Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest fragrance

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sammyb

Lads, I have to say Armani Code is class on men. It makes me go a bit weak at the knees.. :0)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

sammyb wrote: »
    Lads, I have to say Armani Code is class on men. It makes me go a bit weak at the knees.. :0)

Haha for a second there I thought you meant it was class at attracting other men to you. I don't think that's for everyone;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

To be honest I'd rather hear from men who like fragrances telling me what they smell like and what occasion they wear them for rather than women saying how easily persuaded they are or what their boyfriend/husband/boss wears.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Young_gunner

Morf wrote: »
    To be honest I'd rather hear from men who like fragrances telling me what they smell like and what occasion they wear them for rather than women saying how easily persuaded they are or what their boyfriend/husband/boss wears.

The opposite of this please...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Allure Homme Sport is divine.I'd highly recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Festy wrote: »
    Allure Homme Sport is divine.I'd highly recommend it.

I use that, its very nice..

Also

Boss Orange
    and
    Boss Night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭mcw92

Anyone know anywhere where Paco Rabanne One Million is being sold cheaply enough? Ive seen the 100ml bottle along with body lotion for 58 online, anywhere cheaper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Thats what you will pay for it in most shops/chemists and thats without the body lotion so thats not a bad price.Totally worth it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Thas looks like a good price to me
    Necronos wrote: »
    Thats what you will pay for it in most shops/chemists and thats without the body lotion so thats not a bad price.Totally worth it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

mcw92 wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere where Paco Rabanne One Million is being sold cheaply enough? Ive seen the 100ml bottle along with body lotion for 58 online, anywhere cheaper?
    Check the airports if you know anybody coming through - I know for a fact Cork Airport had a 50ml bottle for €27 for ages, it's where I picked up mine.

The loop website has it at €43 atm for 50ml but there's other great deals there worth checking out imo

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

mcw92 wrote: »

The Jack and Jill website have50ml at €22 (if you spend less than €100 then its €5.50 postage, free over €100 - I think)
    Seem to have good prices on mens fragrances.

Plus you are supporting an Irish charity

https://www.jackandjill.ie/products-page/men/

- I have no connection to the charity, other than I donate to them occassionaly; came across the site when googling brands mentioned in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Pherekydes wrote: »
    .... Cacharel pour l'homme.

Cacharel is a great classic fragrance, but discontinued, very hard to get now.

Amazon.co.uk sell good value mens fragrance, but I've heard they don't deliver fragrance to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Where can people recommend to go to sample a wide range of fragrances before purchasing?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Passenger wrote: »
    Where can people recommend to go to sample a wide range of fragrances before purchasing?

:)

Any department store such as Brown Thomas, Arnotts, Clerys, etc ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Any good Irish online retailers where I can buy cologne? Preferably a site that accepts Laser cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

G-Money wrote: »
    Any good Irish online retailers where I can buy cologne? Preferably a site that accepts Laser cards.

macjohn wrote: »
    The Jack and Jill website have50ml at €22 (if you spend less than €100 then its €5.50 postage, free over €100 - I think)
    Seem to have good prices on mens fragrances.

Plus you are supporting an Irish charity

https://www.jackandjill.ie/products-page/men/

- I have no connection to the charity, other than I donate to them occassionaly; came across the site when googling brands mentioned in this thread.

Dont know if its bad form to quote my own post,
    anyway this crowd do fast delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

macjohn wrote: »
    Dont know if its bad form to quote my own post,
    anyway this crowd do fast delivery

Checked them alright but unfortunately they don't have the one I'm after. Any Irish site with a wider selection?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,381 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mostly use Lacoste myself when I'm heading out for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

So I finally found the smell I was looking for. Had to get it online but the website I used was top notch. The prices were great and it was on my desk within a week using regular post from the UK.

I am no way affiliated with this site but seeing as we are all looking for good value smells I thought I would share if thats cool...............

http://www.perfume-click.ie

Now we can all smell good ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭MHalberstram

I wear the following, depending on the occasion. Eternity - Calvin Klein, ck One Summer (2007) - Calvin Klein, Kouros - Yves Saint Laurent, Obsession Night - Calvin Klein and a custom cologne that I made by selecting the various scents myself. I quite like the idea of that, allowing you to create an individual unique scent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

anything by creed.

the sheilas do be sweating like a white mouse in a tampon factory at the whiff of it.

its a panty dropper.

150 a bottle. not for the proletariat

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

There is a new Calvin Klein for men didn't get the name but smelled the tester in boots today it's unreal I love it

It's called encounter

• Registered Users Posts: 33,184 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Craigels wrote: »
    There is a new Calvin Klein for men didn't get the name but smelled the tester in boots today it's unreal I love it

It's called encounter

Encounter?

Oops, just see you remembered it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

Mr Yellow wrote: »
    Fierce by A&F apparently!

Off topic Q, is it ok getting liquids shipped into the country?? Thanx

was looking for Abercrombie and Fitch for months, trying to get it brought back from america etc no luck, then 1 of my m8s had it and i was surprised that i didnt like it at all and was glad i didnt manage to get it brought back to ireland for me.dont care how much the girls like it.

was looking for Abercrombie and Fitch for months, trying to get it brought back from america etc no luck, then 1 of my m8s had it and i was surprised that i didnt like it at all and was glad i didnt manage to get it brought back to ireland for me.dont care how much the girls like it.

A&F 1892 Yellow is very nice though. I have a bottle of that and I'll be looking to pick up another.

A&F 1892 Yellow is very nice though. I have a bottle of that and I'll be looking to pick up another.

do you like a&f fierce?

do you like a&f fierce?

I haven't ever encountered it.

• Advertisement

I haven't ever encountered it.

whats your fav atm?

Advertisement