Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Normality of Madness"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

wednesday...spoesd to rest but,met wit woundedknee for a 5mile run at a nice pace and then did an interval session wit lecheile...2 x 400 and 4 x200 @6 min mile...6
    rtd...102
    mtd...922

friday...up at the crack of dawn,drove to lahinch,measured the cliffs of moher half marathon,cyclin 30 miles up and down hills,got sunburnt and drove home.....

sunday...a nice 7 at race pace,same over two 3.5 laps,,so happy enuf...7
    rtd..103
    mtd..929

saturday....nice sneaki 100km run in portumna:D....62.2(dont usually count the decimels)...
    rtd...104
    mtd...991.2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Well done, fair play to you. How did it go for you?

• Advertisement

Aimman wrote: »
    Well done, fair play to you. How did it go for you?
    thanks aimaan,race was great,would recommend it,but didnt go great for me ,was out for a hour and 1/2 too long and couldnt keep up my pace,5:05 for the first 50k and 6:38 for the second 50k..got mixed up countin my laps and thought i was on me last 1,(my mistake:o)but had to go around again.had a good weekend....great runin by jaymack and mick rice,hot2trot finished well and met sarsfieldrock,osiin1123 and runnincoach,mr +mrs lurk,.....

friday....after aweek of eating my own body weight in skips,beer,hula hoops,bagels with port salut and relish,couple of two4one deals on tesco wine,more beer,wraps with sour cream and ham and a couple packs of burger bites, i went out for a nice 3.5 mile run in my rick waller gear...3.5
    rtd...105
    mtd...994.7

sat ...3.5 miles....3.5
    sunday....4 miles....
    rtd...105
    mtd...1001....silent whoohoo:)

Well done on the 1000M & well done on eating all that food, well needed after Portumna. Sure, you'll just have to keep it ticking over for Dingle now.

Aimman wrote: »
    Well done on the 1000M & well done on eating all that food, well needed after Portumna. Sure, you'll just have to keep it ticking over for Dingle now.

gonna pass on dingle....:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

ultraman1 wrote: »
    gonna pass on dingle....:mad:

Are you feck. I'm relying on you to finish behind me. :pac:

Ohhh.. thats fighting talk, cant turn down a challenge now!!!!

monday.....4 miles and not runnin like feebee any more....4
    rtd...106
    mtd...1005

tuesday...nice hard 9 miles around donadea as hard as i could manage(75min)..9
    rtd...107.
    mtd...1014

not gonna plan any more long races until i get my 10k dowm to 39 mins,hopfullty dat will be at the donadea 10k at the start of october.im gonna do a 10k plan with a really long run once a week so as to keep my endurance up just in case i get free entry into Dcm as my race fund and wifey permits:eek: have dried up.so any opinions,tips,put downs(rq),advice or a 10k plan will be greatly accepted from ye skinny fast guys....

inundated is not the word....
    saturday....havent ran since tuesday for 1 reason or another.home from work and out for the usual 3.5 loop in 26.50...3.5
    mtd...1017.5rtd...108

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Woundedknee.

not gonna plan any more long races until i get my 10k dowm to 39 mins,hopfullty dat will be at the donadea 10k at the start of october.

What's your current 10K PB? 39 mins might be a big ask by October.

What's your current 10K PB? 39 mins might be a big ask by October.
    never ever raced 1,did 51 mins at acp last year,and 51 at intel,although i did stop 4 a chat and some pictures wit lisa and victoria:D...5 mile pb is 35:20.

monday....easi 5 mile around corki park wit brother.....5
    mtd...1022.5
    rtd...109
    thanks for any 1 that voted 4 me....

wed...7 miles in sandymount ....happy days on company time...7
    thursday ....7 miles around donadea and tru in a couple of trails..7
    rtd...111
    mtd...1034.5

saturday ....did my usual 3.5 mile accuratly meassured route by an official AA course measurer:D around clane in 25 mins dead without much effort,so happy enuf so far.....3.5
    rtd..112.
    mtd..1038

• Advertisement

wednes....down in wexford 4 a few dayz and have mojo issues,just did my 3.5 m route after some hula hoops and a couple of toffee pops...26 mins...3.5
    mtd...1041.5
    rtd...113

sunday....met up wit perfect pedro and did a nice 4 mile in 28....4
    monday...did a hot andhard 6 in 42.....6
    mtd...1051.5
    rtd...115

Any truth in the rumour that you're secretly training for the 50K in Galway??

Are you doing it? or will you be heading to Dingle again?

Will probably run the Marathon in Galway and leave the Dingle 50 Mile until next year. Are you doing it?

Don't think so. Think I'll be sitting it out to get a decent time next year instead of an OK time this year. Might do the half again though, really enjoyed it last year.

Yeah same here. I'm doing too many long slow runs to give Dingle a good shot so it'll have to wait.

the two of youse flirt on someone elses page....

if theres is a lift on offer.....

• Advertisement

the two of youse flirt on someone elses page....

I'm saving myself for you.

Advertisement