Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lakeside BDO World Darts Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Just read on another forum that a fan fell into the lake outside the lakeside venue last night and has passed away:(

Terrible terrible news indeed rip
    http://www.24dash.com/news/Communities/2010-01-07-Mans-body-found-in-lake-at-world-darts-championship

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Tragic stuff. That lake really should be totally fenced off during the Championships.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Tragic stuff. That lake really should be totally fenced off during the Championships.
    Yes indeed and says he was a darts fan staying there, probably took his holidays for the week. I'd say the cold of the got to the poor devil quickly. God bless him.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Very sad, my thoughts are with him.

That Trina Gulliver is a scary lady but great player. Some of those legs better than the mens. She's been nearly as dominant in her field as Taylor in his.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Somebody please tell ted to cover up there are kids in the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Somebody please tell ted to cover up there are kids in the crowd.

or get someone to put a bag over his ma's head and black teeth shes scaring me

Jay.cymru wrote: »
    or get someone to put a bag over his ma's head and black teeth shes scaring me
    You mean the bag is off :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭sslazio11

Hankey-Chisnall just turned into a cracking game, Chisnall mounting a serious comeback since the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Arggghhh! Anybody got a stream??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭sc86

4-4 all chisnal gone 2-0 up haha

looking good for chisnal

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

hankey cant hit anything since the break! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

What a comeback ...... Cmon Chizzy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭sc86

no way 5-4 chisnal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Arggghhh! Anybody got a stream??

http://www.justin.tv/wocky_jilson#r=kA0QPqI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

What a game of darts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭shockframe

BE ON YOUR WAY TED.icon7.gif

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Thanks but it was too late, I missed the last Set. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Delighted for Chisnall, f#ck you Hankey!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

A Chisnall v Adams final ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

O'Shea will eat Wagner for breakfast..after beating him on the dartboard first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭brick tamland

4-4 in the final set of a great game and the coverage ends, what a load of ****e. BDO is never going to do anything unless it gets away from the BBC or at least gets better coverrage. I remember something similar happening with Withlock last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Ally Dick wrote: »
    O'Shea will eat Wagner for breakfast..after beating him on the dartboard first
    I would say he eats someting that size every morning the size of his belly:)

4-4 in the final set of a great game and the coverage ends, what a load of ****e. BDO is never going to do anything unless it gets away from the BBC or at least gets better coverrage. I remember something similar happening with Withlock last year
    Yeah I know.

Fair enough they're stuck with their scheduled shows but surely they could have a contingency in place if they need to run over a little. Why don't they follow the evening slot with a half hour show that could be dropped?

I was gutted when they said the dreaded "red button" phrase. Although I knew it was coming. :( Even the OH, who hates Darts, got into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭brick tamland

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Yeah I know.

Fair enough they're stuck with their scheduled shows but surely they could have a contingency in place if they need to run over a little. Why don't they follow the evening slot with a half hour show that could be dropped?

I was gutted when they said the dreaded "red button" phrase. Although I knew it was coming. :( Even the OH, who hates Darts, got into it.

The 8th set i had one eye on the clock, I knew it was coming but it was still crap. I missed the end and had to log on here for the result

What a strange set of darts Wagner has. Homemade ?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

They should stick it on bbc 3 instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

What was so important the bbc had to show instead?

I was watchin on the teletext channel....so glad rankey's out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

i was sick as a dog sittin here watching it when the coverage went!!! turned into a great game.. Chisnal came out a new player after the break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Cant you just switch to it via the red button on yer remotes? Also if anyone is using FTA receiver, do a full scan and watch it all on channel name STREAM 1. No need to miss anything.

Advertisement