Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag Bastards Broke Into My House Last Night

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

kodute wrote: »
    Why bother? Did Mr. Burglar tell Mrs. Burglar that he is going to rob 123 Fake street and if the owner kills him, stuffs him and mounts him over the fireplace, to call the Gardaí and send them to pick up the corpse?

This reminded me of an incident that happened a couple of years back when I was working in England.

A fella from work and another guy got back to the bloke's house and caught a junkie in the house robbing the place.
    The two lads roughed him up and tied him up a bit in a chair.
    Then the bloke that owned the house started asking his mate what did he think would be the best way to kill the junkie.
    That nobody would know he was there, that nobody would miss the cnunt and they'd be doing society a favour.
    So they started discussing the murder plan and getting out various tools and the like
    (I'm pretty sure that they just intended to scare the junkie but the bloke was a bit of a nutter).

At this point the junkie had wet himself, was a sobbing mess and had offered to give the two guys blow-jobs if they let him live.
    Round about now the junkie's girlfriend (who'd obviously being doing a bang up job of keeping lookout)
    peeped in the kitchen window and saw the Resevoir Dogs style scene that was unfolding.

She rang the cops who turned up shortly afterwards.
    The two lads were out at the front door to talking to the cops when the junkie burst past them,
    fell onto the ground, started hugging the copper's legs for dear life and begging the copper's to arrest him.

The cops did question the lads as to what exactly had transpired but no action was taken against them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

happened to me a few months back, caught them at it, gave em a good chase, in my boxers tho so could only go so far, slightest noise wakes me up and i have to go down and check every time... not fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Ahh all you need is a little Jack Russell, great security for the whole estate at times.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Gang of Gin

Shame what happened, that, but comments of ultraviolence and especially acts of murder in retaliation are knee-jerk to say the least. I'm not besmirching this unfortunate episode, but talk of shooting burglars and scum who impinge on one's living space is not what happens for the majority of us - I personally don't know anyone who keeps a piece under the mattress ready for combat with intruders. Constructive solutions is what would be needed here and not extreme levels of revenge planned in mind's eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

This reminded me of an incident that happened a couple of years back when I was working in England.

A fella from work and another guy got back to the bloke's house and caught a junkie in the house robbing the place.
    The two lads roughed him up and tied him up a bit in a chair.
    Then the bloke that owned the house started asking his mate what did he think would be the best way to kill the junkie.
    That nobody would know he was there, that nobody would miss the cnunt and they'd be doing society a favour.
    So they started discussing the murder plan and getting out various tools and the like
    (I'm pretty sure that they just intended to scare the junkie but the bloke was a bit of a nutter).

At this point the junkie had wet himself, was a sobbing mess and had offered to give the two guys blow-jobs if they let him live.
    Round about now the junkie's girlfriend (who'd obviously being doing a bang up job of keeping lookout)
    peeped in the kitchen window and saw the Resevoir Dogs style scene that was unfolding.

She rang the cops who turned up shortly afterwards.
    The two lads were out at the front door to talking to the cops when the junkie burst past them,
    fell onto the ground, started hugging the copper's legs for dear life and begging the copper's to arrest him.

The cops did question the lads as to what exactly had transpired but no action was taken against them.

They should have just hit him,tied him up or restrain him,call the guards and leave it at that.
    No need for that fúcked up stuff,while they were trying to scare him,thats a little too far imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

seanbmc wrote: »
    They should have just hit him,tied him up or restrain him,call the guards and leave it at that.
    No need for that fúcked up stuff,while they were trying to scare him,thats a little too far imo.

I'd have to disagree there, those junkie scumbag pricks don't give a fiddlers fcuk about the people and houses they steal from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

tallus wrote: »
    I'd have to disagree there, those junkie scumbag pricks don't give a fiddlers fcuk about the people and houses they steal from.

I know I`m not defending the junkie ,I was condemning their actions,the planning to kill him etc. Way too far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

seanbmc wrote: »
    I know I`m not defending the junkie ,I was condemning their actions,the planning to kill him etc. Way too far.

They were only pretending to plan to kill him to scare him (I think).
    Which in my book is spot on, let them know how the last 80 year old they robbed at syringe point felt.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Stonypockets

Tallus, really sorry to hear of your troubles! Leaves one scared in their own home! At least nothing of sentimental value was stolen!

Happened my OH last year, made off with a wrapped up wii, wii board and games, and a camera, they went through everything!

The worst was that there were hundreds of pictures on the camera that he'd never saved, they had HUGE sentimental value, and the F***ers took the SD card and all!

