Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Pm incoming..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭DickyC

I sure I have more than this, more rooting is required I think.

I'll send you a list of games I have, let me know if any are of interest to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭paperwork

I have a blue transparent ntsc vmu for the dreamcast. Its brand new and still have the box. Will trade for any old PAL vmu that works!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

The NTSC VMU will work just like the PAL one. Unless you want a PAL VMU for consistency with the rest of your collection?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭paperwork

The NTSC VMU will work just like the PAL one. Unless you want a PAL VMU for consistency with the rest of your collection?

Nah it doesnt work correctly, when you slot it in the pictures appear on the screen, but it doesnt seem to save.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

paperwork wrote: »
    I have a blue transparent ntsc vmu for the dreamcast. Its brand new and still have the box. Will trade for any old PAL vmu that works!

I'll do a trade with you if you want. The one I have is missing the little cover on top and the battery cover but is saving and working perfectly. You'll also need to pit a battery in it if you want to play the little mini-games or whatever.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

What colour is it

Hmm, is it a pokemon one?

Ah right, looking for anything in particular?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

Anyone have a C64 for trading? Would even consider one with bad RAM, as that's what I need it for, for running a diagnostic cartridge to test the 4164's.

Have various stuff to trade, like some PS1 games (MGS, Driver 2, GT2, RRT4 and a few others) and a Namco gun connector (NPC-103G).

Quite a few DC doubles as well (like VT2, CT2).

A couple of GB carts, inc. Pokemon Silver.

If you have a C64 for trade (including RF cable and power unit), point me to your want list, or what you're interested in, and I'll see if I can accommodate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Few cube games going...

Baten Kaitos
    F-Zero GX
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Starfox Adventures
    Super Monkey Ball
    Star Wars Rogue Leader
    Mario Power Tennis
    Resident Evil 4
    Mario Kart Double Dash
    Metroid Prime
    Odama
    Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
    Tales of Symphonia

Looking for other Cube stuff and PS2 RPGs, maybe the odd DC game too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Trae you a sealed copy of RE4 for the cube for twin snakes?

Trae you a sealed copy of RE4 for the cube for twin snakes?

Damn you got there before me:D
    second in line if its mint, thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Few cube games going...

Baten Kaitos
    F-Zero GX
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Starfox Adventures
    Super Monkey Ball
    Star Wars Rogue Leader
    Mario Power Tennis
    Resident Evil 4
    Mario Kart Double Dash
    Metroid Prime
    Odama
    Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
    Tales of Symphonia

Looking for other Cube stuff and PS2 RPGs, maybe the odd DC game too!

I've got Resident Evil Code: Veronica and Resident Evil 2 for the Dreamcast spare, I'm interested in RE4 definitely.

@Jack, trying to get rid of me own copy of RE4 so I'll pass, thanks!

@Dicky, comes with manual, and is in very good nick, I'd be happy with it in that condition in my own collection for example.

@Augmerson, There some of my final cube games left to get, if only they were cube...! But would happily take either of them for Resi 4 anyway! Slightly leaning towards Resi 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Would you take some lovely coloured papers I have instead? ;)

[QUOTE=martineatworld;70058797
    @Dicky, comes with manual, and is in very good nick, I'd be happy with it in that condition in my own collection for example.

[/QUOTE]

I will have a shuffle around and see what I can offer you, will you hold it till tomorrow. Are you just into ps2 and dreamcast now or have you any other platforms of intrest?
    ps I am jealous of your copy of fire emblem and k7 on the cube I am missing them both myself:D

Right now I'd rather just leave it for trade...! I'll put it on adverts and give first preference if I change my mind.

Ha, yeah I got lucky with Killer 7 and picked it up for a fiver! Paid closer to the going rate for Fire Emblem though, think it was 30 delivered which isn't too bad as it's over 50+postage BIN when complete.

Only PAL cube games I really want left are....
    Kirby Air Ride
    Mario Superstar Baseball
    LoZ Twilight Princess
    Resi 2,3 and Code Veronica
    LoZ Four Swords big box (I have the game but not the big box, damn it!)
    with Doshin the Giant, Virtua Striker 3, Beach Spikers and a few other cheaper exclusives I'm waiting on to be auction listed.

Have you much left to get?

@martineatworld
    I would like fire emblem, twin snakes, battalion wars, harvest moon,killer 7.Think that I would call it a day after that, but you never know:D No bother if you are putting it on adverts give me a shout first, you know it will be going to a good home.

• Advertisement

@Batari
    See what you think, there is quite a lot of 2600 and some 7800 stuff.
    If there is any way you can get your hands of any of the cube games mentioned below let me know.Kirby Air Ride
    Mario Superstar Baseball
    LoZ Twilight Princess
    Resi 2,3 and Code Veronica
    LoZ Four Swords big box with Doshin the Giant, Virtua Striker 3, Beach Spikers

Golden Sun The Lost Age GBA

Hi,
    Looking for Fire Emblem on the game cube for this, must be cib and in good shape,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Anyone have megaman x for the snes that they would be willing to trade?

I need it for a charity gaming event that is coming up and I lost my copy in the move :mad:

Have Turbo Racing and Super Mario Bros. for the Nes to trade if anyone needs them.

Also, the following for the 2600 for trade:

Asteroids
    Maze Craze
    Defender
    Phoenix
    Star Raiders (No Video Touch Pad spare tho)
    Skiing

Plus if anyone wants the following, they can have them for nothing. The labels are ripped/missing off most of them but they're still playable:

Realsports Football
    Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back
    Double Dunk
    Strategy X
    Off The Wall

sugarman wrote: »
    Would very much love them mate, I got a 7800 last year & never got around to getting any games, other than mario that I got with it along with the built in astroids.

Cool they're yours so. I'll pm ya now in a minute. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

..balls I was wondering why my spider (web) sense was telling me to check retro trading last night...;)

batari wrote: »
    Have Turbo Racing and Super Mario Bros.

EDIT - It's actually Super Mario Bros. 3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Hey folks,

Given the success of this thread we now have a new sub forum to cater for all your Retro trading needs. It's located here.

I'll be leaving this thread open until the end of the month in case there's any unfinished business then it will be locked.

Thanks,

LoGiE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement