Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options
1545556575860»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

gerryfed wrote: »
    As far as I remember, you can order from the website and pick it up at Wembley on the day?

I saw that alright. I was hoping to buy it the day before because I heard you can't bring bags into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

got an email yesterday, if you buy merch at the stadium they will give you a clear bag so you can bring it into the grounds.
    I saw that alright. I was hoping to buy it the day before because I heard you can't bring bags into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Going to the Baltimore game, so you can't bring any bag into the stadium?? I went onto Wembley website and they say small rucksacks allowed. I was planning on heading to the outlets nearby before the game. No problem with bags being checked etc. but outright ban on bags is crazy, you sure thats right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

You generally can bring a clear plastic tote bag with you.

NFL rules not Wembley AFAIK.

bag_image_v3a_1371166608.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

You can bring pretty much anything into Wembley for the games. I took a suitcase into the Redskins vs Bengals game last year as I was flying back here straight after the game.

They issue the standard NFL advice on bags but stress on the tickets/paperwork that you can bring more but it might slow down your entry into the ground as you're checked.

EDIT - looks like they've changed it and are enforcing the standard NFL bag policy from this season. How ridiculous.

http://www.nfluk.com/bag-policy.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

NFL Europe Shop flash sale - 20% off everything on site!

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/en/c/teams?Intcmp=ENGhptopcsl2-_-FlashSale-_-0310

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

Elverys in Blanchardstown are selling NFL merchandise.

Packers No. 12 jerseys and Packers hoodies,
    Raiders hoodies and Patriots hoodies.

Some NY Giants shirts available as well.

Just letting boardies know.

Anywhere else in Dublin selling NFL gear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

Elverys in Blanchardstown are selling NFL merchandise.

Packers No. 12 jerseys and Packers hoodies,
    Raiders hoodies and Patriots hoodies.

Some NY Giants shirts available as well.

Just letting boardies know.

Anywhere else in Dublin selling NFL gear?

Elverys in Dundrum had their NFL gear off the shelves for a while, but I was in over the weekend and they have them back up now.

The following jerseys:

Raiders/Derek Carr
    Steelers/Antonio Brown
    Eagles/Jay Ajayi
    Packers/Aaron Rodgers
    Giants/Odell Beckham
    Seahawks/Russel Wilson

May have been Lions/Matthew Stafford too but I could be just imagining that. Might have been a Cowboys/Elliott one too, I'm not 100%.

Also had t-shirts and hoodies for all the above teams. The Steelers t-shirt in particular is really nice (the Patriots hoody is horrible).

You can see their stock here for an idea of what the stores have, I think Dundrum have the biggest selection though: http://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Elverys/Sports/c/10?q=%3Arelevance%3AcategoryCode%3A285%3AtypeCode%3A1419&show=All

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

JaMarcus wrote: »
    Elverys in Dundrum had their NFL gear off the shelves for a while, but I was in over the weekend and they have them back up now.

The following jerseys:

Raiders/Derek Carr
    Steelers/Antonio Brown
    Eagles/Jay Ajayi
    Packers/Aaron Rodgers
    Giants/Odell Beckham
    Seahawks/Russel Wilson

May have been Lions/Matthew Stafford too but I could be just imagining that. Might have been a Cowboys/Elliott one too, I'm not 100%.

Also had t-shirts and hoodies for all the above teams. The Steelers t-shirt in particular is really nice (the Patriots hoody is horrible).

You can see their stock here for an idea of what the stores have, I think Dundrum have the biggest selection though: http://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Elverys/Sports/c/10?q=%3Arelevance%3AcategoryCode%3A285%3AtypeCode%3A1419&show=All

Bought the Patriots hoody haha it's nice!

Also be sure and use the 3plus app for 15% off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

BKWDR wrote: »
    Bought the Patriots hoody haha it's nice!

I probably should have added an "in my opinion" :o

I just didn't like the shiny material, and I've always preferred dark coloured hoodies/clothing in general so I don't think I was ever going to like it!

• Advertisement

I just didn't like the shiny material, and I've always preferred dark coloured hoodies/clothing in general so I don't think I was ever going to like it!

Nah i get you, and in fairness i googled what the navy hoody (if it existed) looked like and i think the design was a bit different AND there was no discount for the official nike store so picked up the grey one as the size i wanted was there.

Its great quality and very warm and has a decent hood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

BKWDR wrote: »
    Nah i get you, and in fairness i googled what the navy hoody (if it existed) looked like and i think the design was a bit different AND there was no discount for the official nike store so picked up the grey one as the size i wanted was there.

Its great quality and very warm and has a decent hood
    Did you cut off the sleeves? :P

Did you cut off the sleeves? :P

Is there another kind of Patriots hoody??? :)

Actually on my google yesterday i found this doozy https://www.nike.com/ie/t/dri-fit-therma-hooded-short-sleeve-top-XB1Np0:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

Stop digging :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hellentry2011

Advertisement