Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

At least JJB have seen sense and reduced the price. They were charging £50 for these jerseys before, and that is quite steep really. They have 3 stores all within 20 miles of me so may do some investigating during the week and see what they have and if they're worth buying...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

Paddy C wrote: »
    At least JJB have seen sense and reduced the price. They were charging £50 for these jerseys before, and that is quite steep really. They have 3 stores all within 20 miles of me so may do some investigating during the week and see what they have and if they're worth buying...

I'm not going buying as I feel they won't last long and printing doesn't look like it well last as long as my hockey jersey. The quality just feels like it's not worth it. I could be wrong

JJB don't stock them in store, you have to order online for home delivery or order to collect in store then wait 3 days before you can call in to collect it. I drove to the Newry store yesterday to look/purchase and was informed of this, so... feck that!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Might be a thicko question but are there any decent online stores for NFL hoodies etc rather than jerseys?

Only place I can think of online that sells them is the NFL shop itself. Perhaps a Google shopping search might bring up some Irish or UK shops selling them online? I notice there are some hoodies for most teams on eBay.

I just ordered Clay Matthews and AJ Hawk jerseys from Yuki Jersey so hopefully should have them by the end of the month. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I'm interested in trying Yuki but terribly confused by the sizes. I take an XL in my NFL jerseys here, XXL too but prefer XL, better fitting. What size will I be aiming for on Yuki? Some say a 48?

48 - Medium
    50 - Large
    52 - X Large
    54 - XX Large
    56 - XXX Large

If you wear XL in NFL jerseys or XXL for comfort, then just order a 52 or 54 for comfort. :)

I wear XL or XXL in most clothing and the 50 / L jerseys fit me lovely. Once I've lost some of the weight I'll be getting some M or even kids XL tops so I won't feel as fat! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Get a measuring tape and check your own size before you order

Good advice there actually!

Tracking number received from Yuki so now the waiting game! Hopefully have these jerseys by the end of the month or start of June. :)

Good advice there actually!

Tracking number received from Yuki so now the waiting game! Hopefully have these jerseys by the end of the month or start of June. :)

Once its left Hong Kong for its destination its takes 5 working days from my experience.

• Advertisement

Ah right. The e-mail said up to 15 working days so I was just playing it safe. If it comes at some point next week, fantastic! It was posted yesterday so maybe some time next week or early the week after, fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Dave2k10

Lads, just so some of you are aware. Ive been buying from yukijersey for the last 6 months and about 2 weeks ago I ordered 3 jerseys from it. I ordered a Miami Heat bball, Yankees and Oregon jersey with BCS patches. I got a letter in the door on tuesday which was entitled "letter of notificationof seizure of goods". I rang them up and they said the jerseys were fake (which I obvoiusly knew). They said I can appeal but it will be me against Nike and there will be only one winner. So now im out of pocket. Just a warning to you to be careful. I find it quite ironic because I ordered about 8 jerseys for myself and my friends and I recieved a letter from customs asking to pay import duty, so the obviusly examined the jerseys and found nothing wrong with them then.

Don't tell me that! I've just ordered 2 jerseys! :confused:

Dave2k10 wrote: »
    Lads, just so some of you are aware. Ive been buying from yukijersey for the last 6 months and about 2 weeks ago I ordered 3 jerseys from it. I ordered a Miami Heat bball, Yankees and Oregon jersey with BCS patches. I got a letter in the door on tuesday which was entitled "letter of notificationof seizure of goods". I rang them up and they said the jerseys were fake (which I obvoiusly knew). They said I can appeal but it will be me against Nike and there will be only one winner. So now im out of pocket. Just a warning to you to be careful. I find it quite ironic because I ordered about 8 jerseys for myself and my friends and I recieved a letter from customs asking to pay import duty, so the obviusly examined the jerseys and found nothing wrong with them then.

