Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭alexrc

Oh. Should I be worried I've received nothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Where are you leaving from CARRFOX?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrwhitethc

alexrc wrote: »
    I booked with kml through last minute for £409

anyone else waiting for confirmation from wwe they received the order?

Nope, I got mine maybe 5 minutes or less after I finished checkout about an hour ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 CARRFOX

Where are you leaving from CARRFOX?
    I actually live in the states. I'm leaving from North Carolina. Matter of fact I'm driving down there. Much cheaper than flying and it's only about 6 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

alexrc wrote: »
    I booked with kml through last minute for £409

anyone else waiting for confirmation from wwe they received the order?

Where are you flying from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

My wife has just told me she has already booked the Omni, so this afternoon I'm getting my flights and have to wait until sept/oct for the WM general sale, and that will kill me! :(

Initium wrote: »
    My wife has just told me she has already booked the Omni, so this afternoon I'm getting my flights and have to wait until sept/oct for the WM general sale, and that will kill me! :(

Good luck Initium, I know it's a killer wait but once we're all in Atlanta it won't matter cause it's going to be awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

bboy123 wrote: »
    how do you know superstars are going to be staying at the marriot? :confused:

i know the people who publish the greek wwe magazine and they say everywhere they go the stay in the marrio hotels

Last year I did it on the presale in the first 2 hours and I got 7th row mate, I don´t know what to think about it! :confused:

man dont know about last year but from the terms of this year they say first in first to serve so quicker the better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Haz2311

RKJ_force wrote: »
    i know the people who publish the greek wwe magazine and they say everywhere they go the stay in the marrio hotels

I highly doubt the wrestlers stay in the same hotel as the package holders. They usually stay somewhere out of the way.

• Advertisement

man these people(wwe magazine publishers) went to mania 25 and they stayed with superstars in the marriot hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Haz2311

I know at Wrestlemania 25 the wrestlers were staying out by the airport about 15 miles from downtown. Maybe it was a Marriot; an airport one though probably. Nowhere near the fans.

I don't really want to book stuff just yet but at the same time, I don't want to leave it too long and end up paying a few hundred extra for flights and accomodation which I could have saved had I booked now.

How long do you think it would be before flights and hotel prices increase?

RKJ_force wrote: »
    man dont know about last year but from the terms of this year they say first in first to serve so quicker the better

I'm hoping the longer it takes for them to sell out the better chances I got a good seat ;)

I'd love a ringside ticket but I'm not willing to pay about $750 for one. I think I'd settle for a ticket in the $100-$200 range.

I´ll get ringside for sure, and hopefully within the first 3 rows! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

Haz2311 wrote: »
    I know at Wrestlemania 25 the wrestlers were staying out by the airport about 15 miles from downtown. Maybe it was a Marriot; an airport one though probably. Nowhere near the fans.

Most of them stayed at the Westin Galleria in Houston... ;)

and this year they stayed right around the corner from the Sheraton, at the Wyndham ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I don't really want to book stuff just yet but at the same time, I don't want to leave it too long and end up paying a few hundred extra for flights and accomodation which I could have saved had I booked now.

How long do you think it would be before flights and hotel prices increase?

I left it until January to book flights for Phx and was keeping an eye on the prices from May and the prices decreased in Jan as most airlines are doing sales in the new year. Any increases were minimal. Hotel prices seemed to stay the same but availability(lack of) comes into play.

super-rush wrote: »
    I left it until January to book flights for Phx and was keeping an eye on the prices from May and the prices decreased in Jan as most airlines are doing sales in the new year. Any increases were minimal. Hotel prices seemed to stay the same but availability(lack of) comes into play.

That's mad about the flights. I'd have thought they'd have sky rocketed by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

issue I have with flights are prices are more expensive on the friday compared to the thursday. As checkin to the hotel is friday of course I will have to fly out on the friday

cheapest I can find right now is £399 on KLM

• Advertisement

bboy123 wrote: »
    issue I have with flights are prices are more expensive on the friday compared to the thursday. As checkin to the hotel is friday of course I will have to fly out on the friday

cheapest I can find right now is £399 on KLM

I noticed that too, it's cheaper to fly out on the Thursday. I guess you could stay somewhere else for the night if it was going to work out cheaper, then check into the package hotel on the Friday.

I'd love a ringside ticket but I'm not willing to pay about $750 for one. I think I'd settle for a ticket in the $100-$200 range.

Yeah i rather know that i'm somewhere in the first 10 rather than pay $$ and not get everything else. I know at last years Smackdown/ECW show that was non-televised in my town I had front row for $120, the next night the taped show I saw tickets in 5th-ish going for north of $500. I still don't get how WM27 tickets were already on StubHub before the package sale. 3rd row was/is/still listed at $2500 each for 2 seats, first row is $7000 each.

I noticed that too, it's cheaper to fly out on the Thursday. I guess you could stay somewhere else for the night if it was going to work out cheaper, then check into the package hotel on the Friday.

It's around £50 cheaper which isn't great, which means I will probably have to fly out friday.

There is one flight I have seen which departs from London Heathrow but strangely arrives back in the UK at London Gatwick? :confused: Seen others like that so be careful guys!

lastminute and expedia seem to be around the £400 mark and moneysupermarket isn't helping me alot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭alexrc

The flight I got was Gatwick there and Gatwick back which i'm glad about.

I've decided to wait another couple of days for the email as it may have taken 2 days to be processed or something as I didn't log in to Paypal. If not i'll call WWE Shop I have a reference number. Sorry about going on about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

Hi, i am having troubles puchasing the packages via paypal, do you need a paypal account to purchase the packages? i have tried 2 credit cards, they dont seem to be going threw the process, and there is enough cash in them.

That's The same happened to me. If you want to pay with another credit card that isn't verified by paypal they have a limit for it, around 1000 I think. If you want to get it verified you have to wait from 3 to 6 days until they verify your credit card so... My card has 8.500€ credit and I couldn't buy them yesterday, sad but true...

I have emailed them to let them know they have lost $4400 and they have got back to me telling me please talk with paypal to solve the limit thing, and I have just get back to them saying "Nope, thank you.". It's stupid a company like WWE doesn't accept credit cards, money orders or cheques.

That's The same happened to me. If you want to pay with another credit card that isn't verified by paypal they have a limit for it, around 1000 I think. If you want to get it verified you have to wait from 3 to 6 days until they verify your credit card so... My card has 8.500€ credit and I couldn't buy them yesterday, sad but true...

I have emailed them to let them know they have lost $4400 and they have got back to me telling me please talk with paypal to solve the limit thing, and I have just get back to them saying "Nope, thank you.". It's stupid a company like WWE doesn't accept credit cards, money orders or cheques.

I do find it extremely strange how a company such as wwe does not offer purchases through their site.

I am new to this but wasn't last years package available through wweshop? Surely they could have offered paypal and then wweshop as an alternative method of paying?

Exactly. I'm not 100% sure but I think when you buy @ WWEshop you can pay with credit card or with paypal, your choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

Yeah thats a fact, WWE should have there own servers for there own products, do you reckon the packages will sell out quickly? would it be alright for me to book them within 3-6 days? Im getting two 4 night Silver packages.

• Advertisement

If I was a betting man, considering WWE is already paying to have credit cards authorized through WWE shop, I bet PayPal made a deal to charge them less percentage on each transaction. Since each transaction is already in the triple digits it helps both sides rake in the dough.

Advertisement