Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

l had around 30 issues of retrogamer on adverts for 40 euro no interest landed up given them to a mate. Best to stick to trade or sell on ebay if those prices are sold for prices.

shush now , dont be saying that! ;)
    ah sure I'll chance my arm and see if anyones interested here (or adverts) otherwise I'll try ebay , its a pain in the arse selling them indiviudally to johnny foreigner types but if I have to I will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

shush now , dont be saying that! ;)
    ah sure I'll chance my arm and see if anyones interested here (or adverts) otherwise I'll try ebay , its a pain in the arse selling them indiviudally to johnny foreigner types but if I have to I will :)

He he sorry mate didn't mean to throw a spanner in the works......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

weeder wrote: »
    have doubles of mario world and kart, dk country and maybe one or 2 others, would trade.

I've picked up mario kart and mario world.
    Are you into Neo Geo MVS? I've a few doubles

• Registered Users Posts: 34,695 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Are you into Neo Geo MVS? I've a few doubles

Oooh, what are they?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

weeder wrote: »
    have doubles of mario world and kart, dk country and maybe one or 2 others, would trade.

what are you looking for weeder ? I've got some doubles for the megadrive, saturn, NES , SNES and GC

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I have a few boxed SNES units, but the Street fighter box i have is in bits, It should be in the bin, anyway I have a decent Starfox unit and two decent Mario all Stars boxed units, one has no console manual but has the rest of the documents and poster that came with it. I'm looking to exchange it for a boxed street fighter unit if anyone has one, if its missing the game it does not matter.

I know it's a strange one, I don't know if anyone else collects the consoles in different boxes, generally I don't but I'd like the Street fighter one.

So Looking to exchange a boxed Mario Allstars SNES for a Street fighter 2 boxed SNES.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I have a 60Hz/Region modified SNES unit on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭zing zong

Sega megadrive II with 8 games includes all cables and controller
    8 games are:
    sonic the hedgehog
    captain planet & the planeteers
    Wimbledon
    Hardball '94
    EA Sports double header : john madden football/EA hockey
    Hyper Dunk *BOXED* with manual
    NHL '96 *BOXED*
    Fever Pitch Soccer *BOXED* with manual

looking to swap for a SNES with a few games ideally, but open to other offers

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭paperwork

The other morning i woke up and realised my life was incomplete without a nintendo 64!

My mam threw out mine but i only found out about it the other day, I was devastated! Poured my adolescence into that machine!

I payed for it with my paper route which was only 5 pounds a week! Took me ages to get enough money to buy the special edition one with the gold controller and goldeneye!

My friends and i were a little rag tag band of Nintendo 64 enthusiasts!

Man i was dedicated to that machine...

ANYWAY! Does anyone have a power cable for the system lying about? Or even an entire system they are willing to sell?

P.S
    I didnt mean for this post to get so long! Maybe i should write a book.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

if anyone's interested, i have a sega mega drive with games and a sega mega cd with some games for swap, looking for a psp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Sh1te, sold my psp a while ago

anything else your looking for augermerson?

anything interesting that is handheld i guess.

Handheld isnt really my thing, would be up for a trade for the complete copy of moonwalker you have on adverts? :D

hmm, well, i am collecting PSX things too, let me know what you have.

Master of the Universe

Is it a Mega CD 1 or 2?

It's a Sega CD Multi-Mega O1s, one of these -

MultiMega.jpg

Master of the Universe

You're getting rid of your Multi Mega? I thought you loved that thing?

Some stuff I have to trade myself -

complete boxed Playstation (box is in perfect condition),
    complete boxed Megadrive(box is okay, not as nice as the playstation box)
    Original big grey gameboy
    Original purple gameboy advance (also have a flash card for this that I can throw in too)
    Super Nintendo (Not sure if it's working, need to test)
    Nintendo 64 (a mate currently has this in storage for me. But I can get it easily enough)

Yeah I used to love it alright, but lately, I dunno. I'm beginning to think this hobby of playing and collecting games has taken up too much of my time and money.

