Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs at aviva stadium

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

kateos2 wrote: »
    Did any who works for compass get a reply when they emailed back to the email we were sent about availability in November?

I didn't get a reply buut I have a missed call from Fri that I think may possible have been them

and Piste I don't know how often they advertise, your best bet is just to keep looking!
    Just bear in mind they are going to pick the staff who have worked there longer when assigning job cards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

I need two references.
    The email stated that they should be written. Do they mean hand written.

What do they need it for?

I need two references.

Just a written reference instead of contact details.
    Don't know what they need it for but they do want them! Could effect whether they give you hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I need two references.

We were told that the system compass uses doesnt allow you to fully register as an employee until there is 2 references on file, so one from school/college will do

Crap I have one reference and I need one more. The schools are closed for the holiday. Does it mean that I'm doomed.

• Advertisement

Crap I have one reference and I need one more. The schools are closed for the holiday. Does it mean that I'm doomed.

They should let you bring it in again. I remember they let some people do that at my induction.

Your principal should probably still be around the school though.
    Or any lecturers in college that you could email?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dec0512

Anyone know how I could get my P45 off Compass Group?Just want to get them off my tex cert, have a full time job so can't find the hours to work there anymore.Just wondering does anyone know who I would contact?

I'd say Ciarán or Josh would be your best bet, if not they'd be able to give you the right person to call.

Bucklesman wrote: »
    Mine says Wednesday 27th.

How was your induction .

Did any who works for compass get a reply when they emailed back to the email we were sent about availability in November?

Did anyone get that text today?
    What was the full text, I only seemed to get half

• Advertisement

Did anyone get that text today?
    What was the full text, I only seemed to get half

Yeah I only got up to "alre". I'm assuming it was if you haven't already replied.

Yeah I only got up to "alre". I'm assuming it was if you haven't already replied.

I decided to send the email again just in case.

Has anyone gotten a reply yet?!

I rang today, and was told that if you're available for all events you should hear back around lunch time tomorrow.

I rang today, and was told that if you're available for all events you should hear back around lunch time tomorrow.

Grand thanks!
    I'm still wondering if that missed call last Friday was from them! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭awesom_o

I'm a right idiot, I've been working in the stadium for a 2 months(ish) now.
    Everytime I get a pay check, I get emergency taxed.
    Now I know why; I haven't handed up my p45 (yes, I am an idiot)
    What should I do?
    I'm due to go to training on monday.. will I bring it and give it to someone? (Ciarán or Josh or something?)

Cheers.
    :D

awesom_o wrote: »
    I'm a right idiot, I've been working in the stadium for a 2 months(ish) now.
    Everytime I get a pay check, I get emergency taxed.
    Now I know why; I haven't handed up my p45 (yes, I am an idiot)
    What should I do?
    I'm due to go to training on monday.. will I bring it and give it to someone? (Ciarán or Josh or something?)

Cheers.
    :D

That's probably your best bet yea!

Did anyone else get an email about going to training even though they don't work hospitality or premium level?!
    Got one myself and emailed them to ask if I still needed to go and was told I didn't have to

What's up with the p45. I'm meant to get one. I got one but it's in the bin. My employer is out if town. So what do I do?

What's up with the p45. I'm meant to get one. I got one but it's in the bin. My employer is out if town. So what do I do?

If you have another job you don't need a p45, you need to call the tax office to transfer some of your tax credits

I just rang the tax office myself anyway, got the employer number off the Aviva (don't have it anymore), gave them it, and they sorted everything for me. I'd given them my P45 about 3 weeks before, but they have to send it to England head offices and it takes ages so I'd say just do it yourself.

I never got an email today, but rang them and was told that I've to go in for training on Monday. Does anyone know how long it'll be or what we've to wear or anything?

I just rang the tax office myself anyway, got the employer number off the Aviva (don't have it anymore), gave them it, and they sorted everything for me. I'd given them my P45 about 3 weeks before, but they have to send it to England head offices and it takes ages so I'd say just do it yourself.

I never got an email today, but rang them and was told that I've to go in for training on Monday. Does anyone know how long it'll be or what we've to wear or anything?
    ello

Many thanks for your speedy reply and confirming you are available for work.

You are now booked in for all the matches, on the proviso you attend the briefing. Please take note you will receive your job cards on Monday afternoon here at the Stadium.

It is very important that you attend the Autumn series briefing on the afternoon of Monday the 1st November, please report via the normal entrance, start times as follows:
    All Management from 3pm sharp
    All Hospitality and Bar staff from 4:30 sharp
    We should be all done by 8pm, you will be paid once you have completed the Autumn series.

We would appreciate you confirming your attendance via reply email for Monday so we know you are definitely coming.

Any questions please feel free to ask

Kind Regards

Aviva Recruitment and HR Team

That's what my email said! Weird that I got it when I don't work premium and you didnt!

• Advertisement

That's what my email said! Weird that I got it when I don't work premium and you didnt!

Yeah a bit weird alright! Thanks for that though!

Yeah a bit weird alright! Thanks for that though!

no probs! :)

I don't have another job.

What does a general assitant do?

I don't have another job.

What does a general assitant do?

Sorry you mentioned employer so I assumed you did. You can either get another copy of your p45 or you can call the tax office with Aviva's tax number and sort it out yourself.

Never heard of that job before tbh!

Thanks for the info I'll.

That's what my job title is.

Thanks for the info I'll.

That's what my job title is.

well let us know when you find out! :)
    Are you working for compass or the stadium?

Compass.

Compass.

Dunno, let us know! :)

I will when I find out.
    I got the job on Thursday so I'm pretty new.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭h8scobes

lads can someone give me the e-mail to contact aviva, i got a text but my e-mail was hacked so need to use a new account

Advertisement