Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

I ordered from Yuki Jersey yesterday.

Got the email yesterday to confirm my paypal email address.

I ordered an Youth XL. I'm having second thoughts now though. It says 39 for the size beside the XL. I presume thats chest inches.

Has anyone ever gotten a Youth XL off Yuki and what Irish size is it similar to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

I imagine a Youth XL is like an Irish adult M in t-shirt size, so if you're an Adult S or M in Irish size t-shirts the Youth XL should fit you fine and probably be a bit baggy too, but would fit you better if you were a Irish M size.

I bought my mate a Adult M jersey as he wears Irish M t-shirts but he said it was a bit baggy and if he bought himself a jersey he'd probably go for a Adult S or a Youth XL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gronk87

Hey, really want a jersey from tarajersey but don't want to get stung with customs charges. How do they fill out the declaration, do they split up the product value and shipping fee?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Officially you are allowed to buy goods outside the EU with a value up to €22 without paying any VAT. I've gotten three now from tarajersey and haven't had any problems. You'd want to be really unlucky for them to stop it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gronk87

Hey, yeah looked that up. As they have the total price on the site and don't seperate i just wanted to make sure that they do split the 2 on the customs declaration.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭cena

whats wrongs with paying the customs. if you really the real thing just pay for it. i'v jerseys that are over 15years old and still cool like new the the stuff they make it with well last years. money well spent if you do it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 emon

I ordered a couple of NFL jerseys from www.footballfanatics.com last week and they have been shipped via DHL Economy mail service. Does anyone know where do I have to pay the VAT? Do I pay it to DHL when they deliver my package?

emon wrote: »
    I ordered a couple of NFL jerseys from www.footballfanatics.com last week and they have been shipped via DHL Economy mail service. Does anyone know where do I have to pay the VAT? Do I pay it to DHL when they deliver my package?

thats what you do is pay on delivery. give them a ring if you have an order number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

My Sanchez jersey came from JJB today with a free pigskin as well. :D

Fits perfect, didn't want to order from anywhere else because I'm only 5'11 and didn't want a size which would look im wearing my dad's clothes.

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    My Sanchez jersey came from JJB today with a free pigskin as well. :D

Fits perfect, didn't want to order from anywhere else because I'm only 5'11 and didn't want a size which would look im wearing my dad's clothes.

just checked there site. that is a really good price. so you got a free football? petty you can't your own name on it.

• Advertisement

I thought JJB were quite overpriced personally, and I thought the free ball they gave you was a mini sized blue coloured soft toy replica rather than an actual proper sized ball.

FootballFanatics are doing some very nice Superbowl Packers jerseys that aren't available on the NFL Shop.... Tempting.....!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 emon

Received my package from www.footballfanatics.com today. All in all it only took 11 days. On top of that I didn't have to pay any VAT on it :) I ordered two San Diego Chargers jerseys and a BoSox tshirt. But what footballfanatics did was that they only declared the value of the BoSox tshirt on Customs declaration form which was only $16. I'm really happy with the quality of the jerseys. The American jerseys are definitely huge. I ordered a Youth Medium and it's just about perfect for me. Whereas in Ireland I have to go for Youth Large.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

podge018 wrote: »
    what size is best for a fella who wears mostly large, but would like it a bit baggier so say an Irish XL?

im 6ft2 and quite well built

id be XL here in ireland (or xxxl in Jack and Jones, who make clothes for femininely built males) but my carson palmer jersey is a L and fits perfectly (if the truth be told, its slightly baggy)

i dont possess a credit card so does anyone know where i can buy jerseys with laser or indeed cash?

Got my Colts jersey a few days ago from Yuki Jersey.

I paid €40.

The only fault is that the letter i in Manning is slightly out of place.

No complaints though.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Got my Colts jersey a few days ago from Yuki Jersey.

How long did it take to arrive Uncle?

How long did it take to arrive Uncle?

