Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs at aviva stadium

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭siobhan08

prinzeugen wrote: »
    Compass advertise jobs for bar/catering staff on a regular basis.

You would need to know someone that works there to get a stewards job however as they don't advertise jobs anymore.

Brilliant Thanks.
    if you got in with the bar/catering job is there any chance of getting a steward position from there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

siobhan08 wrote: »
    Brilliant Thanks.
    if you got in with the bar/catering job is there any chance of getting a steward position from there?

No harm. I have heard some good things and some horror stories from compass staff however.

Stewards have nothing to do with compass though, they are employed by the stadium.

For stewards, there is an induction about twice a year that existing stewards get told about.

The stewards can then nominate/sponsor a person to attend the induction and in turn get a job.

They did advertise stewards jobs openly in the past. Didn't go too well so they stopped doing it.

Sword supply some stewards for football games so you try them also.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

siobhan08 wrote: »
    How would one go about getting a job here ?

You've just missed the last Compass recruitment drive. There will probably be another one in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 liongard822

Hi. I realise I'm opening up an old discussion. But does anyone know how to apply for an Event Steward position at the Aviva Stadium?

Thanks

Advertisement