Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Marks and Spencer's sale starts today some children's clothes are 50% off
    http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Kids/IE_SubCategory_9991238,en_IE,sc.html?intid=hp_ban_1_4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Millem - since you are the vest expert ;) - where has 6-9mth sleeveless vests? My local tesco and dunnes either don't have the size or when they do its the 3 pack which works out a good bit more expensive. I bought 2 packs of 3 and with the few 3-6 month that still fit I'm managing but they won't fit into them much longer! This heat has them growing like weeds!

Hello lady I was in tesco dundrum today and remembered your post so had a quick look. They have sleeveless vest 3 pack for €3.25 in the 6-9mth. They have them in all sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Hello lady I was in tesco dundrum today and remembered your post so had a quick look. They have sleeveless vest 3 pack for €3.25 in the 6-9mth. They have them in all sizes.

Thanks but Dundrum no good for us :(

They prob have them in other tescos that have the clothes department aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

• Advertisement

2 packs of pampers new baby sensitive wipes for €2.50 in boots. The new baby sensitive are usually €3.49 each!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

When is the nappy sale again? Is it next week? :)

Sligo1 wrote: »
    They prob have them in other tescos that have the clothes department aswell...

No unfortunately the three within reasonable distance from me only ever seem to have long or short sleeve in the size I want - never any sleeveless :(

No unfortunately the three within reasonable distance from me only ever seem to have long or short sleeve in the size I want - never any sleeveless :(

:(

annettea wrote: »
    When is the nappy sale again? Is it next week? :)

I reckon from Sunday pampers large bags will be BOGOF as child benefit is Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Have you tried the boys section? I hate the way all the clothes are divided out in my local one. Makes it so hard to find stuff. Found the sleeveless in boys in the end. Also all the skanks opening packs and leaving only one behind doesn't help...grrrrr. It's finglas btw!

kandr10 wrote: »
    Have you tried the boys section? I hate the way all the clothes are divided out in my local one. Makes it so hard to find stuff. Found the sleeveless in boys in the end. Also all the skanks opening packs and leaving only one behind doesn't help...grrrrr. It's finglas btw!

Tescos in my area have all the white vests together beside the jammies packets! Not in boy/girl sections! Hate people opening the packets too - major pet peeve of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fallengalaxies

Hi,
    Was in h&m and they had sleeveless light weight vest in 2 packs- pink/ white. They're fab .
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

I was in h&m yesterday too and got those sleeveless vests, nice and light weight. H & M in general have the cutest clothes and so reasonable, I got romper sets (packs of 2) for €9.95, they have superman ones and poo and tiger, and deadly rocker t shirts for €5.95 with ac/dc, led zeplin and rolling stones on them.

Persil small and mighty non bio (liquid detergent) 60 washes is €10 till Wednesday in supervalu. Dunnes have extended offer of their own brand nappies to Monday 30th. (Bought the nappies at the weekend and they are great)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 babybaby2014

I was looking at those nappies and was wondering what they would be like? I have only ever stuck with the Pampers so far.

I was looking at those nappies and was wondering what they would be like? I have only ever stuck with the Pampers so far.

They are brilliant! I also bought tesco the other day and let's just say my jeans had a wet patch in them :(( I had tried them in size one and found them a disaster, now he is size 4 I thought I would try them again! I am rotating each nappy change between pampers, lidl and a dunnes as I don't want the nappy to hit him in the same spot every time in case it irritates him.

Has anyone ordered from the buyers club before? They actually still sell huggies!
    http://www.buyersclub.ie/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Huggies
    Free delivery over €50 and if you sign up you get 10% off first order.
    They are doing some good deals on certain sizes if you work out price per nappy

Millem wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered from the buyers club before? They actually still sell huggies!
    http://www.buyersclub.ie/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Huggies
    Free delivery over €50 and if you sign up you get 10% off first order.
    They are doing some good deals on certain sizes if you work out price per nappy

frickin LOVE huggies! We used them when we were away and they were brilliant!

frickin LOVE huggies! We used them when we were away and they were brilliant!

They have them in size 3 at a good price! They accept PayPal so they mustn't be dodgey!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Does anyone know anywhere that sells short sleeve button up light pj's? Addie will be going in for her open heart surgery soon and won't be able to lift her arms over her head for the first couple of days so looking for light pj's that button up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

January wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere that sells short sleeve button up light pj's? Addie will be going in for her open heart surgery soon and won't be able to lift her arms over her head for the first couple of days so looking for light pj's that button up!

Oh the poor wee pet, hope everything goes as well as possible for ye! What age is she again?

She's 5 and a half :) She's a little trooper so she'll be grand.

Wee pet. Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts to you and your family. Hope all goes well.

Poor little thing. I will keep my eyes peeled. The only buttoned ones I have seen are this type http://www.f-f.com/ie/product/me-to-you-tatty-teddy-flannel-pyjamas/ax413014

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Oh January id say your a nervous wreck (I know I would be). Hope all goes well for her.
    Was just googling there. They are hard to find aren't they.

The poor pet :(
    Maybe if you can't find them it'd be worth just buying long sleeve ones and then using the wunderweb stuff to hem the arms?
    Or if the long sleeve ones are all very heavy you could even get a normal short sleeve one, cut it down the middle and get the iron on velcro along the cut so it's easily open and closed.

Thanks girls :) I am a nervous wreck but she keeps both me and her daddy going, honestly she's so calm about all of this it's amazing :)

My mam bought short sleeve normal pj's and then realised about the buttons, said she'd cut them and velcro them so you have good ideas sillysocks!

• Advertisement

I only got the idea after trawling shops looking for shorts to go with my daughters red uniform and another mammy was saying she just cut her tracksuit bottoms up and wunderwebbed them so that got me thinking when I saw your post!
    I did a similar thing with velcro for our blackout blinds, love velcro cause I'm no use at sewing :)

Advertisement