Thats the risk you take with buying fakes (really bad quality and import seizures) but I would advise a paypal case play dumb act you tought they were genuine as on yuki the do say authentic jersey I have a paypal case over a very bad Dbacks jersey I got recently and I hoping I win. You don't loose anything by starting a case so give it a try.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Once its left Hong Kong for its destination its takes 5 working days from my experience.
    Well I checked this morning and the tracker said it left Hong Kong on 15th May 2011 (yesterday) so 5 working days would be this Friday... Would I be so lucky I wonder? :D

Took the plunge and ordered. Will report back with some (hopefully good!) news.

Where did you order from? Yukijersey?

Where did you order from? Yukijersey?

Yup. I've been meaning to for the last bit so just got around to it at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

contentsop wrote: »
    I've used dhgate, feel pretty good, really want to eBay
    I also DHGate... A++++ Jersey. No Scam! Real!

Get 2011 Brett Favre Green Bay Packers Jersey A+++ only $25.92

Get Matt Cassell Nwe Ireland Patriots Jersey Half Price $15

etc. etc!

Long Shtory Short... from the looks of things, and with 1 post guys giving it thumbs up.
    Fan Amach. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Some bad news chaps seems like Customs are catching these Jerseys on the way in. Just found out 2 lads I know had their orders confiscated by customs. Seems like its going to be hit and miss now.

• Advertisement

Some bad news chaps seems like Customs are catching these Jerseys on the way in. Just found out 2 lads I know had their orders confiscated by customs. Seems like its going to be hit and miss now.

What size orders I know in the past that large packages aroused suspicion from customs is it now small jerseys.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    What size orders I know in the past that large packages aroused suspicion from customs is it now small jerseys.

One guy ordered 2 jerseys and the other ordered 1. The letter they received warned them not to buy from yukijersey again as any future order will also be confiscated. Id say you will still get many getting through but i suppose the warning is there now. Id say customs know at this point that a lot of the stuff coming from that part of the world is online counterfeit products.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I got one delivered there recently, start of May, lucky to get it by the sounds of things...

Ah bollocks. :( I ordered from them on Sunday I think. Sounds like money out the window.
    One guy ordered 2 jerseys and the other ordered 1. The letter they received warned them not to buy from yukijersey again as any future order will also be confiscated. Id say you will still get many getting through but i suppose the warning is there now. Id say customs know at this point that a lot of the stuff coming from that part of the world is online counterfeit products.

Here's hoping.

Mines getting delivered to the North so different set of customs officers surely, so hopefully it gets through. I really hope they do, or thats near £60 down the drain. :(

Typical, I wait this long to finally get round to ordering one and now they're getting siezed.

Great Success! I just received a phone call to tell me my jerseys have just arrived. From being sent on Sunday in Hong Kong to arriving on Wednesday in Ireland is bloody amazing! Ooh, I can't wait until I get home from work now to have a look at them, will post pictures tonight too! :D
    Ehh...anyone else seeing the trend of one post accounts on this page? Mods?
    Yeah, and they are all following the same layout and structure. Seems to be spam bots or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Great Success! I just received a phone call to tell me my jerseys have just arrived. From being sent on Sunday in Hong Kong to arriving on Wednesday in Ireland is bloody amazing! Ooh, I can't wait until I get home from work now to have a look at them, will post pictures tonight too! :D

Yeah, and they are all following the same layout and structure. Seems to be spam bots or something.

More likely the seller on DHgate doing a google search of his page and posting on any forums it was mentioned on to promote it. Or just someone promoting DHgate in general.

That was quick ! I plan to get a couple of MLB jerseys soon from yuki or ebay hoping that customs don't get involved

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    More likely the seller on DHgate doing a google search of his page and posting on any forums it was mentioned on to promote it. Or just someone promoting DHgate in general.

Yeah defo this the cheeky git like him :D I threw a post over in the spammer section to get them to check all 3 accounts and their IPs :D

Defo going to be a hit and miss with them. Going to let the two boyos know that you got yours :D They will be sick haha

• Advertisement

I went home at lunch time, I couldn't wait! Jerseys look great, stitching looks well and they do look a good bit better than my Rodgers official replica jersey from the NFL store. Took a few snaps as well which are below. Click for BIGGER versions!

th_e56d8634.jpg th_aaee39f6.jpg th_eee01eb0.jpg th_c853b438.jpg th_43bdea70.jpg

Advertisement