He still hopes that they'll post the card back! Reason being: His friend had been broken into years ago, took a camera, and the burgler posted the SD card back to the burgled address a few weeks later! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Green Gooner

Sorry to hear what happened OP.

Its a terrible invasion of privacy when this sort of thing happens not to mention the psychological scars it could possibly leave behind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

Shame what happened, that, but comments of ultraviolence and especially acts of murder in retaliation are knee-jerk to say the least. I'm not besmirching this unfortunate episode, but talk of shooting burglars and scum who impinge on one's living space is not what happens for the majority of us - I personally don't know anyone who keeps a piece under the mattress ready for combat with intruders. Constructive solutions is what would be needed here and not extreme levels of revenge planned in mind's eye.

they should be killed , and it should be legal .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Cheap tv and phone for sale...

whats the end result... i mean everyone gets robbed ( bar me.... one fella tried before and none of them will ever again )

hows the head as you can get insecure about yer home when it gets broken into... it no longer feels like a home for many weeks or months depending how serious the robbery was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

Like the title says.. The Gardai just left, but my house was broken into last night they took my 32inch Samsung HD Tv and work Phone. (Nokia E51).
    They didn't even take the psu for the tv.

I **** you not when I say that my heart is still racing, I mean the bloody shock I got. The fact that someone was in my house while I slept is very very unnerving.

Just spoke to my next door neighbour and his house was done on sunday night in the exact same manner.

I swear to god I feel like doing a Padraig Nally on one of these scumbag cnuts.

Dirty f*cking animals.

Pdfile wrote: »
    Cheap tv and phone for sale...

whats the end result... i mean everyone gets robbed ( bar me.... one fella tried before and none of them will ever again )

hows the head as you can get insecure about yer home when it gets broken into... it no longer feels like a home for many weeks or months depending how serious the robbery was

The head is fine thanks I suppose, tho I'm half expecting to find the place burgled every time I come home from work/shopping etc.

Well folks you won't ****ing believe it but my house was broken into again this afternoon.

I was out for about 30 minutes getting a bit of food and when I got back I noticed a window in my kitchen was broken.
    Nothing was missing from the living room including my Archos 7, Laptop, Xbox etc, but my bedroom looks like a bomb hit it.
    I cannot believe that this **** has happened to me again. I thought I'd be ok triple locking the front door and having double glazing at the back of the house.
    I hope the scum who did this get AIDS.
    I'm absolutely devastated that this has happened again.

Well folks you won't ****ing believe it but my house was broken into again this afternoon.

I was out for about 30 minutes getting a bit of food and when I got back I noticed a window in my kitchen was broken.
    Nothing was missing from the living room including my Archos 7, Laptop, Xbox etc, but my bedroom looks like a bomb hit it.
    I cannot believe that this **** has happened to me again. I thought I'd be ok triple locking the front door and having double glazing at the back of the house.
    I hope the scum who did this get AIDS.
    I'm absolutely devastated that this has happened again.

Apologies for the double post.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Jesus, that's unfortunate. Would you not get an alarm... or a watch dog?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Jesus, sorry to hear it, thats very unfortunate :(
    Think you deffo need to start taking every precaution you can, extra locks,security light, a guard dog etc

Did you not the alarm fixed after the first time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

blame tallaght....

• Advertisement

I know, I should. The alarm has been broken for ages and I couldn't afford to get it repaired as I'm on close to minimum wage.
    I'm going to try to have to get the cash from somewhere to get it fixed now.
    At least they didn't take my laptop or any other electrical hardware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

blame tallaght....

??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Sorry op to hear that. I invested in a good rifle a few months ago. I would have no quams is blowing the knees of some scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

SARASON wrote: »
    Sorry op to hear that. I invested in a good rifle a few months ago. I would have no quams is blowing the knees of some scumbag.

Except the use of a firearm in ireland is not to protect property

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

SARASON wrote: »

Not much good unless you're in the house at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Christ Tallus, that's dreadful! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Not much good unless you're in the house at the time

Thats true or worse again that you are at home in bed and you dont hear them..

I'm honestly devastated. I sat here and cried after the Gardai left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

I'm honestly devastated. I sat here and cried after the Gardai left.

so sorry to hear that, funking scumbags,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭CR 7

:eek: Twice in one evening? That's as unlucky as it gets. A lot of thieves seem to be targeting houses only for gold jewellery for these idiotic cash for gold schemes, but they couldn't care less about that. Maybe that's why only the bedroom was touched. :mad:

Advertisement