Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

alexrc wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.I'm going to be a nervous wresck until I get confirmation from WWE :D I hope they don't try and match the name from the paypal payment to the name I imput on the WWE site as they won't match other than surname.

are you 18 or over? :confused: you have to be 18 or over to be traveller 1 (the name you input on the site as the main point of contact)

I assume you are, don't think it would process otherwise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭alexrc

I am I just had to use my dads card as the money is on there

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

alexrc wrote: »
    I've just thought of something.Will it be a problem if I put my name in the original order form (on the WWE.com website) but my dads details on paypal as it was from his card?

send a messege to travel packages but replied a stupid ****ing automatic response will i get a reply or stay with the automatic reply is there any other way i could sent a mail to wwe?????

RKJ_force wrote: »
    send a messege to travel packages but replied a stupid ****ing automatic response will i get a reply or stay with the automatic reply is there any other way i could sent a mail to wwe?????

did you send it this way?

https://secure.wwe.com/forms/help/travel.php

you may get automatic reply from this but may just have to wait for someone to pick up, read your email and reply back

ok just w8 for a reply now cause it is evening in the us probably will reply soon thx

• Advertisement

ok just w8 for a reply now cause it is evening in the us probably will reply soon thx

you would think they would have people working to answer emails particularly at a busy time like this (just hours after package deals went on sale). It's around 6pm there I think now

They are probably quite busy though

me2 it think in 10-20 minutes i would have a reply!!! but the thing with packages that went on sale 15 minutes after they should be on sale was a bit fustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Georgiaboy04

Yes guys I got 2 Platinums for my first and proably only Mania I'm so stoked!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Well, that was some day for 1 day. WWE screwed up the sale for the second year, but I stuck in there. I'm glad I got my 4 day platinum. Everything I wanted plus more. Paypal threw a spanner in the works for a lot, I'm just lucky I already had an account. Congrats to all those who got what they wanted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Atlanta Mariott Marquis... Pretty Nice Hotel for Silver Package Buyers as Myself.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/photo-tours.mi?marshaCode=atlmq&video=start&videoName=Experience Our Hotel

Once window pops up click on "experience our hotel" under video.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

Atlanta Mariott Marquis... Pretty Nice Hotel for Silver Package Buyers as Myself.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/photo-tours.mi?marshaCode=atlmq&video=start&videoName=Experience Our Hotel

My god that is better then my apartment!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

I'd be impressed to see an apartment that looks better. That bed looks like it can fit a few people... gonna have to fill it up when i get there:D

I'd be impressed to see an apartment that looks better. That bed looks like it can fit a few people... gonna have to fill it up when i get there:D

Money well spent. Don't have to share a room woo!

Not as cool as the Westin Peachtree Plaza.... :pac:

Not as cool as the Westin Peachtree Plaza.... :pac:

Hey 1 mile from the Dome I'm good, and happy, and I never liked floor seats so :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

Hey Guys, I am going to purchase a silver package within the next week or 2 weeks, first time going to wrestlemania and im from ireland!! Just wondern, do all or most of irish ppl heading over meet up together or what as im not sure yet if i will be going alone ot not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I guess that's the panic over for a while. Until November (approx) anyway when the main Ticketmaster sale begins :)

wtf man marriot is the hotel superstars will be wtf why silver got this 1 it should be gotten by platinum not fair for silver to live with the superstars

wtf man marriot is the hotel superstars will be wtf why silver got this 1 it should be gotten by platinum not fair for silver to live with the superstars

how do you know superstars are going to be staying at the marriot? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

I'll be getting my money in 3 weeks,i could buy the silver package thursday the 3 night one but id have to book one more night in the hotel and buy a Raw ticket or i could wait for 3 weeks buy the 4 night one but would it be worth it?

• Advertisement

Go for 4 nights. I'm sure you will not regret it. I have no regrets on my package & it's reassuring I have nothing much else to sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I´m trying to get the Omni but they are not accepting reservetaions yet so I have just emailed them. And with the money I saved yesterday I´ll buy the flights today too. Oh, guess what? I tried to add my credit card again this morning and it worked, but I don´t want to buy it 12 hours after they went on sale and get 9th row seats :(

I'd bet my package on it you'd do much better than 9th row. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Last year I did it on the presale in the first 2 hours and I got 7th row mate, I don´t know what to think about it! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

I think i'll wait 3 weeks i still could get good seats,i would do things seperate but then id be worried since i still use the pre paid credit card,with the package i'll know everything will be okay

has everyone sorted their flights?

If so where have you purchased them? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrwhitethc

I'd bet my package on it you'd do much better than 9th row. ;)

Hope so, I was finally able to fix up my damn credit/paypal problem and order my 3 night platinum tickets. Can't wait, just hope I don't get 9th row =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭alexrc

I booked with kml through last minute for £409

anyone else waiting for confirmation from wwe they received the order?

I got an e mail from WWE & Paypal almost immediately after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 CARRFOX

I got my email from pay pal right after I paid. It took a little time for the WWE email, but I got it. I got one 4 night platinum package. Does anyone know about the wrestlemania golf they have every year. You always see pictures, but I couldn't find any information.

Advertisement