Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Ah Paddy don't...you're breaking my heart with those snaps. I want my lovely Patriots jersey big time - well, it's more the hope that it comes and money isn't thrown down the drain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Ah, I'd say they'll come alright. Seeing as it only took 3 days for mine to come and I had no problems, even if people do run into trouble, I'm sure I could help people out getting jerseys until I get caught too! They might even come quicker than to the ROI! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭cena

How did quote get in here. Anyways i'v four of the ducks jerseys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

cena wrote: »
    How did quote get in here. Anyways i'v four of the ducks jerseys

sosolive is a spam account dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭cena

sosolive is a spam account dude.

OK. Thanks. I'v still not got one yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cambridge7

Anyone know if jerseychannelone website has been shut down? Comes up with connection time out message when i try to retrieve from my bookmarks.:(

Anyone else had luck getting their jerseys from Yuki?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Paddy C wrote: »
    Anyone else had luck getting their jerseys from Yuki?

I've a baseball jersey on order a nice Padres Camo Jersey just waiting for tracking number.

I've placed the order but waiting to get an email about shipping. I'm getting somewhat concerned.

I sent an email querying when the jersey was sent. I paid him through Paypal but he sent this email back to me:

"Sorry, we sent you a paypal invoice of 39.8usd to (my email) on 5/13, but seems did not receive your payment, can you forward the paypal payment record to me?Thank you."

Do I send on the paypal confirmation email sent to me after I paid? I don't want to be scammed if that's the case.

It's my first time using paypal and I'm pretty skeptical. Any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

in future buy your jersey's from the www.nfl.co.uk site , thats where I got mine from .............no fuss , no hassle

sorry typing mistake www.nfluk.com

http://shop.nfluk.com/mpl/index.mpl

careca11 wrote: »
    in future buy your jersey's from the www.nfl.co.uk site , thats where I got mine from .............no fuss , no hassle

Link shows nothing related to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Price comes to €66 for a patrick Willis jersey and they only seem to have large !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 rismak7

How much does yuki jersey charge for delivery to Ireland? I'm considering getting a colts jersey and I can't find out how much the delivery charges are.

rismak7 wrote: »
    How much does yuki jersey charge for delivery to Ireland? I'm considering getting a colts jersey and I can't find out how much the delivery charges are.

postage charges are included but they add a 1.80 paypal charge

^^^Neato, Thanks McLoughlin

^^^Neato, Thanks McLoughlin

No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

has anyone had any dealing with yuki recently? what were they like?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

wawaman wrote: »
    Got a hawks jersey a while ago. Cant fault it

• Advertisement

wawaman wrote: »

Got my jersey today. I'm pleased with it.

It's the red Patriots jersey, the 50th anniversary collection. There's some niggles with it, the stitching on the crest of it isn't great and the numbers feel a little odd. It doesn't seem an XL too. But the price and build of the jersey is great so I'm pleased with that. I just have to 'break' it in and get used to it. Customer service was surprisingly good too.

They're cheap but there's been jerseys seized by custom officials. Mine came through OK. Recommended but it's a risk with custom.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

Theres another site where ya can get a lot of different players, Patrick Mannelly jerseys even, will find the link

I finally ordered a colts jersey from yukijersey, it was posted to me on the 15/6. I ordered a white #17 Austin Collie one. Fingers crossed customs won't decide to confiscate it on me. I'll post photos when it arrives.

Mine arrived in 3 days, who knows, you might get your jerseys tomorrow or Monday. :)

bobby wade wrote: »
    Theres another site where ya can get a lot of different players, Patrick Mannelly jerseys even, will find the link

Any luck with this?
    I finally ordered a colts jersey from yukijersey, it was posted to me on the 15/6. I ordered a white #17 Austin Collie one. Fingers crossed customs won't decide to confiscate it on me. I'll post photos when it arrives.

Mine arrived, thankfully. Fingers crossed yours will.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Any word from Reacher Creature as to wether he got the jersey delivered? im tempted to take the gamble and order my jersey, just wondering would a size 48 be roughly the equivalent of a mens large in sizes here in Ireland?

Any word from Reacher Creature as to wether he got the jersey delivered? im tempted to take the gamble and order my jersey, just wondering would a size 48 be roughly the equivalent of a mens large in sizes here in Ireland?

Hey Hairy. I posted up the page about my jersey: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72760611&postcount=412

I'm very happy and probably lucky that customs didn't seize it.

Mine was a 52, which is either a Large or a tight XL.

What do you normally take? 48 might be a little bit small.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Ah sorry didnt see, im normally a large men, being an average built at 6 foot, dont wanna get something too big or small you see, will be ordering once i get paid at the end of the month, i told him 48 but you reckon a 50 would do?

Ah sorry didnt see, im normally a large men, being an average built at 6 foot, dont wanna get something too big or small you see, will be ordering once i get paid at the end of the month, i told him 48 but you reckon a 50 would do?

48 might be a little small. Maybe ask for a 50?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'd go 48, that's what I got and I'm normally a large.

Go higher if you want to wear over a sweater.

Advertisement