Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vu+ duo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gedulisg

Just wondering guys do we aloud to talk about card sharing on this forum?

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

gedulisg wrote: »
    Just wondering guys do we aloud to talk about card sharing on this forum?

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gedulisg

Anyone knows how to map hard drive connected to my pc to vu+duo tru network.Can somebody help with configuration for this.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Have they sorted the AV sync issues with Irish DTT and this receiver yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stanley1

nope, maybe next Dream Elite image, also have a snoop around this link, looks promising.

http://www.pli-images.org/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=65&thread_id=14640

• Advertisement

Looks like Dream Elite team has quit all new development.

http://www.dream-elite.net/forum/

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭RogerThis

Dream Elite closed.

Due to personal and family reasons of team members, the Dream Elite board is closed. Many thanks to all the community and people for support and appreciation. Bye bye and hope to see you soon

Translate Italian Part
    The Dream Team-Elite announced that the forum closed indefinitely. The cause of this closure can be temporary or permanent is perhaps due to family problems and personal some of its members and given the great harmony of the team, other members have decided to stay for solidarity at every activity, we hope that things can improve in the future and to have the serenity to return to do what we have done until now. We are sure that we understand and greeting thank you for the result you gave us in this short but intense period.

I think it's time to move on. But to VLI or PLI?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭TorresLegend

Wasn't there rumour and subsequent denial a few weeks back from the Dream Elite team that they were being snapped up to work exclusively for Dream Media? Seems fairly coincidental that they have shut up shop like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

RogerThis wrote: »
    Dream Elite closed.

Due to personal and family reasons of team members, the Dream Elite board is closed. Many thanks to all the community and people for support and appreciation. Bye bye and hope to see you soon

Translate Italian Part
    The Dream Team-Elite announced that the forum closed indefinitely. The cause of this closure can be temporary or permanent is perhaps due to family problems and personal some of its members and given the great harmony of the team, other members have decided to stay for solidarity at every activity, we hope that things can improve in the future and to have the serenity to return to do what we have done until now. We are sure that we understand and greeting thank you for the result you gave us in this short but intense period.

I think it's time to move on. But to VLI or PLI?
    I only got my box on Monday and ive flashed dream elite to it. Ill have to start again now.

was using dream elite image and switched to openpli last night, very impressed with it and updates available every night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,539 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I only got my box on Monday and ive flashed dream elite to it. Ill have to start again now.

I'm in the same boat!!!
    I have my box @10days and have a dream elite image on it....
    But I think I'll stick with it unless one of the other images come up with some new uber function thats a must have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

whats the cheapest any of ye have gotton a vu+ duo delivered to Ireland for?

glic83 wrote: »
    whats the cheapest any of ye have gotton a vu+ duo delivered to Ireland for?

I got mine from satworld.ie for @ €460 delivered.
    To the best of my knowledge stock is still fairly tight on them most places too.

banie01 wrote: »
    I got mine from satworld.ie for @ €460 delivered.
    To the best of my knowledge stock is still fairly tight on them most places too.

Same as myself:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

i agree best i have seen image wise. especially the fact he has incorporated several sources for epg so can get 7 day satmate for uk and rytec for others. also tv guide big plus and seems crisper and faster image well done to the guys involved. all ,missing is dtt support so hope in future it will too

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'm tempted to try it, but wary of losing all my settings etc.

Does it have CCam 214 support? I think it only comes with version 213?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

no need to worry bout settings if you backup with dreamedit. really is a doddle with the way they have everything setup in this image! it has ccam 2.1.4 as well as oscam and 2.1.3 - i checked there for you mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

irishchris wrote: »
    it has ccam 2.1.4 as well as oscam and 2.1.3 - i checked there for you mate

And if it didn't, just do a manual install of the ipkg.

is anyone else having issues with bouquets/Channel numbers with the new VIX image?
    I have all my channels but the numbering is all over the place! Tried using B16mCC for sly and if I input 101 on my remote it takes me to Sly 3D on 217????
    I have 2 sets of channel numbers showing in my EPG now? Any Ideas folks?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

No problems with channel numbers here. I hava a custom set made from Catseyes latest which i uploaded when I flashed the new image.

I am having a slight problem with recordings glitching but I think that may have something to do with a setting somewhere

is anyone else having issues with bouquets/Channel numbers with the new VIX image?
    I have all my channels but the numbering is all over the place! Tried using B16mCC for sly and if I input 101 on my remote it takes me to Sly 3D on 217????
    I have 2 sets of channel numbers showing in my EPG now? Any Ideas folks?

Ok, I think I have figured out why my channel numbers are getting messed up. When I use dbedit to load on my bouquet it drops my placeholder channels!
    This wasn't an issue with the DE image as I downloaded the bouquet from the addons menu but db edit seems to drop the placeholder info on upload.....
    Anyone know how to get round this?

Ok, I think I have figured out why my channel numbers are getting messed up. When I use dbedit to load on my bouquet it drops my placeholder channels!
    This wasn't an issue with the DE image as I downloaded the bouquet from the addons menu but db edit seems to drop the placeholder info on upload.....
    Anyone know how to get round this?

I got this issue sorted by FTPing channel buoquets directly into Enigma2 folder :)

On a different note, I'm running my box into a Sony STR DG910 Amp but for some reason I can't get genuine surround sound/Dolby?
    The amp will matrix the feed but I can't get the multichannel indicator/Blue light Indicating Surround sound......
    Anyone have any idea where i'm going wrong?

What do i do now?? Ive gone from a spiderbox to the vu. Its such a good box and gives me no trouble that im bored lol.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

What do i do now?? Ive gone from a spiderbox to the vu. Its such a good box and gives me no trouble that im bored lol.:o

haha no use then ;)

carbsy wrote: »
    haha no use then ;)

Ah now, i didnt say that:D

byte

How are yis enjoying your VIX images?

I'm a bit wary of installing it at the moment, as I'm not convinced it's better than OpenPLi.

Iv gone from dream elite to the vix, really like it. Very clean layout , not too cluttered. Would def recomend.

byte

Not familiar with DE, but they're gone now anyway, support wise.

Just more curious as to how it stands against OpenPLi or even VTi images, plugin/UI friendliness wise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Vix seems to be getting the thumbs up from a lot of other users on other forums supposed to be an update to the image shortly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement