Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭decies

Have opened a dispute with paypal over my non delivered jersey :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

Hi, i ordered a jersey from Yuki

how much is shipping to Ireland with them have me eye on a jersey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 rismak7

^^^^If you ordered off yukijersey, shipping is included in the price of the jersey quoted on the website. They do add a $1.80 paypal charge to the cost though.

rismak7 wrote: »
    ^^^^If you ordered off yukijersey, shipping is included in the price of the jersey quoted on the website. They do add a $1.80 paypal charge to the cost though.

Grand but is that Inc shipping to Ireland like.. seems a little on the cheap side and is their stuff good or is it ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

moggser wrote: »
    Grand but is that Inc shipping to Ireland like.. seems a little on the cheap side and is their stuff good or is it ****

They are counterfeit dude. Alright quality and for the price you are paying they are decent enough. But compared to the real deal you will see the difference in quality. oh and Customs are stopping a lot of these lately and throwing them in the bin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

That's what is remarkable about Yuki. The shipping etc. is included. And the jersey are high quality fakes. The stuff is good but the customs officials have been seizing the kits due to them being fakes.

That's what is remarkable about Yuki. The shipping etc. is included. And the jersey are high quality fakes. The stuff is good but the customs officials have been seizing the kits due to them being fakes.

Cheers :-)

Didn't thinks customs would bin them they've. No actually right have they or only cause they Really counterfeit ..is that the reason? ?

I got counterfeit cargo trousers from China and thy .. they got through .. they must just be up on NFL stuff lol

^^^^Some of the jerseys from yukijersey are getting through and yeah, they really are fake jerseys. However, there is always the risk customs will seize the jersey when it arrives here, just like they can for any other fake item. It's already happened to my jersey.

Cheers :-)

Didn't thinks customs would bin them they've. No actually right have they or only cause they Really counterfeit ..is that the reason? ?

I got counterfeit cargo trousers from China and thy .. they got through .. they must just be up on NFL stuff lol

Customs have the right to bin them as they are counterfeit. Cargo trousers wouldn't come in, in the same quantities of these jerseys so Customs seem to be keeping a better eye out for them. Besides looking at some of the stitching on the odd yuki jersey its obvious they are fakes. But some are getting through for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Padji1

I bought 2 jerseys through Yuki about 2 weeks ago and they were seized by customs. They wrote to me advising me to send the paypal invoice and they would tell me how much the customs/duty would be.

In total, it cost me €17 (incl €11 Post Office charges) extra for the jerseys. It still worked out way cheaper than buying on line and the jerseys are both good quality. The only problem is that one jersey is way bigger than the other despite ordering the same sizes.

Note: Yuki described the jerseys as "Reebok shirts" rather than NFL jerseys or similar

• Advertisement

Padji1 wrote: »
    Note: Yuki described the jerseys as "Reebok shirts" rather than NFL jerseys or similar

I wonder if this is the reason a few of us have had our jerseys taken by customs. That kind of description does draw attention to the package when it comes here.

Anyway, I had yukijersey resend my Colts jersey to me. It arrived safely today and was described as a gift on the package. I'm pretty happy with the quality of the jersey, although I'll need to cut off a few loose strings. Here are some photos of the jersey:

DSCN0164.JPG

DSCN0165.JPG

DSCN0167.JPG

DSCN0171.JPG

DSCN0173.JPG

DSCN0176.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

juki jersey. Lads whats the jerseys like that ye have got from them. Are they the real deal. I'm looking at the nhl jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

They are high quality fakes.I tried to buy another jersey from yuki last week.They sent back an email saying that they are not shipping to Ireland for the time been due to customs checks getting very strict.

Fair play to Yuki for holding off on Ireland, I don't know if you guys follow the soccer forum but there's a website Soccer Triads that are in the same line as Yuki, but they're continuously sending out jerseys even though customs are hammering the lads with clamping down. Boardsies are losing money.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭mossy2390

where are people getting this 100+ price from the NFL shop?
    i got my Rodgers jersey from them in march and it was just around 70 euro all in and it didn't get stopped by customs.
    the NFL shop are also giving a 10% discount now to international customers so that will come to just over 60 euro for a real jersey that wont get dumped by customs, seems alright to me

In times of hard economic standards and nationwide recession, ordinary lads are looking for the option that represents the most cheap and cheerful possibility they can. Yuki jersey provided that. You could pick up a good quality fake (that would give other folks a hard chance at seeing it was fake) for around €30. Paying over €60/€70 was deemed unrealistic when you could get a good jersey for half that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭decies

Paypal refunded my money for seized Yuki jersey :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

so now that yuki aren't an option anymore :( where do I turn to get a jersey...

