Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

The Silver package, how much would an equivalent ticket in the same area cost if I was to buy one during the normal sale on Ticketmaster?

$100

Edit. Yeah 80 - 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Just wondered if the Silver 4 night package was a better deal but I don't think it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 VinnieE

VinnieE wrote: »
    not sure really ill try and find out some info for you

Hey Benjo, sorry but cant provide anymore info, my mate said they would only let him pay with and echeque and its now being processed, they didnt mention any payment limit, hope everything gets sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Benjo™

PayPal have pretty much said we have to wait 2-3 days for the limit on our account to be taken off. Otherwise we can't order anything over £1000.

So looks like I'm stuck until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

Benjo™ wrote: »
    PayPal have pretty much said we have to wait 2-3 days for the limit on our account to be taken off. Otherwise we can't order anything over £1000.

is there no other way you can order? does everyone have a £1000 limit if so why is paypal being used? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 VinnieE

Benjo™ wrote: »

that sucks man, well hopefully by the time you can pay you can still buy the package you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

Got the 4 night Silver package deal for $1,288. It includes Midday Madness,Raw,HOF,Axxess.WM 27, and only a mile from the Gerogia Dome. What a birthday week for me as my birthday is April 6, and April 1-5 is when it all goes down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrwhitethc

Yeah looks like I'm in the payment waiting zone too, I paid off my CC that's linked but I'm waiting for it to post, they said by today so who knows when that is. I thought about transferring money into the paypal account but it says that takes 3 to 5 days. How come giving someone else money is easier than me trying to give myself money? =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭alexrc

I had that you need to confirm card/payment waiting thing.I just tried again and said i'd purchase without signing in and it did it straight away.

I am officially ecstatic I purchased the silver package (4 nights) and I have even booked my flight(direct) for just £400(it was more expensive non direct).

Can it be April now?

Oh and Kane thanks so much for the information it really helped me and helped me get a loan from my parents for it as they had a good idea of what was included etc. Appreciate your help

just booked 2 4 night silver packages for $1,700 :D my first mania, well excited what's the best site to book flights?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 XMAN28

I really considering buying a silver travel package, but the earliest I can is next week, if i wait too long how far back will the seats be at WrestleMania?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Have you all received you confirmation email? I'll wait another year to get a package for WM28 :) I'm decided to buy all separately (I can't do anything more so lol)

Initium wrote: »
    Have you all received you confirmation email? I'll wait another year to get a package for WM28 :) I'm decided to buy all separately (I can't do anything more so lol)

Confirmation email? I received a "do not reply" email informing me WWE has received my request for the silver package - 4nights and they have successfully recieved the funds from my account i have been told someone from wwe travel will contact me either through phone or email

Oh I didn't get that just a message from Paypal saying it was succesful. Hopefully it comes soon and I haven't done something wrong!

alexrc wrote: »
    Oh I didn't get that just a message from Paypal saying it was succesful. Hopefully it comes soon and I haven't done something wrong!

it's not from paypal it's from wwe.com i think it is an automatic email. if you login to your paypal account it should say if your account has correctly debited money, if so then fine.

I think it's gone through as it says this

You sent a payment of $1,288.00 USD to World Wrestling Entertainment.
    This charge will appear on your statement as payment to PAYPAL *WWE INC.

I know it's probably fine but got first time nerves :D

I think it's gone through as it says this

You sent a payment of $1,288.00 USD to World Wrestling Entertainment.
    This charge will appear on your statement as payment to PAYPAL *WWE INC.

I know it's probably fine but got first time nerves :D

you will be fine, all seems to have worked. I would check emails regularly :D Anyway anyone know what to do from here. Booking flights? Alex where did you book your flights from? I have seen flights going for around £380 direct? anyone know if this is reasonable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

You should be ok. I got the same thing, and I had my stepdad breathing down my neck. Trying to get me to go Gold. I didn't want gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

just think about how many thousands dollars got wwe in 2 hours....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Slightly envious I'm not booking today as well.

• Advertisement

bboy123 wrote: »
    you will be fine, all seems to have worked. I would check emails regularly :D Anyway anyone know what to do from here. Booking flights? Alex where did you book your flights from? I have seen flights going for around £380 direct? anyone know if this is reasonable?

I booked with last minute.co.uk and KML airlines. It was about £40 cheaper than expedia. I'd say £380 is reasonable from what i've seen

I booked with last minute.co.uk and KML airlines. It was about £40 cheaper than expedia. I'd say £380 is reasonable from what i've seen

cool mate, when do you fly out? Im thinking thursday morning (it will arrive around 1pm atlanta time) then leave tuesday afternoon
    mmg200000 wrote: »
    You should be ok. I got the same thing, and I had my stepdad breathing down my neck. Trying to get me to go Gold. I didn't want gold.

why didn't you want gold?

PLZ SOMEBODY REPLY if someone wants to get package(I wont get) and his language does not have english characters what do you do you write your name in english characters???

I fly out on the 1st and arrive at 13:30 and come back on the 5th as they were the hotel dates and I thought it best :)

RKJ_force wrote: »
    PLZ SOMEBODY REPLY if someone wants to get package(I wont get) and his language does not have english characters what do you do you write your name in english characters???

do you mean your name has a special character like à if it is like that just put "a" I guess? i know that ß in german equates to a double S in english
    I fly out on the 1st and arrive at 13:30 and come back on the 5th as they were the hotel dates and I thought it best :)

fly out on 1st? cool mate i'm torn between 31st and 1st, decisions decisions :D 1st kinda makes sense, arrive their in the afternoon and then maybe do wrestlemania axcess session (1st of 2) in the evening.

bboy123 wrote: »
    do you mean your name has a special character like à if it is like that just put "a" I guess? i know that ß in german equates to a double S in english

fly out on 1st? cool mate i'm torn between 31st and 1st, decisions decisions :D 1st kinda makes sense, arrive their in the afternoon and then maybe do wrestlemania axcess session (1st of 2) in the evening.

yeah like my name in greek characters is Τζαννετος in english ill write it Tzannetos or ill write it in greek characters(wheeeeeeeeeen i go to mania)(thx 4 reply)

RKJ_force wrote: »
    yeah like my name in greek characters is Τζαννετος in english ill write it Tzannetos or ill write it in greek characters(wheeeeeeeeeen i go to mania)(thx 4 reply)

why don't you write it in greek characters? Does it not allow you to? how is your name spelt on your paypal account/passport (important docs etc)? Might be worth sending wwe an email asking?

I've just thought of something.Will it be a problem if I put my name in the original order form (on the WWE.com website) but my dads details on paypal as it was from his card?

I've just thought of something.Will it be a problem if I put my name in the original order form (on the WWE.com website) but my dads details on paypal as it was from his card?

I wouldn't think so. The form is simply for contact purposes. They require a main point of contact to email/phone regarding itenary etc. It may take a little longer to receive the confirmation because of this, as it may have been filtered. So maybe when someone manually looks through your order they can process it. I was the main contact on mine and used my paypal and card details so maybe that is why it was so quick? Thinking back, can't remember how many beds I booked. Hopefully 2, don't want to be sharing the same bed with my brother :o

BTW are you over 18? Traveller 1 who is the main point of contact must be 18 or over

• Advertisement

Thanks for the reply.I'm going to be a nervous wresck until I get confirmation from WWE :D I hope they don't try and match the name from the paypal payment to the name I imput on the WWE site as they won't match other than surname.

Advertisement