Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

What were the packages like this year for anyone that went on them, hotel? package signing? seats?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Its either Mania or the Rumble for me next year. The location of the Rumble will make my mind up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Still not sure yet on Mania 27. Had an awesome time this year, but it is very expensive and the lack of HBK next year will be a huge loss for me (been my favourite for 15 years, always the main match I look forward to). Still I did have a great weekend overall, and Mania is always a huge event regardless so I am still tempted. Prob hang fire and see how good the travel packages are come July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Avian

Well I am fairly certain I will be making the trip out again. Think everyone who came with me this year bar my dad will be coming but my friend aaron is bringing his gf grrr...the girl is 17! she is gonna ruin the drinking! This girl gets in my way of going to hooters...i'll give her a diamond cutter!

Martin! you and Gerry MUST make it out for 27! DRINK ON 2011! :D You boards MUST join this time! lol.

Plan on going to all the ROH shows this time as I had an absolute blast at them. I also plan on going on strictly just to Atlanta...never saw anything of Phoenix as it was all wrestling events so instead of going elsewhere I will be hitting up ATL :D hopefully not stupid 2am drinking rule! I did find an awesome bar on the friday night before ROH...must say I was slightly pissed going into it! haha.

Already feel the excitment brewing! I was saying Mania is our music festival! like Download etc. Wish WWE would realise this and help other companies instead of hindering! Tell ya, from the moment I left Heathrow to moment I got on the plane to Florida that was the single greatest days of my life!

For anyone who is thinking about making their first trip this year I would highly suggest it! Even if the mania isn't the greatest you'll still have an absolute amazing time thats for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭hurricaneronnie

48 weeks untill wrestlemania weekend!!!!!!!
    The countdown begins!
    Videos from my wrestlemania 25 and 26 trips are on my myspace page. Check em out.
    www.myspace.com/hurricaneronnie662

anyone with myspace ad me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Avian

Avian wrote: »
    Well I am fairly certain I will be making the trip out again. Think everyone who came with me this year bar my dad will be coming but my friend aaron is bringing his gf grrr...the girl is 17! she is gonna ruin the drinking! This girl gets in my way of going to hooters...i'll give her a diamond cutter!

Martin! you and Gerry MUST make it out for 27! DRINK ON 2011! :D You boards MUST join this time! lol.

Plan on going to all the ROH shows this time as I had an absolute blast at them. I also plan on going on strictly just to Atlanta...never saw anything of Phoenix as it was all wrestling events so instead of going elsewhere I will be hitting up ATL :D hopefully not stupid 2am drinking rule! I did find an awesome bar on the friday night before ROH...must say I was slightly pissed going into it! haha.

Already feel the excitment brewing! I was saying Mania is our music festival! like Download etc. Wish WWE would realise this and help other companies instead of hindering! Tell ya, from the moment I left Heathrow to moment I got on the plane to Florida that was the single greatest days of my life!

For anyone who is thinking about making their first trip this year I would highly suggest it! Even if the mania isn't the greatest you'll still have an absolute amazing time thats for sure.

Well since this I have had a major battle over going or going to Download festival with everyone next month...but Wrestlemania wins by far for me :D So, I am 100% going to Wrestlemania 27 now! :D Just gotta find a placement as I don't wanna be doing my 3rd year so soon! :P. Plus, lots of monies for zee mania! and drinking :P.

GERRY AND MARTIN! - I expect you guys there! Hooters on :P

Anyone decided if they are definately making it out for next year? I was thinking...how cool would a HHH Vs Taker match be? HHH trying to avenge HBK's loss. Just an idea and keep Cena for his 20-0 opponent.

Honestly no where near as stoaked about Mania being in the Georgia dome...looks like a piece of crap compared to the UOP stadium! But either way it'll be the weekend of the year for me.

