Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a 4 night stay for 5 in a Lightkeepers house [COMPETITION CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Cork Exile

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because…deep deep down I've always known that I'm a Lighthouse keeper at heart, I've tried to deny it for so long but I now know it to be true so this would be the perfect opportunity to come out to my family and friends in no better setting. Sure they might reject me at first but I have no doubt by the end of the weekend they will have accepted me for what I am.....a light house keeper!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭boggerboy

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… I'm yer man for the job! I'll keep the Armada at bay, me and me crew, we'll do it! All we ask in return is just four nights accomodation in your lovely lighthouse! We'll obviously keep it well and polish the lighbulb! Great competition by the way, I lived in nearby Kilkee as a child for a couple of years and love that part of Clare, pick me, pick me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… to get back together with old college friends to catch up and escape the hectic 9-5 slave to wage life style for a relaxing and refreshing week in irelands best known spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… it would be a great romantic place to give the girlfriend a good seeing to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because…I missed out on holidays twice this year and last year because we had unexpected emergencies..baby on the way and job pay cuts..this would make up for the shrot break I didn't get to spend with my friends!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 gerrybee5

I would love to go to Clare and loop the loop round the lighthouse because I'm mad like that and so is my young fella Dave. A freakout gettaway for all us "coign stoned cornerboys " with roundybouts of dizzyness in the lighthouse from all my childhood weatherforecasts.I guess I'm just a real loop head ! - like.

Gerry, Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭TurkeyBurger

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because... some bugger has gone and pinched my last bag of miniature Cola Bottles and I am in need of a fantastically large light with which to interrogate said buggers, among other things, which won’t be discussed until my victory is announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,118 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because it'd be a great outdoor adventure break along some of ireland's most breath taking costline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sully Sunshine

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeepers House because.........

It would be so great to sit after 8 next to my Lover,
    While looking at the Rudder of a Ship passing by.....

To swim with my Lover and look at the other, Dolphins as they pass us by....

To curl in the Keepers bed with my Lover by my head and watch the world go by....

To drink some nice wine well after 9, and enjoy a long night with my Lover.....

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭karasu

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because…

staying there will for sure enlighten me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because it's a long way from Clare to here...

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… I could do with a break from the bright lights of Dublin and experience the BRIGHT LIGHT in Clare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Alib2009

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because…me and my friends are the original famous five and we need to relive our days of glory!!!

ps sadly timmy the dog has been replaced with ken the hubby so we wont be brining any unpermitted animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 duffyp

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because....I'm worth it.
    Cheryl!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because I want to re-enact every scene form mid 90's TV show round the twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because…the zombie apocalypse is upon us and it will be a great place to defend myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because ... it looks inspirational and the location is spectacular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 NewSteelSplash

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… I Love to travel to new areas I've not been and I've Heard County Clare is one of Irelands most beautifully stunning places, Also my girl is called Claire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Johnnydougal

I want to go to Clare and stay in the Loophead Lighthouse keepers house because..... I would like to propose to my girlfriend of five years in a place to remember....

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… I just want to get away from civilisation and relax with my girlfriend and friends in an unreal setting and just chill out. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 domino7

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because…
    - slightly contrary, I very nearly drowned in it once, but I find the sea somehow relaxing, and exciting at the same time...being near it that is, - not in or under it...it's given me some nightmares, it'd be nice to overwrite with great memories instead....

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… it's a beautiful part of the country and the kids would love the adventure! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 osullivj35

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because…I want to talk to some yanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭joeswatch

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… I WAS that Lightkeeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because...
    well some ones got to change the bulb!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… I like to live life on the edge :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because I want to get away from it all and see the stunning scenary, the wild atlantic and the mad pubs of Clare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Triona23

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Heads Lightkeepers house because, my husband loves lighthouses. He has large framed pictures of lighthouses. books about them, miniature lighthouses around the house, and takes any opportunity to visit them, so just for my beautiful husband I would love this for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because… it's as close as I'm ever going to get to being an astronaut. Ya. That's why!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭freshfruit

I want to go to Clare and stay in a Loop Head Lightkeeper's House because…I want to be blown away by the endless sea and sky.

Advertisement