Am I going to have to turn to the NFL shop or Ebay and hope to find a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Pity about Yuki, emailed them a few days ago and he said he wouldn't be sending anymore jerseys to Ireland for a while till he can sort out the customs problem.

An alternative is http://www.c2cjersey.com/ I've never used it or had any feedback from it but the site looks decent enough.

On the look out for a Julio Jones Falcons jersey so if anyone finds a cheap one let me know, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Bought this off ebay in the hope it doesn't get stopped. And if it does, ah well it wasn't awful expensive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380311019159

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Reebok are doing 50% off (some) NFL jerseys (Free Delivery too). via Bargain alerts.

http://www.reebok.com/IE/mens/apparel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

If you know anyone in NI, why don't you try getting the jerseys delivered to them and have them send the jersey on down to you or take a spin up and collect it?

I ordered 2 jerseys from Yuki that were posted on the Sunday morning and they arrived on Wednesday morning. Postage may be quicker to NI as it is classed as part of the UK and different customs too so it might be easier to get jerseys in past them. Worth a shot really.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

Just got my jersey from the states the other day, Folks were over there and got it for $115, but God damn the Urlacher bears jersey is sweet!!! Cant wait for NFL London now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 huanh

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Been browsing DH Gate and found this seller - http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/store/ff80808127dc3fd20127e184dbcb1365_all_5.html?keyword=youth

They've got a massive range (particularly Youth jerseys, which is what I was looking for).

Free shipping to Ireland sweetens the deal.

Only questions remains is whether they're high end quality with all the stitching and embroidery or just the low grade replica ones.

I was talking to the seller, he says they are the 'high quality ones'....

Tempted to invest in this beauty.
    they look beautiful.I guess the quality will not be too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Hi,

Recently I bought a Cowboys jersey from the official NFL shop online. I bought it on 28/07/11 and well, I was expecting to be proudly displaying my Cowboys jersey by now but there's no sign of it :(

Is there any reason it might not have been delivered yet or am I being impatient ? I don't see how customs could confiscate it considering it's the real thing so is it possible that it has been delayed or there's been a mix-up in addresses ?

Can anyone throw any light on this ? Would be sickened if something has gone with the delivery and couldn't wear my beloved Cowboys jersey :(:(

Any advice or help appreciated.

barbarians wrote: »
    Hi,

Recently I bought a Cowboys jersey from the official NFL shop online. I bought it on 28/07/11 and well, I was expecting to be proudly displaying my Cowboys jersey by now but there's no sign of it :(

Is there any reason it might not have been delivered yet or am I being impatient ? I don't see how customs could confiscate it considering it's the real thing so is it possible that it has been delayed or there's been a mix-up in addresses ?

Can anyone throw any light on this ? Would be sickened if something has gone with the delivery and couldn't wear my beloved Cowboys jersey :(:(

Any advice or help appreciated.

Did you check the tracking details?

Also its only 7 working days right now since you ordered.

Taken from their site:
    Ireland Region

* International Standard (5-10 business days) - *Duties & Taxes collected at time of delivery*
    Most items may be shipped via International Standard Delivery service. You can expect your order to arrive within 5-10 full business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected upon delivery. You are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In some regions you should allow additional delivery time due to customs delays.

* International Express (2-4 business days) - *Duties & Taxes collected at time of delivery*
    Most items may be shipped via International Express Delivery service. You can expect your order to arrive within 2-4 full business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected upon delivery. You are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In some regions you should allow additional delivery time due to customs delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Does anyone know where I could get an Indianapolis Colts jersey preferably a no.18 peyton manning?For that matter is there any serious NFL apparel stockists In Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Waiting on my Urlacher ( Captain's patch) Bears jersey from
    http://www.c2cjersey.com/ for the grand total of €38.00 delivered.:D
    I have used them before (Walter Payton #34, 1975 throwback jersey) and have never had any issues and the quality is spot on.

Pity about Yuki, emailed them a few days ago and he said he wouldn't be sending anymore jerseys to Ireland for a while till he can sort out the customs problem.

An alternative is http://www.c2cjersey.com/ I've never used it or had any feedback from it but the site looks decent enough.

On the look out for a Julio Jones Falcons jersey so if anyone finds a cheap one let me know, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

philon wrote: »
    Waiting on my Urlacher ( Captain's patch) Bears jersey from
    http://www.c2cjersey.com/ for the grand total of €38.00 delivered.:D
    I have used them before (Walter Payton #34, 1975 throwback jersey) and have never had any issues and the quality is spot on.

how long for delivery from your experience... price seems bang on and if the quality is pretty decent it's a great deal....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

Does anyone know where I could get an Indianapolis Colts jersey preferably a no.18 peyton manning?For that matter is there any serious NFL apparel stockists In Dublin?

Is there a big enough for nfl gear in ireland for a store too open and sell american sports stuff

Advertisement