It took about 3 weeks. They said thats how long it would take.

I'd definitely recommend them if you're thinking about getting a jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I have read all of this thread about and still don't understand all these sizes still :( What's an the equivalent to an Irish large? I'm looking for an Eagles jersey.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

I have read all of this thread about and still don't understand all these sizes still :( What's an the equivalent to an Irish large? I'm looking for an Eagles jersey.

Thanks!

There designed to be baggy so you won't get one to be a tight fit like a Premier League Jersey, I don't know your size but from my experience I'm 6 foot 2 average build and wears an extra large t-shirt so a medium 48 size american football jersey does me and its still a bit loose but fine if you wanting to wear an american football jersey over a hoody/jumper I would go a size up to large 50 size.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

It took about 3 weeks. They said thats how long it would take.

I'd definitely recommend them if you're thinking about getting a jersey.

Thanks mate, have one on the way :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shiroki

I'm seriously considering getting a Rodgers Packers Home Jersey :) From what I've read it's YukiJersey FootballFanatics or JerseyChannelOne . Any recommendations ? Packers SuperBowl XLV Champions :D

• Advertisement

I got my Rodgers jersey from eBay, £30 and free delivery in 2 days. It's an official replica that NFL Shop sells for $80 and has the screenprinted numbers and name whereas the ones from Yukijersey and other sights do have the stitched on name and numbers but are fakes. Very good looking fakes. I do want to get one but it's the tax and import charges that I'm afraid of. Last time I ordered from another country I was stung badly with extra charges and it made the purchase not seem worth it as I was paying nearly 1/3 of the total cost of the items on top of that again for charges. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

Paddy C wrote: »
    I got my Rodgers jersey from eBay, £30 and free delivery in 2 days. It's an official replica that NFL Shop sells for $80 and has the screenprinted numbers and name whereas the ones from Yukijersey and other sights do have the stitched on name and numbers but are fakes. Very good looking fakes. I do want to get one but it's the tax and import charges that I'm afraid of. Last time I ordered from another country I was stung badly with extra charges and it made the purchase not seem worth it as I was paying nearly 1/3 of the total cost of the items on top of that again for charges. :(

How many times does someone on this thread have to say that you won't get charged Vat or import charges using yuki or jerseychannel one? Seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shiroki

Same thing happened to me 2 years ago when I bought clothes off Holister.com From reading this though nobody has gotten stung and on the website they say they have a few ways of getting around customs (eg. labeling it as a gift) I want to get this years jersey because of the superbowl. I dont mind if its fake plus i wont have to worry about ruining it. I've read that next seasons kit will be the Nike Combat fitting ones, I would LOVE to buy a fully authentic one of those if I can find work this summer ! ( Leaving Cert ): ) But yeah, Yukijersey are selling a Rodgers Jersey now with a SB XLV Patch on it, and it looks SICKKKK :D

seadnamac wrote: »
    How many times does someone on this thread have to say that you won't get charged Vat or import charges using yuki or jerseychannel one? Seriously?
    I'm in the north so I would have imagined different rules as probably a different delivery company or possibly even <shudder> Royal Mail.

Fine, I'll order a jersey then, but if I get caught with extra charges, I'm sendin' the boys round your house...!

EDIT - Typical, the jerseys I want are out of stock! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Yeah, at twice the price! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Yeah, at twice the price! :D

:confused::confused::confused:

JerseyChannelOne - Jerseys work out at £14 each
    Yukijersey - Jerseys work out at £28 each

Twice the price...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

JerseyChannelOne - Jerseys work out at £14 each
    Yukijersey - Jerseys work out at £28 each

Twice the price...

iv bought off tarajersey, delivery is all included, u forgot add 20dollors for shipping jco, if you think 28 is alot for proven quality then you really do watch the euros.

• Advertisement

Times are hard these days, and I'm watching the £ not the €, I'm in the north! :p

Advertisement