BRING IT ON! Just gotta wait till July to buy my tickets now...think its definately packages for me...though I was tempted to book seperate at first. Just alot of leg work! since i'd be doing it all for the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭steveharley

yep im def going next year, started doing all sorts of random jobs to earn some extra cash for it.

think ill prob book it all seperately again but ill see how my finances are when the packages go on sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Just got quoted 700 euro all in by Delta leaving Wednesday 30th and returning on Monday the 4th, Dublin to Atlanta. I suspect it will be possible to get cheaper flights as selecting to come back on the 5th was over the 331 days in the future limit. I'd say in another few days or weeks, there will be more options, although I only checked the Delta website, didn't check any others.

Although if I go, I will probably go to Vegas too. I feel bad for letting my friend down this year.

47 weeks untill wrestlemania weekend!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055859057

Back the wrestling travel sub forum request

• Advertisement

46 weeks untill wrestlemania weekend!!!!

Flights now available to book for the WM period next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I saw that. Like 750 + direct with Delta. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

When will travel packages and all that be going on sale?

Gerard.C wrote: »
    When will travel packages and all that be going on sale?

Travel packages go on sale in July. The rest in Novemeber.
    WrestleMania XXVII Travel Packages will be
    available for purchase in
    July. As soon as information is available, it will
    be posted on
    WWE.com. Thank you for your interest.

Travel packages go on sale in July. The rest in Novemeber.

Sound. Thinking about going, we'll have to see where life after collage takes me first though

I saw that. Like 750 + direct with Delta. :(

I got quoted about 540 with Club Travel earlier today although the airline was BA.

Check out a few of the travel websites, you might get a better deal.

I got quoted about 540 with Club Travel earlier today although the airline was BA.

Check out a few of the travel websites, you might get a better deal.

BA?

...Uhhhhhhh. No thanks. Cant risk it with the crap I went through this year.

BA?

...Uhhhhhhh. No thanks. Cant risk it with the crap I went through this year.

What happened? I flew with them for wm 25 and it went grand

What happened? I flew with them for wm 25 and it went grand

The whole cabin crew strike. Return flights cancelled like 3 times.:(

• Advertisement

Just did a quick search there now:

Cheapest was 494 euro through eBookers flying with BA.

Cheapest non BA was 670 euro through lastminute flying with Delta.

Dates were leaving on the Thurs before WM, flying back on the Tuesday after.

Just did a quick search there now:

Cheapest was 494 euro through eBookers flying with BA.

Cheapest non BA was 670 euro through lastminute flying with Delta.

Dates were leaving on the Thurs before WM, flying back on the Tuesday after.

I presume the Delta ones are direct? if so I guess 670 is alright.

Gotta check travel package prices first. I aint paying $1895 like they wanted me too last year.

I presume the Delta ones are direct? if so I guess 670 is alright.

Gotta check travel package prices first. I aint paying $1895 like they wanted me too last year.

I think they were direct, I've closed the tabs now so I'm not sure :D

Yeah, it's mad to think that the travel packages are $1400-$1800 in price and it's just for 3 days and you have to book your flights on top of that.

I think they were direct, I've closed the tabs now so I'm not sure :D

Yeah, it's mad to think that the travel packages are $1400-$1800 in price and it's just for 3 days and you have to book your flights on top of that.

Its worth it but not by much. Its the convenience I love.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

It's not really much of hassle to buy separately though.

killyourtv wrote: »

Agreed. Go onto Ticketmaster, buy your ticket. Book a hotel (there's already some recommended on this thread) and book your flights (you have to do this last bit yourself anyway even if you get a package).

Sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

killyourtv wrote: »

Its simples. If i decide to go again i'll definitely be booking seperately.

45 weeks untill wrestlemania weekend!!!!
    Going to a tna show tonight in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
    3rd row ringside with a meet and greet before the show!!

44 weeks untill wrestlemania weekend!!!!!
    Tna last weekend was fun, got to get the ring with rvd and hold the world belt!
    I have the picture on my myspace

been saving up for wrestlemania 27 the past couple of weeks, im half way there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Sound. Thinking about going, we'll have to see where life after collage takes me first though

Mon bai,

I want to go again!

Advertisement