Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Just wondering 'cos they sell junior sized balls in Elvery's.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Delivery is 7-10working days. Plus payment is via Paypal, so pretty secure.
    johnmcdnl wrote: »
    how long for delivery from your experience... price seems bang on and if the quality is pretty decent it's a great deal....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Sorry what shop are you talking about philon?

Sorry what shop are you talking about philon?

http://www.c2cjersey.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

any word on customs regarding that site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Well my jersey finally came in the post today but it's too small :( WAY too small :(:(

I presume there is a process for sending back the jersey and getting a replacement size in the right size ...?

I hope so anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

philon wrote: »

Has anyone used http://www.b2bjersey.com/ seems an exact copy of c2cjersey.com ? wouldn't give me a lot of confidence ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

barbarians wrote: »
    Well my jersey finally came in the post today but it's too small :( WAY too small :(:(

I presume there is a process for sending back the jersey and getting a replacement size in the right size ...?

I hope so anyway :(

What size did you order ? and Why did you pick that size ?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

McLoughlin wrote: »
    What size did you order ? and Why did you pick that size ?

I'm only 17 and am quite slim and thought American sizes would be huge so I went for a Medium Youth. Medium Adult is probably the right size.

spiralism wrote: »
    any word on customs regarding that site?

Got mine today....no custom or size issues....Very Happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

barbarians wrote: »
    I'm only 17 and am quite slim and thought American sizes would be huge so I went for a Medium Youth. Medium Adult is probably the right size.

medium youth is around chest 30-32 medium adult is around chest 46-48 I allways advise people to measure there chest before ordering a jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Jordans n Timbs

lol@ medium youth wtf.........

what id give for a throwback keyshawn johnson bucs road....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i got a Stafford jersey from ebay, a Youth XL and I'm not small! i take a large with Threadless tees for example!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

i got a Stafford jersey from ebow, a Youth XL and I'm not small! i take a large with Threadless tees for example!

ebow?

Raoul wrote: »
    ebow?

ebay, got distracted :-/

i dunno......youre not really supposed to wear those jerseys like say a soccer jersey where the cut is designed to accentuate your body or whatever.......i think those nfl jerseys look best around the 3x mark....but obviously its your money u can wear them however u like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Raoul wrote: »
    ebow?

Quite clearly obsessed with Tim Tebow ;)

i dunno......youre not really supposed to wear those jerseys like say a soccer jersey where the cut is designed to accentuate your body or whatever.......i think those nfl jerseys look best around the 3x mark....but obviously its your money u can wear them however u like

not a chance I have a Medium 49ers jersey and it fits comfortably over a hoodie and i'm not mad about wearing it. have a Youth XL Panthers jersey and now this Lions jersey and much prefer this fit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I have a 2x jersey and it goes down to my knees and comes down to my wrists :o

I don't even want to think about a 3x...

I'd be more than happy with whatever size was a bit loose around a hoodie and naturally different people are different sizes so I'd never just suggest 3x for everyone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Quite clearly obsessed with Tim Tebow ;)

He got a Stafford jersey from Tebow is what I read. Times are hard for Tebow eh having to sell other better QB jerseys online.

• Advertisement

@john and bastard......how tall are you both ?...lol 2xl to your knees ?......u must be fairly small to swimming in a 2x lol

like u gotta factor that in as well though obviously (height).....im 6'0....the NFL authentics have a much better cut sleeve-wise than the replica's and they fit better...and im always buyin size 56 which is 3X...looks fine on me......i was on my johnny unitas colts sh*t the other day....now THAT is a sick jersey...pity they dont make long sleeve jerseys anymore

@john and bastard......how tall are you both ?...lol 2xl to your knees ?......u must be fairly small to swimming in a 2x lol

like u gotta factor that in as well though obviously (height).....im 6'0....the NFL authentics have a much better cut sleeve-wise than the replica's and they fit better...and im always buyin size 56 which is 3X...looks fine on me......i was on my johnny unitas colts sh*t the other day....now THAT is a sick jersey...pity they dont make long sleeve jerseys anymore

I'm about 5'10 and yeah I'm defo swimming in the jersey... a L or M would be big enough for me I reckon... L if I wanted the baggy feel and all that... I'm not sure if there authentics or replicas tbh - I didn't buy them and I got them from a friend who was going to throw them in the bin because they were way to big... - they though they were hockey jerseys :rolleyes: but anyways yeah I'm looking at getting myself an eagles jersey for the season and I'll be going for M or L without question because the 2XL's are just like a dress on me :p

about 5'9"

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SEAMUS75

Anyone wanting a Bears or Patriots Full Zip Hoody, check out Touchdown Sports, they just listed some at £29.99, they are £50 everywhere else!!!

Irish eBay seller

Just came across this seller here - €49.99 + €6.99 postage which is a decent enough price I think... they haven't got a huge range of jerseys but is worth a look anyways :) 100% rating too altought there's only 107 so they're not exactly a power seller

think I might give them a shot to get myself an Asomugha jersey :D no customs worries either.. :)

if anyone else has bought from them by any chance have you any opinions on them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Irish eBay seller

Just came across this seller here - €49.99 + €6.99 postage which is a decent enough price I think... they haven't got a huge range of jerseys but is worth a look anyways :) 100% rating too altought there's only 107 so they're not exactly a power seller

think I might give them a shot to get myself an Asomugha jersey :D no customs worries either.. :)

if anyone else has bought from them by any chance have you any opinions on them :)

I've used that seller before man, absolutely perfect jerseys. Better quality than Yuki, quick delivery, you won't have any regrets. Got a lovely Aaron Rodgers jersey a while back.

why are u worried about customs ?

tell the seller to mark the box as a ''gift'' and the value of the contents at like ''$40''....99/100 of them will oblige you......

i buy a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitload of retro nikes like pennys and jordans and barkleys etc.....each pair well over 200......just ask them to mark it as a gift and its contents as 30 or 40 dollars and youre good

why are u worried about customs ?

tell the seller to mark the box as a ''gift'' and the value of the contents at like ''$40''....99/100 of them will oblige you......

i buy a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitload of retro nikes like pennys and jordans and barkleys etc.....each pair well over 200......just ask them to mark it as a gift and its contents as 30 or 40 dollars and youre good

if you read back through this thread yuki jersey was basically the go to place for a while but customs have been clamping down on counterfeit jerseys lately so they won't even ship to Ireland anymore so I'd rather spend the extra €10-€15 on an Irish seller and get it in a few days and be sure of it rather than be waiting 1-2 weeks and wondering was I after wasting €30-€40 on a jersey that I'm never going to see... I'm fairly much broke as it is so I'd rather not risk the money with the customs clamp that's going on lately.. :)

i dont get what u mean by customs clamping down on counterfeit jerseys though lol.......u talkin about customs as in customs and excise ?.....lol im like what do they give a sh*t if a jerseys fake ? as long as theres no contraband in the parcel...

lol shame on u for rockin fake sh*t though........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

i dont get what u mean by customs clamping down on counterfeit jerseys though lol.......u talkin about customs as in customs and excise ?.....lol im like what do they give a sh*t if a jerseys fake ? as long as theres no contraband in the parcel...
    lol shame on u for rockin fake sh*t though........

Fake jerseys are illegal. As they are rocking tags belonging to legit companies they are fraudulently passing them off as the real thing. As it is illegal to buy counterfeit products in Ireland Customs and Excise will cease them as that is part of their job spec.

Advertisement