Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

we often sell that 3 pack off shirts as pjs they are really soft and there is no stiffening in the collar.

there's a whole new range of pjs due into f-f in the next week so hopefully something will pop up.

I'm wishing you the best of luck and am sure it will all go well for your daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Aldi are having another baby event Thursday 3rd July, a lot of the same stuff as last time. https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/thursday-3rd-july/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Millem wrote: »
    They have them in size 3 at a good price! They accept PayPal so they mustn't be dodgey!

They say they take Paypal- and I placed an order on that basis.
    I was to receive an invoice for payment- instead I got a phonecall, asking when I was at home for delivery- and advising it was cash-on-delivery. I cancelled the order on the spot.

Apparently they're down in Galway somewhere.

They say they take Paypal- and I placed an order on that basis.
    I was to receive an invoice for payment- instead I got a phonecall, asking when I was at home for delivery- and advising it was cash-on-delivery. I cancelled the order on the spot.

Apparently they're down in Galway somewhere.

Hmmm that's odd! I looked at their Facebook and have nearly 11,000 likes! I stumbled upon them ages ago(it could even be years ago) but never ordered from them. I actually wouldn't mind cash on delivery as you could check your order then pay?

Hmmm that's odd! I looked at their Facebook and have nearly 11,000 likes! I stumbled upon them ages ago(it could even be years ago) but never ordered from them. I actually wouldn't mind cash on delivery as you could check your order then pay?

I just saw they also sell baby formula, hipp organic hungry baby is €10.49 in tesco but only €8.66 with them http://www.buyersclub.ie/Browse-Shop/Baby-Child/hipp-organic-combiotic-hungry-infant-milk-2-from-birth-onwards-800g
    And 10% off coupon works on formula

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭sonners

January wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere that sells short sleeve button up light pj's? Addie will be going in for her open heart surgery soon and won't be able to lift her arms over her head for the first couple of days so looking for light pj's that button up!

My Niece had open heart surgery at 6 (it was her third time) and she's 9 now, absolutely flying it :) I hope you can say the same someday soon. We were always amazed by her resilience, they carry you through it. She never felt sorry for herself, was up shakily walking the corridor a few days after, I would still have been in bed expecting someone to feed me!

She only ever wore pyjama bottoms (pants or shorts) for the first few days after the operation. In the ICU its very warm so bottoms are enough and she'll have tubes and bandages that are more easily accessed and monitored with a bare chest. Basically the nurses don't have to bother her as much if she's topless. A light sleeveless vest (with the pyjama bottoms) was enough on the ward and a dressing gown for when she was up and around.

I'll be thinking of you xx

Essential packs of pampers baby dry and active fit are BOGOF €12.99 from tomorrow in tesco, not great value for big sizes but good for anyone with a baby in size 2. Large packs not BOGOF :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Essential packs of pampers baby dry and active fit are BOGOF €12.99 from tomorrow in tesco, not great value for big sizes but good for anyone with a baby in size 2. Large packs not BOGOF :(

I wonder why the large packs aren't BOGOF... They usually are. I was hoping to stock up :(

Sligo1 wrote: »
    I wonder why the large packs aren't BOGOF... They usually are. I was hoping to stock up :(

I don't know :( they are 2 for €26 until Monday 30/6. Maybe tesco will change their minds tomorrow and put them on BOGOF ? Tbh I am only using 1 or 2 pampers nappies per day as they seriously let me down when I was out and about last week! I am going to buy a box of Aldis to try on thurs in baby event

Sligo1 wrote: »

Or maybe it's because dunnes are doing essential packs half price ? I have a €1.50 off coupon for pampers from tesco I will just have to wait till next month ;)

• Advertisement

Babystart cot in argos reduced from €76 to €50 lots of stock left, handy if you don't live near ikea! http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3763791/Trail/searchtext%3ECOT.htm

Aldi are having another baby event Thursday 3rd July, a lot of the same stuff as last time. https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/thursday-3rd-july/

Sunday world newspaper are advertising €10 off shopping in aldi in today's newspaper. I am hoping it's €10 off €50 shop which would come in handy on Thursday. But also would be accepted in tesco. I am hoping it's not money off individual products

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Brilliant sale in Mothercare Blanch at the moment, I got loooads of clothes for creche, really lovely stuff, mostly half price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Sunday world newspaper are advertising €10 off shopping in aldi in today's newspaper. I am hoping it's €10 off €50 shop which would come in handy on Thursday. But also would be accepted in tesco. I am hoping it's not money off individual products

It is money off individual products, see thread in Bargain Alerts.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Sigh......
    It was a bit too good to be true.......

