Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Will order a seahwaks jersey tonight. I've a colts one at home and just want to check the size before i order.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

My yuki jersey order tracking is confusing. It did say "posted 6 -Feb". Now it is saying "being processed for delivery - Hong Kong" 15th of February. I ordered it Jan 27th...I am getting impatient :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What was does yuki work?
    I put in my details and they said they'll get back to me within a couple of days?

What was does yuki work?
    I put in my details and they said they'll get back to me within a couple of days?

They send you a email to confirm the order you placed, then once you confirm it, they send you a paypal invoice. Very simple to be honest.

yep got it sorted and my TJ seahawks jersey is on the way :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

So I seen somewhere once upon a time that you can get like short-cut NFL jersey. Like a soccer jersey whereby the shoulders and the lenght arent huge on it.

You have can customize it so that each individual section, ie lenght, sleeves, collar can be shortened or something like that. Is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I ordered from Yuki Jersey yesterday.

Got the email yesterday to confirm my paypal email address.

I ordered an Youth XL. I'm having second thoughts now though. It says 39 for the size beside the XL. I presume thats chest inches.

Has anyone ever gotten a Youth XL off Yuki and what Irish size is it similar to?

Maybe a dumb question, but where do you find Youth XL on Yuki Jersey? The smallest size I see available on any jersey I click on is M(48).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Maybe a dumb question, but where do you find Youth XL on Yuki Jersey? The smallest size I see available on any jersey I click on is M(48).

Some of this jerseys are specifically youth jerseys - it will say so in the title of the jersey, and there'll be a Youth logo on the main picture.

I really want to get one of the Cam Newton Auburn jerseys, but the stitching on the BCS patch looks dodgy enough.

My seahawks jersey should be here in 10-15 working days :)

Got my Youth XL Steelers Jersey from Yuki and I am sad to say it is too small around the chest. I know the website says they will do exchanges but surely the postage to Hong Kong wouldn't be far off the value of the jersey would it? Has anyone any experience or advice on this?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Got my Youth XL Steelers Jersey from Yuki and I am sad to say it is too small around the chest. I know the website says they will do exchanges but surely the postage to Hong Kong wouldn't be far off the value of the jersey would it? Has anyone any experience or advice on this?

Cheers.

how wide (measured flat) is the youth XL jersey? I was thinking about trying that next time I get a jersey, the smallest adult size is huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

McG wrote: »
    how wide (measured flat) is the youth XL jersey? I was thinking about trying that next time I get a jersey, the smallest adult size is huge.

A chest size for youth XL jersey (jersey size 18-20) is 38-40 inches and an adult small replica and premier jersey is chest 42 inches (jersey size 46).

Was talking to a person in Yuki there. Very helpful. Would exchange no problem but the shipping was gonna be arounnd $25 so there is no real point.

Was talking to a person in Yuki there. Very helpful. Would exchange no problem but the shipping was gonna be arounnd $25 so there is no real point.

Perhaps try to sell it on Ebay/Adverts.ie ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A_Border_Bandit

Sorry about being old fashioned but is there anywhere in Dublin I could buy some NFL merchandise? I don't have access to a card so online shopping is out of the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

My got a green bay jersey from yukijersey there, I got 48 and it not that big. The way people wore going on how big they're made think I'd be swimming in it, but I am average build and it fits fine.

I got the superbowl version which I don't reccomend as the crest looks terrible and looks off centre from the real deal. i'm try take it off other than it's perfect. Pics if requested.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Perhaps try to sell it on Ebay/Adverts.ie ?

Ye I am considering it but to be honest I really don't need the hassle of it although the money could be good.

Might just put it down as a bad debt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Sorry about being old fashioned but is there anywhere in Dublin I could buy some NFL merchandise? I don't have access to a card so online shopping is out of the question.

I was in England there recently and saw 5 or 6 different teams jerseys for sale and a few footballs. Should have them in the shops in Ireland too, I'd imagine.

The Reebok shop in Kildare Village had about 5 or 6 jerseys too.
    Around the €50 mark iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

if the new season goes ahead. well they be upgradeing the jerseys. like new styles. want too get a jets one but torn between that and a hockey jersey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

cena wrote: »
    if the new season goes ahead. well they be upgradeing the jerseys. like new styles. want too get a jets one but torn between that and a hockey jersey.

Nike take over from Reebok in 2012. So if this season goes ahead they will still be Reebok. Nike have yet to even release a picture of what the new styles are going to look like.

• Advertisement

my Seahawks jersey came this morning. Size 48, a little big on me but quality is fine though it is a little dirty but nothing the washing machine wont sort out. Cant argue with the price though

my Seahawks jersey came this morning. Size 48, a little big on me but quality is fine though it is a little dirty but nothing the washing machine wont sort out. Cant argue with the price though

I would advise a hand wash rather than machine wash as I have heard cautionary tales from people about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

McLoughlin wrote: »
    I would advise a hand wash rather than machine wash as I have heard cautionary tales from people about this.

The drawback to buying fakes right here. A lot of them can't handle the washing machine. Its a gamble on whether or not the stitching is strong enough or done properly to withstand the power of the machine.

Its in the washing machine as we speak :)

Its in the washing machine as we speak :)

Came out fine, but will know for next time to handwash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

You could always get a 3v or o2 prepaid card and buy online :)

Thanks guys! I still haven't got a jersey or a football but I found a few places that sell some NFL merchandise.

Footballs:
    Argos sell the Duke replica football at €20, but every sore in the country is out of stock and they don't know when or if they'll be getting them back in
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=13352&langId=111&searchTerms=american+football&authToken=
    Elvery Sports on Suffolk St. and Sports World in Carrickmines sell the Jr sized footballs from teams such as the 49er's and the Broncho's.
    I ended up getting a free football off the Irish IAFL team that I'm affiliated to.

Jerseys:
    There's a (for want of better description) black mans shop in the Ilac center that sell baggy jeans and baseball caps, and they have 3 three NFL jerseys in stock. They had a Jets jersey, a Bengals jersey, and a Steelers jersey, all for €40. I didn't buy 'cause I'm all about the Ravens baby!

JJB Sports (the closest to me is in Tallaght) sells some NFL gear at a decent price
    http://www.jjbsports.com/american-sports-american-football/sport/fcp-category/list?resetFilters=true

I didn't buy these either, I'm just gonna buy my IAFL teams personalized jersey at €45 :cool:

Happy hunting you guys

What are the jjb sports NFL jerseys like. They have them for £20. Is the printing good quality like well it peel of if put in the washing machine. No jets left they've got the Vikings which I'm thinking of getting. In Liverpool till tomorrow so would like too get one for this price.

Sorry cena but I've no idea as to the quality of the jerseys! :(

• Advertisement

Sorry cena but I've no idea as to the quality of the jerseys! :(

Thats ok. its my last 20 so don't want too spend if it won't last.

Advertisement