Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do men do it?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

A former boss of mine used to say to people who stared at her boobs "hello, my face is up here" and wave at them. Cue much embarrassment for those caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Yes, loving your tush Wobbie ;)

Im afraid now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Orlaithc9 wrote: »
    Why look at mine?

Maybe cuz you got big yams!!!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

After the first few times of catching him I re-evaluated my choice of tops in the morning and noted not to wear the low cut or clingy ones...he still looks. Even if im in a t shirt and jeans day he will still look. I just cant win.

Save the low cut ones for his birthday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tinkerbell88

just say "my face is up here". make a joke of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Even if im in a t shirt and jeans day he will still look..

Men love t-shirts and jeans. My fav :D
    I can't win ..

He's noticing your tit's .. your already winning. 20 years from now you'll wish guys were looking at your boobs.

Enjoy it. Let him glance. You said he looks away .. so, just take it as a compliment.

How long does he spend on bathroom breaks just out of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭Rondolfus

Its like this,

I am very happy with my car. I’ll still admire other cars. Doesn’t mean I’ll buy them.

Although, I may trade it in for a younger model in a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

After the first few times of catching him I re-evaluated my choice of tops in the morning and noted not to wear the low cut or clingy ones...he still looks. Even if im in a t shirt and jeans day he will still look. I just cant win.

make a t-shirt with an arrow pointing upwards and the line '' my face is up there''

or wear a bikini probably give the guy a heart attack, he'll be off work for a while.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

That's a bit pervy alright!

I am a 34H and found that men stared at the twins(my ex calls them that :() when they were on show, i started wearing minimiser bras and they're hardly on show anymore so i don't get the stares :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Just throwing this out there but it is the most annoying thing in the world is when you are talking to a member of the opposite sex in a low cut top, you don't look down but then you see her adjusting their top as if you were staring at them.

Makes me wanna say "hey, precious, I know you think they're Gods gift and all but I wasn't looking and they're probably nothing special" grrrrrr!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Orlaithc9

Men love t-shirts and jeans. My fav :D

He's noticing your tit's .. your already winning. 20 years from now you'll wish guys were looking at your boobs.

Enjoy it. Let him glance. You said he looks away .. so, just take it as a compliment.

How long does he spend on bathroom breaks just out of interest?

LOL...its not like that, he just cant stop looking at them. Maybe I should try take it as a compliment but it makes me feel really self concious when I know he has been staring at them so its hard to make that into a good thing. Maybe I should try wrap them up in clingfilm before I leave the house to try and flatten them down?!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Bewbs_Guy wrote: »
    Actually I was looking at your knees :o

lol at the username

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

WindSock wrote: »
    I was the only female in mine up until a few months ago and I certainly wouldn't put up with it.

It is unprofessional in the workplace.

If you are clearly making your collegue uncomfortable by staring at her breasts all the time and doing little to control yourself then you are socially retarded and should be sent off on a course on how to conduct yourself as an adult in a working environment.

OP, it is NOT your fault. Most men know how to behave themselves, regardless of the comments you come across on here.

I didn't mean it was ok the way he was doing it. Just there's the reason the he would look.

segaBOY wrote: »
    Makes me wanna say "hey, precious, I know you think they're Gods gift and all but I wasn't looking and they're probably nothing special" grrrrrr!!!

Excellent post. Happens all the time.

You'll see girls walking down Grafton St with low cut tops and glance at some men and then cover her cleavage :confused:

Maybe I should try wrap them up in clingfilm !

Ohh noo .. I just .. eh .. hehe .. brb :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Im a size 10 with big boobs and I could actually be holding a conversation with some-one where they will be talking to me, but looking at my boobs the entire time. I'm looking into their eyes, so how could they not think I can see where they are looking.
    It makes me feel so uncomfortable.
    To the idiot who said 'in a few years you'll be wishing men were looking at your boobs' eh it's not a good thing, it can make a woman feel very very uncomfortable. how would you like if everywhere you went people didn't talk to your face, they just gawped at your chest.
    I generally cover up and wear baggy clothes, If I wear anything that slightly fits me I feel so exposed all the time.

To the idiot who said 'in a few years you'll be wishing men were looking at your boobs' eh it's not a good thing ..

Yeah Robbie, tut .. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Yeah Robbie, tut .. :rolleyes:

Leave my moobs alone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Excellent post. Happens all the time.

You'll see girls walking down Grafton St with low cut tops and glance at some men and then cover her cleavage :confused:

It is SO annoying you feel like a pervert from their body language even though you aren't at fault. I hope the OP isn't imagining that her friend is staring at her boobs and deciding to go to AH to get an ego boost for having "big" boobs....

how would you like if everywhere you went people didn't talk to your face, they just gawped at your chest..

I'd love it, are you kidding. Loads of sexual attention would be great while I'm out doing the shopping, pass the time for me.

Do you really think I'd care if girls got turned on glancing at my chest??

No love, I have real problems in my life to think about rather than complaining about girls looking at me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I stare at women's cankles myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

Tell him if he's that interested in your chest he should leave his family and marry your chest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

I'd love it, are you kidding. Loads of sexual attention would be great while I'm out doing the shopping, pass the time for me.

Do you really think I'd care if girls got turned on glancing at my chest??

No love, I have real problems in my life to think about rather than complaining about girls looking at me :rolleyes:

Yes of course when you imagine the scenrario it's girls glancing at you. :rolleyes:
    Imagine the same scenario with wrinkly ugly pervy 50+ year old women staring at you.
    Also imagine how much more uncomfortable it would be for a woman, who is the weaker person and who can feel scared and threatened by pervy old men sleazing at her. I used to go out for a run but stopped because of sleazy looks and comment from mainly much older men.
    I am serious about this, it is not a nice thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

Porkpie wrote: »
    You should confront him over it. But be sensitive to his feelings, don't make him feel a right t!t.

Can't believe this post went by without comment :D

On the serious side of things though, I can be a natural thing and sometimes you wouldn't even notice.. but that's not to say he should be doing it all the time.
    Just jokingly say something and he should snap out of it and make a conscious effort in future, as others have suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

On the serious side of things though, I can be a natural thing and sometimes you wouldn't even notice.. .

Is this some strange chat up line of yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

However, he stares at my chest alot...Its not all the time but its quite frequently.

Can you tell me whats going on in his head, I mean he has a wife with a pair of her own? Why look at mine? Why put us both in the situation of being really embarrassed?

Can I ask another question ? Why is the title of the thread "Why do men do it ?" when the question is about one specific - and slightly sleazy - man ?

Yes of course when you imagine the scenrario it's girls glancing at you. :rolleyes:

Oh don't be pedantic. I also used the word 'looking'.
    Imagine the same scenario with wrinkly ugly pervy 50+ year old women staring at you.

So it's 'Ugly men' that is the REAL issue.

How would I feel? I couldn't care less.

I get the odd (no jokes please :)) woman looking at me from time to time sure .. but I don't care, why would I?

I like it .. they are doing no harm to me so why would I care.
    Also imagine how much more uncomfortable it would be for a woman, who is the weaker person and who can feel scared and threatened

From a guy looking at your tits??
    by pervy old men sleazing

But a young fit guy and it's fine?
    I used to go out for a run but stopped

My heart bleeds for you.

Take a look at the photos in the following thread and then come back and tell me your problems about old men looking at your breasts.

Thread ..
    I am serious about this

I know :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

This thread is spiralling out of control :D

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

look there is always time for boobs

[IMG][/img]http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/714200840758PM_alwaystime.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

In my head, these bewbs are EPIC.

Advertisement