:( just back from dunnes and spent about 5 mins trying to find them. Poor rubbish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

Brilliant sale in Mothercare Blanch at the moment, I got loooads of clothes for creche, really lovely stuff, mostly half price.

Mothercare in Charlestown have a clearance section down the back - I always pick up something or other at a good price when I go.

That's great :) If you like their stuff and are ever southside they have their "clearance outlet" in tallaght. Unbelievable bargains every size. Even have baby sleeping bags and sheets etc. I got 2 cot sheets for my friend for €7.49

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

I've been to the clearance one in Charlestown before alright and picked up a few things there, only problem is we don't have a car so it's awkward to get there!

A little off-topic, but talking about clothes, what are you doing with the babies' clothes as they grow out of them? We won't be going again for another few years, I'm trying to get rid of some of his stuff on Adverts (they're not selling so I'll probably just give to charity shops), and anything in very good condition that I like I'm putting away in boxes ... seems a bit wasteful in a way to have all those lovely clothes packed away in boxes for several years! Maybe I should just give it all to charity and start over when/if we have another one?

I've been to the clearance one in Charlestown before alright and picked up a few things there, only problem is we don't have a car so it's awkward to get there!

A little off-topic, but talking about clothes, what are you doing with the babies' clothes as they grow out of them? We won't be going again for another few years, I'm trying to get rid of some of his stuff on Adverts (they're not selling so I'll probably just give to charity shops), and anything in very good condition that I like I'm putting away in boxes ... seems a bit wasteful in a way to have all those lovely clothes packed away in boxes for several years! Maybe I should just give it all to charity and start over when/if we have another one?

I have all his stuff in those vacuum bags on top of his wardrobe. They don't take up muck space at all. I am keeping them as they are mostly next, m & s, ladybird and in great condition. We won't be having another one for around 3 or 4 years. I would prefer to give them to my friends than a charity shop! I know you get an unbelievable amount of pressies but supposedly on the second child you don't get as much so could come in handy for someone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

I pass them on. When my daughter was a baby I knew I wanted another within 2 years and I didn't know anyone else with a younger girl so I packed it all in to hoover bags. When SIL had a girl a year late I gave her a few things but held on to a lot as I was pregnant. when I found out I was having a boy I gave her the girly stuff. My niece then had a boy 7 weeks after I had my baby so I pass all my girls clothes to SIL and all boys to niece. Right now I don't think I will be having any more so no point holding on to them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I've put most of my little boys stuff up in the attic, stored in nappy boxes- every time I go up there, I get super broody! My brother and his partner had a boy last year (2yr gap), so I'll start passing stuff on- they got so much new stuff as presents that they haven't needed anything up to now. I'd love to be having another before long, so I'll hold on to it for now. A few of my friends are having babies, but all girls, so no good to them!

Suucee wrote: »
    I pass them on. When my daughter was a baby I knew I wanted another within 2 years and I didn't know anyone else with a younger girl so I packed it all in to hoover bags. When SIL had a girl a year late I gave her a few things but held on to a lot as I was pregnant. when I found out I was having a boy I gave her the girly stuff. My niece then had a boy 7 weeks after I had my baby so I pass all my girls clothes to SIL and all boys to niece. Right now I don't think I will be having any more so no point holding on to them

Suucee a girl I worked with was the same, said she was finished and her family was complete. She gave everything away and I mean everything . Worse still she gave a lot to one girl who then gave the stuff she didn't want to randomers!! Anyway the girl is now preggers and has nothing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Any offers on Huggies pure wipes anywhere?:) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

more new sale added in f and f tomorrow, mostly boys 1 to 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Gee_G wrote: »

They were 4 packs for €4 last weekend in Dunnes. Not sure if that offer is over now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Suucee a girl I worked with was the same, said she was finished and her family was complete. She gave everything away and I mean everything . Worse still she gave a lot to one girl who then gave the stuff she didn't want to randomers!! Anyway the girl is now preggers and has nothing!!

Im only giving away clothes. Dont think id get rid of the rest . I always wanted 3 but after tough pregnancy and few issues after right niw im of the opinion thats it (so is OH). But i still wouldnt get rid of the big things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭xalot

Gee_G wrote: »

4 for €4.50 in Boots at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Julo12

yellow hen wrote: »
    They were 4 packs for €4 last weekend in Dunnes. Not sure if that offer is over now.
    Still 4 for €4 in dunnes yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

http://www.bellababy.ie/baby-snug-with-tray-raspberry-p-3315.html

M&p baby snug seat (raspberry colour only) half price. Teal one is €39. Other colours are full price.

Advertisement