Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Georgiaboy04

So who do you guys think will go into the hall of fame? I want Shawn Michaels,The Rock,and Arn Anderson but that's proably asking to much.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

They were negotiating with Goldberg not to long ago for a possible WM 27 angle/match with him going in the HoF. It's in Atl, home of WCW so they're gonna reach out to WCW names. It was also said that Sting is a possibility to be inducted depending on his contract status with TNA come early next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

I think i'll wait 3 weeks i still could get good seats,i would do things seperate but then id be worried since i still use the pre paid credit card,with the package i'll know everything will be okay

Hey legendkiller,

i see u siad u use pre-paid credit card, is that kinda card ok when collecting your tickets aswel at will call ( box office ), do u know ?

also guys, when would the packages be sold out by.. im getting a silver one or else doing things seperate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

A Pre paid credit card should be fine when collecting at will call. You just gotta be certain you have enough on the card when buying the tix obviously.

As for packages selling out, you should be fine for silver. The cut off date is October 1st I think, but the longer you leave it, the more chance you'll have further back tix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrwhitethc

I'm guessing most people will come in friday, anyone know the if the days will be full or what else to do? Is Axxess all day Sat & HOF Sat night? What's going on Sunday during the day?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 XMAN28

A Pre paid credit card should be fine when collecting at will call. You just gotta be certain you have enough on the card when buying the tix obviously.

As for packages selling out, you should be fine for silver. The cut off date is October 1st I think, but the longer you leave it, the more chance you'll have further back tix.
    How any rows back can the packages get you if you wait too long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭alexrc

I have contacted the packages people as i'm worried about it. I am worried that because the payment is in one name and the contact form in another they haven't been able to match them up or process it. I just hope this hasn't affected my seat or anything:(

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

mrwhitethc wrote: »
    I'm guessing most people will come in friday, anyone know the if the days will be full or what else to do? Is Axxess all day Sat & HOF Sat night? What's going on Sunday during the day?

This was how it was organised last year

http://prowrestling.about.com/od/watchingwrestling/a/wmweekevents.htm

People who actually visited would probably be best advised but looks like Axxess is in the evenings on the weekdays 6pm to 10pm and they run at various times on saturday and once on sunday in the morning. Not sure how much this will change at Wrestlemania 27?

Hall of fame is saturday night
    alexrc wrote: »
    I have contacted the packages people as i'm worried about it. I am worried that because the payment is in one name and the contact form in another they haven't been able to match them up or process it. I just hope this hasn't affected my seat or anything

I am assuming then from this you still have not received your automatic confirmation email?

Has anyone actually received anything else apart from the auto response confirmation email notifying them that their funds have correctly been debited from your account? It says the WWE travel team will contact me, any idea when they actually do contact you?

That was quick.Got a reply saying it'll come(the confirmation) within 10 working days. I'm satisfied.

That was quick.Got a reply saying it'll come(the confirmation) within 10 working days. I'm satisfied.

your automatic response confirmation email will take 10 days to come? :confused:

• Advertisement

I only got a short reply saying

If you have already received a confirmation of your payment, your order was processed successfully. You will receive another confirmation from us within ten business days. Thank you.

Sorry about the confusion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Anyone seen any flights for any less than £500? Im going from London on the Friday morning until the Tuesday.

KML have flights from £400-430.Thats the cheapest i've seen it.

Do you need to apply for any visa or anything if you are travelling to America?I've never been before and i'm not sure.Also will it be a problem if my passport is EU and not British?

Sorry for all the questions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Hey guys I have just read at WWE wrestlemania platinum packages this:

"Raw ticket for the Philips Arena on Monday, April 4, 2011 (seating within Level 100 center sections)"

I remember they were offering ringside seats within the first 5 rows and now 100 center section, wtf is going on with WWE?? If you bought a package make sure to write them and let them know it.

I think they made a mistake as I believe the silver package at first was offering ringside it's now within 100 thing again.

Yes, all of the packages (Platinum, gold, and silver) say now 100 level seats. This is not very professional from WWE...

wow a bit of a low blow that is. All packages are now level 100 seating

surely it is false advertisement as people paid 1,000's expecting ringside 1st 5 rows to be apart of the package. I mean it definately encouraged me to purchase the 4 night option.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Maybe they just sold out first 5 rows and now have to go back further!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 CARRFOX

I just sent them an email. Let's see if I get a response.

• Advertisement

Whole Show wrote: »

so your saying those who have already paid could possibly have got first 5 rows? The packages that offered first 5 rows have now sold out and now they are selling packages at level 100 seating?

I suppose booking early was an advantage then? :P Hope thats the case

Can anyone get confirmation :)

EDIT: I think they have simply sold out of first 5 rows of raw. So the first few people who booked packages must have got the first 5 rows and now they are offering level 100 as part of the package and have slightly decreased the prices. The silver package has dropped from $850 to $832 each per person for 2 people. I guess I might have got the first 5 rows then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 CARRFOX

They also dropped the price of the platinum package as well. I have a feeling that everyone who already purchased them are fine. Well, let's hope so.

Whole Show wrote: »
    If they have sold packages for 500 people that will make sense mate. But if they're doing this with Raw tix, why they don't do the same with the WM tickets? I mean start the sale with "Ringside ticket within the 3 first rows", after they sell them "Ringside ticket within the 5 first rows"...

Ps: sorry I haven't realiced they dropped the prices! I guess you all are ok now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

Hey, thanks man..appreciate the reply!!

do you guys meet up together at wrestlemania's or what ?

can't wait for my first wrestlemania - i guess i would be correct in saying its a fun packed wkend lol :D

They've dropped the silver package price too.

I could have sworn they said on silver packaging amongst the ringside seats etc maybe I was wrong :D hope i'm not though

They've dropped the silver package price too.

I could have sworn they said on silver packaging amongst the ringside seats etc maybe I was wrong :D hope i'm not though

they did....and I think if you were one the people who purchased the packages early enough when they said (ringside seating) you would have got the ringside seats package.

Looks like they have sold out of the packages offering ringside raw and are now offering level 100. I hope I am right :D

still waiting for confirmation on this

Me too i'd be so delighted with ringside however I wouldn't be too bothered if not as i'll be there and i'm sure i'll enjoy it.

My mum is very worried as i'm on my own but i'm pretty much gonna be at my hotel or doing wrestling stuff all the time:D

Me too i'd be so delighted with ringside however I wouldn't be too bothered if not as i'll be there and i'm sure i'll enjoy it.

My mum is very worried as i'm on my own but i'm pretty much gonna be at my hotel or doing wrestling stuff all the time:D

it will be a pretty busy few days :)

anyone know the area around where the Marriot hotel and Georgia dome? Is it quite safe?

I hope it is because i'm planning to walk there and back if it's only under a mile or so as theres no point doing anything else.I'll shelve that though if it's dangerous but I doubt it

• Advertisement

I hope it is because i'm planning to walk there and back if it's only under a mile or so as theres no point doing anything else.I'll shelve that though if it's dangerous but I doubt it

I hope it's ok as well of course. The daytime does not bother me too much, I just get a little worried at night :o These Axxess, Hall of fame, mania and raw finish pretty late so will be dark by then so hopefully get some re-assurances on the area.

I am sure it is fine though :cool:

Advertisement