Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Large bags of pampers baby dry and active fit are BOGOF from tomorrow in tesco €15.49 until the 7/6/14

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

Picked up a few packets of Pampers in Dunnes - they also have 6 packets of Johnson wipes (pink) for €6.

xalot wrote: »
    Smyths have 10% off today.

Their Angelcare movement monitor is reduced to 84.99, with the extra 10% off that's €76. nearly €40 off rrp. Dont have one myself but if I'd seen one at that price I'd definitely have gotten it!

The 10% off finishes tonight. If anyone is expecting, the beep twist travel system is only €360 and you get a €6 voucher too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

I got the gracho trekko and it only cost 197 in smyths.. It's fantastic and my gracho car seat fits in it so perfect travel system

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

I got the gracho trekko and it only cost 197 in smyths.. It's fantastic and my gracho car seat fits in it so perfect travel system

• Advertisement

Huge boxes 65 washes of fairy non bio powder detergent in costcutter are €12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Millem wrote: »
    Large bags of pampers baby dry and active fit are BOGOF from tomorrow in tesco €15.49 until the 7/6/14

Was in Tesco Roselawn today and that offer wasn't on - other packs were 2 for €19. Will check back tomorrow! Hopefully Dunnes will have the same offer; I'm stocking up in preparation for the little man to go to my Mam's when I'm in work, I want to get her a stash as well as myself!

nikpmup wrote: »
    Was in Tesco Roselawn today and that offer wasn't on - other packs were 2 for €19. Will check back tomorrow! Hopefully Dunnes will have the same offer; I'm stocking up in preparation for the little man to go to my Mam's when I'm in work, I want to get her a stash as well as myself!

I presume dunnes offer was just their friday madness offer? For one day only? Tesco Defo have the deal, here is the link, you should show it to them! http://m.tesco.ie/mt/www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=Pampers%20large&un_jtt_redirect

I presume dunnes offer was just their friday madness offer? For one day only? Tesco Defo have the deal, here is the link, you should show it to them! http://m.tesco.ie/mt/www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=Pampers%20large&un_jtt_redirect

Thanks for that, I will show them! Roselawn is a crappy little store but I couldn't be bothered driving out to Finglas or Maynooth. I'm in work on Wednesday so I'll check if the Celbridge branch have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I bought the €7 pampers in dunnes yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Anyone looking for double buggy...this hauck looks excellent with a carrycot and everything £200 free delivery

Hauck Double

yellow hen wrote: »
    I bought the €7 pampers in dunnes yesterday.

Happy days, it must be on for a week so?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭annamarie2013

Bought in Dunnes for seven euro a couple of hours ago. On all week I'd say?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭annamarie2013

75 wash Persil non bio powder in Dunnes too for twelve euro. Massive box.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

collegeme wrote: »
    Anyone looking for double buggy...this hauck looks excellent with a carrycot and everything £200 free delivery

Hauck Double

Thats some bargain, there was nothing similar available for less than €400 new when I was looking 2 years ago.

I know that brand may not have the best rep, but I have found it great and always a good price.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Huge boxes 65 washes of fairy non bio powder detergent in costcutter are €12

Sorry- where is Costcutter?

Sorry- where is Costcutter?

Don't know where you are located but here is a list of stores! http://www.costcutter.ie/index.php/store-locator/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Don't know where you are located but here is a list of stores! http://www.costcutter.ie/index.php/store-locator/

Lucan doh! :(
    Dundrum looks like a possibility- though if Dunnes still have the 12 Euro Persil Non-Bio- Maynooth is probably a better idea........

Funny how some areas seem to have loads of Costcutters- others, nil- the only one in Kildare is Athy.........

Lucan doh! :(
    Dundrum looks like a possibility- though if Dunnes still have the 12 Euro Persil Non-Bio- Maynooth is probably a better idea........

Funny how some areas seem to have loads of Costcutters- others, nil- the only one in Kildare is Athy.........

I prefer fairy powder it's amazing on the stains but also love persil small and mighty non bio liquid. The one in Dundrum is more windy arbour/milltown location and they still have stock. I would ring first to save the driving as they will put one aside for you. €12 is a great price I used to get it on amazon delivered with my subscribe and save for €11 but they stopped doing it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Not sure if posted already. Tesco have bogof for pampers large bag at 15.49 until 7/6/14

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

IN case anyone is interested BabaMe in Newry is having their warehouse sale on June 14th 11-3. They sell cloth nappies, slings, as well as toys are other things!
    http://www.babame.com/

Dunnes still had the large packs of pampers for €7 yesterday. Boots are doing stage one jars (all brands) 10 for €6.50, and all stage 2 jars 10 for €7.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

IN case anyone is interested BabaMe in Newry is having their warehouse sale on June 14th 11-3. They sell cloth nappies, slings, as well as toys are other things!

You think it would be a decent discount? Worth a trip to Newry?

They said it is up to 90% off stock. the ladies on the cloth nappy website are REALLY excited about it! Im going to head up anyway. only 90 min away.

P.s. its cash only, euro or pound

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

They said it is up to 90% off stock. the ladies on the cloth nappy website are REALLY excited about it! Im going to head up anyway. only 90 min away.

They're not in Newry anymore, it's Flurrybridge which is just on the border. It's the exit for Jonesboro and the Carrickdale hotel

Cool, well post on how you get on! I might spin up if it's worth the trip :)

What kind of stuff would you be looking for? Ill keep an eye out and post as soon as I see?

What kind of stuff would you be looking for? Ill keep an eye out and post as soon as I see?

Slings & carriers - thanks a mill!!

Lidl are doing 2 big packs of their nappies sizes 3, 4, 5 for €10. I got 100 size 4 for €10. We have had crazy teething number 2s all week and pampers have failed us :(

• Advertisement

Smyths are doing 25% off selected fisher price http://www.toys.ie/Shop_Product_List.aspx#!brand/fisherpricepromo/1
    Jumperoos are down to €90

Advertisement