Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

i already have an account and i've had no problem buying anything else when i used paypal before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

You should try and contact them then, usually they have a limit on accounts.

Its a new card tho,i seen it happend to someone else and they had to wait a few days for the card to be verified but on my account it says it is verified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

Your best bet is to ring them, wwe should have there own servers for this anyway, paypal sucks.

I guess its the limit thing,it took 83 cent out of my account when i tried to buy the package i'll ring them up tomorrow i hope they can sort it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

guys this is a reply from wwe travel packages asking when they confirm you got the packages "WrestleMania XXVII Travel Packages are confirmed on a first-come first-serve space-available basis depending upon when payments are
    approved - not based upon when orders are submitted"

didnt understood exacctly what they ment can you explain please?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Ok, so here's my story... It's been so long since i've used paypal that i forgot my e-mail and password. The card i want to use is supposedly on one of these forgotten accounts so i cant add it to a new one. Even if i could it would take 2 or 3 days to process it. I'm planing on joining the rest of you in a little over an hour when my check hits my account so my question is... If I pick the option of "continuing w/o loggin in" and buy straight up, will it still take 2 or 3 days for WWE/PayPal to finalize my payment for a 4-night double silver pkg???

Everything worked out. Just bought my pkg. Got my confirmation e-mails n all. Guess the countdown officially begins now....

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

What is this paypal thing about "when payments are approved-Not based upon when orders are submitted"?? Once you click Pay Now and if goes ok, your payment is already done right? I understand nothing mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

RKJ_force wrote: »
    guys this is a reply from wwe travel packages asking when they confirm you got the packages "WrestleMania XXVII Travel Packages are confirmed on a first-come first-serve space-available basis depending upon when payments are
    approved - not based upon when orders are submitted"

didnt understood exacctly what they ment can you explain please?

:confused: I am guessing they are approved when you get an email from wwe telling you that your payment has been successful?

just to clear things up a little, how many confirmation emails have people received here?

• Advertisement

Still no luck,this is really starting to piss me off

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

bboy123 wrote: »
    :confused: I am guessing they are approved when you get an email from wwe telling you that your payment has been successful?

just to clear things up a little, how many confirmation emails have people received here?
    Your payment should be approved in the very moment you're clicking the Pay Now @ Paypal. Once you have clicked it your money isn't anymore on your credit card so I guess what means "approved" for WWE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Benjo™

FINALLY got the deposit in the account from PayPal, so I could verify the card. Package ordered now.
    Just have to wait for the eCheck payment to clear (3-5 days) then it's all done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭hurricaneronnie

37 weeks until wrestlemania weekend!!!

So how long after u guys "request" for a package did it take for the Travel Packages department to send u an e-mail confirming you for ur package?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I'd say no more than 10 - 15 minutes for me.

4 nights silver package purchased :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Awesome. Congrats. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Just tried to book my hotel and it complained saying my credit card expires before the arrival date (which it does) so I guess I need to wait until the new one arrives at the end of this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭alexrc

I'm relieved my email finally came with an email I sent to packages too saying they are still processing them :D

I am happy now and really want it to be April now!

Oh I just noticed everything is booked in my dads name including the hotel.That shouldn't be too much of a problem should it or should I contact WWE and tell them to transfer it all into my name?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

alexrc wrote: »
    I'm relieved my email finally came with an email I sent to packages too saying they are still processing them :D

I am happy now and really want it to be April now!

Oh I just noticed everything is booked in my dads name including the hotel.That shouldn't be too much of a problem should it or should I contact WWE and tell them to transfer it all into my name?

What email did you receive? was it just the automatic email telling you that your payment has been successful or another one?

Just the one saying payment received was worried before then :D.I've sent an email to WWE to change the name to my name.I hope email is sufficient 'written' instruction.

That was quick. Got an email in response(4 minutes it took!).Answered one question(changing the name can't be done until the second email is received within ten business days) didn't answer my question about raw and were quite rude.

Still i'll stop bothering them for now :D

If the question is do the people who purchased the packages as soon as they went onsale get the first 5 rows the answer is yes someone posted an email they got from wwe

That was my question but I wasn't sure if the package I got(1288) was one that included it.Oh well doesn't matter really :D

If it said first 5 rows when you got the packages then your okay :) i dont see what the big deal is tho i'm happy what i got :D

anyone going to an ROH show if they do put on one?

It's not a big deal just interested is all. I was more trying to get name changed to mine :D

I will if I can afford it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Benjo™

If it said first 5 rows when you got the packages then your okay :) i dont see what the big deal is tho i'm happy what i got :D

anyone going to an ROH show if they do put on one?

I'll attend both ROH shows most likely. I remember them saying right after the shows this year that they'd be back next year in Atlanta.

Got official word that the credit card is on the way. I'll be booking my hotel then later this week.

• Advertisement

Anyone booked their flights yet?

Advertisement