Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

4 nights silver, came to about £580.
    Got a confirmation of paypal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 CARRFOX

Got the 4 day platinum. Now I cant' wait until April. That was quite a tense couple minutes there.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

everybody that there country doesnt write in english characters will have to write theyre name with english charactes????(not buying this year)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 youeatrocks

i'm sorry I forget, when do we know our seats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

i'm sorry I forget, when do we know our seats?

few weeks before the event

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mitzo_1805

hey has anyones transaction been put on hold by paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I tried to add a new card but it doesn't let me finishing. Everytime I got the same "Your bank doesn't allow to add this card", and I have a 8.500€ credit in that card so... Time to eat some dinner! Congrats to everyone, and be sure I'll be there! ;)

Intinum you can pay by pay pal but in visa mastercard and all this stuff so hurry

everybody that their country doesnt write in english characters will have to write theyre name with english charactes????(not buying this year)????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Benjo™

Having some serious problems with PayPal atm. Is that the only way you can get the packages this year??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

what are peoples thoughts on level 100 seats for the silver package? :confused:

B-Boy there really good with a amazing view, I always prefer silver to gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

& thats that.

4 nights Platinum. :)

Whole Show wrote: »
    B-Boy there really good with a amazing view, I always prefer silver to gold!

cool mate. can I ask why do you prefer silver to gold?

Gold you tend to be on the floor at the back of alot of people, I like the view and hopefully will be looking right down on the ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

out of interest whats with the ba hate. If i fly with them thursday and stay in a hotel near an airport I'll save 300 on the flights I was initially looking at

Gold you tend to be on the floor at the back of alot of people, I like the view and hopefully will be looking right down on the ring.

thank you, is silver more of an elevated view? Hopefully it will be ok and not too far away (meaning don't have to look at tv screen to see what is going on)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I was tempted to book but I'm going to say no for the time being :)

Yeh its more of a elevated view, you will be close enough and have a great view of everything mate.

Yeh its more of a elevated view, you will be close enough and have a great view of everything mate.

thanks mate, might just go for the silver 4 night package :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 VinnieE

paypal would only let my mate pay with a Echeque, have no idea what it is, anyone know if it will work

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

I also recommend Silver to Gold

Gold is on the field but on WWE's home made risers. It's 3 rows of seats per each 'riser', and the rise between each section is about an inch. So there's a very good chance on gold you will have an awful view. Whereas Silver puts you on the lower tier, so still fairly close, but with zero obstructions. A possible negative of Silver is that it is possible to end up quite a way off the side.

VinnieE wrote: »
    paypal would only let my mate pay with a Echeque, have no idea what it is, anyone know if it will work

How did you manage that?

Because PayPal is only saying I can use £1000 at a time, I'm stuck atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 VinnieE

Benjo™ wrote: »
    How did you manage that?

Because PayPal is only saying I can use £1000 at a time, I'm stuck atm.

not sure really ill try and find out some info for you

VinnieE wrote: »
    not sure really ill try and find out some info for you

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Would you say these hotels are walking distance? Looks a fair trek on google maps...Reckon there will be any easy bus or something after the show?

Main reason I dont purchase these packs is not wanting the hassle of taxis everywhere, especially when it's mad after the shower. Normally purchase seperately to get somewhere that's walking distance.

Congrats to everyone who has got a pack tho, you must be excited. I'm prob gonna mull it over for a couple of weeks before deciding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

The Silver package, how much would an equivalent ticket in the same area cost if I was to buy one during the normal sale on Ticketmaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

€441 on expedia

British Airways tho the problems they caused the past two years dont think people will book with them again

was it baggage the issue with BA or were flights cancelled or anything?

I am booking silver 4 night with brother and little nephew of 10 years old. is this ok to take little nephew on package?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

The Silver package, how much would an equivalent ticket in the same area cost if I was to buy one during the normal sale on Ticketmaster?

This year they were $80

Advertisement