Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Normality of Madness"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

should be "ya hungry boll#cs..."!
    How does one wake up with a sore head and still manage to get a 12 miler in by 11:30am?? ...the promise of a breakfast roll at the finish??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

belcarra wrote: »
    How does one wake up with a sore head and still manage to get a 12 miler in by 11:30am???
    wit great difficulty

monday ....nice sneaki 6 miler, went very aesy and easier towards tend.nice braised loin of baco with heaps of cabbage and a mustard and honey sauce was waitin for me when i got home so am lookin 4ward to my iceberger and a cup of tea.......6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

I think you and Beepbeep should moderate a food thread or something :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭woundedknee

There's a rumour going around that Ultraman has a microwave oven in the back of his car

• Advertisement

There's a rumour going around that Ultraman has a microwave oven in the back of his car
    thats just rumour and innuendo aswell as the gossip about the george forman and the mini-bar

tuesday....did a nicr 7+miler with woddle were the main topic of conversation was that mysterious creature u call woman....he said it was a recovery run ,ill call it tempo,......7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

ultraman1 wrote: »
    nice braised loin of baco with heaps of cabbage and a mustard and .......6

Thats on this weekends menu now:) Partial to the swede also

wednesday.....did 3.5 walk with d dog and followd by a nice 6 with toni braxton and trisha yearwood.......:Dlost my ipod.....6

thursday....was supposed to do a 6 with club ,but life got inte way ,but managed to get out for a quick 4,shudnt of had so much teabrack as some fellow called Captian Flatulence seem to be followin me.....4

• Advertisement

saturday......PBd 2 day at the new olympic distance of 8.9km.....and did a sneaki 4 k cooldown towards the garda club for some sambos and tea.......12.9(ish)

monday....left work early ,did a nice 6 miler dressed in black just to frighten a few motorists,did first 3 at just above comfertable um1 pace and the last 3 at um1 pace.......6

wednesday...didnt do plannd run(ok wk) but got out for a sneaki 7 in the park mostly in the muck....hadnt enuf cash to go 4 the quiche wit 3 salads so black coffee and dry bread 4 me.........7

thursday...got up at the crack of dawn and did a sneaki 6 miler in the frost and ice.still cant get the tiredness outta me legs so its just htfu and stfu........................6

thurs pm....found a sneaki track at kilcock...so did 1k warm up an 7 x 200 legin its with 200 recovery and a 1k cooldown and back in work 4 tea:D....

sunday...meet wit WK 4 a sneaki 6miler b4 work.....effin freezin but soon warmd up.had to go early and met jb-ski who was goin on with wk for more cold weather trainin,........6

pm...did anudda 5 mile in donadea park,dodgin all the xmas shoppers and kidz quein 4 santo......5

That run lasted another 12 miles. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

just read this log through and now I'm hungry. Sounds like you've really got the hang of fuelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

7 x 200 legin its with 200 recovery and a 1k ....
    i love it :) best way to talk about a session i've read in ages none of this LT, vo2 stuff :)

monday...did a 4 miles at just below pmt and did a 2 mile V05 with conditioner, the final 2 at the end of pump pace....call it a technical 8

• Advertisement

He's always had the hang of the fueling, it's the mileage we need to work on :D

tuesday,,,went out for a functional run,did abiut 6 anda bit miles with the dixie chicks in my ear and had some of um1's famous tea brack ,so that decreased the wind chill factor behind me.out for a few pints with mantra dave 2 nite,who's mantra is 1 pint is too many and 10 is not enuf.so have a penance run planned tomorrow.......6

....penance run didnt happen..got out on xmaseve 4 a 4 miler and didnt get out yesterday,mite go 2 nite if roads r ok:(.......

sunday....went to donadea hopin 2 do a decent run but it was frozen soild in parts and would of been a contender for dancin on ice ,so just did a lap and had a cup o tea at d cafe.......3

monday...went to go the feno,but it waslike a scene from hounds of the baskervilles with extra fog,so parkd outside and did a lap from chapelizard to old donore harriers and around to ballyer(never thought id be runnin here in a pair o tights) and back again........about 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭asimonov

sunday....went to donadea hopin 2 do a decent run but it was frozen soild in parts and would of been a contender for dancin on ice ,so just did a lap and had a cup o tea at d cafe.......3

I was up there on sunday am and it was really frozen still, i did about 9k and i had a few legs and arms akimbo moments...but managed to stay upright. Nice place to run.

tues...did the same as last nite with ballyer hill thrown in 4 good measure...about 5

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

thurs pm....found a sneaki track at kilcock...so did 1k warm up an 7 x 200 legin its with 200 recovery and a 1k cooldown and back in work 4 tea:D....

How is the track in Kilcock? I've been meaning to head over to it for onths now... Gonna head on Saturday for aerobic test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭MCOS

7 x 200 legin its with 200 recovery and a 1k cooldown and back in work 4 tea:D....

:D LMAO off here at work

• Advertisement

thursday....sneaki run around howth head trail and back up howth hills and back to malahide .a tuff run,i thought i saw chuck norris runnin today, it was that tuff. a nice 3.5 hour run to finish off the year with some great views of dubalin and the perfect storm at howth that turned into snow......happy new year folks.......

Advertisement