Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel vs Capcom 3 discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    tron bonne confirmed

http://www.capcom-unity.com/

Captain Yank vs Helicopter. That was ridiculously badass.

I'm glad to see Bonne returning. I've always had a soft spot for her.
    Also, there's a new sillouette at the end:

09_mvc3outlines.jpg

A lot of people reckon it's She Hulk based on the wavey hair, but I think she looks too skinny to be her. I'd be leaning more towards Ms. Marvel.

Finally, Frank West might have made an apperance in the trailer. Aside from the helmet, the pilot has Frank's jacket, pants and shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

But if it IS She-Hulk...

HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    But if it IS She-Hulk...

HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA!! :D

cud be nsfw,
    woman in bikini

homina homiona is right

http://home.comcast.net/~hanson68/shehulk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I was thinking in regards to what Seth said about there being a ' Mind Melting ' character in the game and if isn't Phoenix, it has to be the Scarlet Witch. Her powers most certainty ' mind melting ' ( look up Avenagers Disassembled and House of M on wikipedia ) and those kind of powers would most certainly make her broken and a nightmare to balance in any game!

Just a thought, could be wrong, though.

I took that statement about a totally crazy character to mean something more gameplay wise than just a fancy looking character. I assume they're going to put in something nuts like Carl Clover, where several characters are controlled at once.

Could be fun having three Servbots running around, each one activated by tapping a different strength attack similar to how Nirvana is controlled by holding down D in BlazBlue. XD
    Total chaos!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Cool trailer. Yay Tron Bonne! Broken assist please.

Placebo wrote: »
    cud be nsfw,
    woman in bikini

homina homiona is right

http://home.comcast.net/~hanson68/shehulk.jpg
    http://www.leaderslair.com/she-hulk/she-hulkv2-40.html
    For the first several pages, She-Hulk is skipping rope, apparently naked.

she-hulkv2-40pic1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Scarlet Witch would be a fantastic character.

I predict Dazzler.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Scarlet Witch would be a fantastic character.

I predict Dazzler.

Has Scarlet witch appeared in a game before? I don't recall her being in Cap America and the Avengers or Galactic Storm (the avengers had a non- capcom had a fighting game for those who don't know, and the x men had one too).

I know Dazzler was a main character in the Konami X-men beat em up.

Lots of stuff today. Sort of.

X-23 intro. I've found one of my new mains. It's a shame her theme music is so rubbish.

Tron Bonne intro.

Gameplay of the two of them.

Generic character roster trailer. However, it has a reveal of a frequently requested feature at 02:00 =D

And finally some character art.

15_mvc3art02.jpg

15_mvc3art01.jpg

The Asgard stage looks quite nice. Nice as busy as the others, but just pretty.
    There's a bunch of screenshots over at EventHubs, but I've posted enough here methinks =)

• Advertisement

Tron Bonne, F*CK YEAH!!

They're going to be announcing characters right up to near release date, aren't they? ( I'm just disappointed they didn't reveal any more characters this week ) If thats the case, they are probably going to be leaving the best for last.

Capcom-Europe said they'd be announcing more character tomorrow morning, so dont get disappointed yet =D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

X-23 looks awesome.

This game cannot come out fast enough for me. I hope to god it plays well.

Right clarification. When you wake up *tomorrow* morning, i'll have two new character announcements for MvsC3
    Aw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

...meaning, when?

Spider-man and Wesker join the roster. No Youtube links available yet, so you'll have to make the trip to EventHubs.

Spidey looks awkward to use, even with his new web dash. Even in the trailer he seemed to have trouble connecting combos.
    Wesker looks interesting. Aside from his Hyper Combo where he throws a missle at the opponent, all his moves are totally unflashy. Just some badass teleporting.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Orim wrote: »
    X-23 looks awesome.

This game cannot come out fast enough for me. I hope to god it plays well.

It's gonna be madness of the awesome variety.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Wesker looks pretty badass!

WESKERRRRR!!! :D

Quitting SSF4, picking up MvC3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Wesker looks awesome, hope his STARS gear is his alternative outfit. He's the one I've been waiting for!

Spidey looks much the same as before. Sounds like Josh Keaton (who played him in Spectacular Spider-Man and the Ultimate universe in Shattered Dimensions) is his voice actor, a good choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

All I need now is Iron fist and my life is complete. My jaw dropped at wesker! He looks really fun and a counter super that counters physical attack supers is awesome!

His win quote has to be COMPLETE.GLOBAL.SATURATION

Wesker looks sick, looks like he can combo into his ground lvl 3 super and his air super.

YES! Looks like he got "Tiger Uppercut" as his launcher (Not Sagats, the one he does in RE5)

I wonder how many characters are left to be revealed at this point. Probably 6 at most and Capcom might go as far as surprising us and leave everyone guessing, say who the last 2 characters are until we get our hands on the game itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

[RE1 Intro Guy] ALBERT WESKERRRRRRRRRRRRR [/RE1 Intro Guy]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

FUCK YES!!!!

http://twitter.com/Eurogamer_Expo/status/25011722164
    Good news for beat 'em up fans! @CapcomEuro will be bringing along their arcade machines complete with Marvel vs Capcom 3. 4 hours ago reply

In 2 weeks, I will be playing Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! London, here I come! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

it's a far better looking game in reality.

Still plays somewhat jerky though.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

FUCK YES!!!!

http://twitter.com/Eurogamer_Expo/status/25011722164

In 2 weeks, I will be playing Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! London, here I come! :D

I hate you so much right now... While your there demand gene, silver surfer, iron fist, loki and the migthy beta ray bill and I'll forgive you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

If they put the Silver Surfer in the game they should try to find some way to use this music as his theme tune:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

People like Silver Surfer?

He's silver... and he surfs... in space.... right. :pac:

Advertisement