Master of the Universe

Thing is though, selling/getting rid of your stuff is just going to cost you even more money in the long run as at some stage you'll want it back.

If you're not into it at the moment, or even think it's taking up too much time, just pack it all away and forget about it for a few years.

Yeah I agree with o1s1n on this.

but on the other hand, i'll give you 100 for your lot on adverts, straight up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭paperwork

o1s1n wrote: »
    You're getting rid of your Multi Mega? I thought you loved that thing?

Some stuff I have to trade myself -

complete boxed Playstation (box is in perfect condition),
    complete boxed Megadrive(box is okay, not as nice as the playstation box)
    Original big grey gameboy
    Original purple gameboy advance (also have a flash card for this that I can throw in too)
    Super Nintendo (Not sure if it's working, need to test)
    Nintendo 64 (a mate currently has this in storage for me. But I can get it easily enough)

Oh i'll grant you 3 wishes if you trade me this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I've a sega master system one (and a spare copy of sonic) to trade.
    I'm looking for a NES or something interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

I've a few bits up for sale on adverts but am open to trades for NES GAMES only.

Also have a box of megadrive games to swap. NEO GEO pocket color with two games also.

My ads.
    http://www.adverts.ie/500/ads/user-11410/

Anyone got any NES games to swap ?

Also have a Megadrive II + Mega CD 1 for swap. NHL '94 CD and Final Fight CD also.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Hey guy's,

Posted this awhile back but never included a link to the adverts ad. If anyone wants to trade let me know I'm interested in PS1,PSP games, I also have a gamegear and some games and also afew other bits.

http://www.adverts.ie/254353/other-consoles-and-games/megadrive-snes-games-and-dreamcast-for-sale/

Let me know if anyones interested.

Master of the Universe

paperwork wrote: »
    Oh i'll grant you 3 wishes if you trade me this.

Anything interesting you'd trade for it?
    brianon wrote: »
    I've a few bits up for sale on adverts but am open to trades for NES GAMES only.

Also have a box of megadrive games to swap. NEO GEO pocket color with two games also.

My ads.

Also have a Megadrive II + Mega CD 1 for swap. NHL '94 CD and Final Fight CD also.

What are the Megadrive games?

Also, what would you be willing to swap for the Mega CD 1 unit? Still only looking for NES games? I'd really really love a Mega CD 1!

brianon wrote: »

My ads.

What are you looking for for Final Fight CD?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

o1s1n wrote: »
    Anything interesting you'd trade for it?

What are the Megadrive games?

Also, what would you be willing to swap for the Mega CD 1 unit? Still only looking for NES games? I'd really really love a Mega CD 1!
    Augmerson wrote:
    What are you looking for for Final Fight CD?

Well I suppose SNES games, NES games/accessories or cash is what I'd be looking for. Or a combo of all three. Really looking for NES games to beef up my NES collection.

Looking to thin my collection.

EDIT.
    I also have the following for trade (NES games only)
    Sega Master System
    Mortal Kombat - Excellent condition/Complete
    The Ninja - Good Condition/Complete

Sega Saturn
    DoDonPachi (JPN)
    Street Fighter Collection (JPN)
    X-Men vs Street Fighter (JPN)
    Baseball Stars 98 [PAL]
    Nights Into Dreams+Christmas Nights into dreams [no case]
    Astal [JPN]
    Panzer Dragoon [JPN]

Also, check out my current ads (N64/Dreamcast/Gamecube stuff). Willing to trade on these also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Found an N64 & power supply today in my attic...wouldn't mind trading it if anyone wants?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I need a Megadrive 2 AV cable any some sort, to test the Megadrive.
    Wouldn't mind a Master System 1.

I have Micro Machines Military and Final Zone in VHS boxes,
    Street Fighter Alpha 2 US for Saturn,
    Baroque JP for PS2,
    Super Putty and Lost Vikings carts for SNES.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Anyone interested in a 22inch CRT television? My parents are getting rid of one. Don't think it's that old, probably 3-4 years. I was going to take it and have two tvs in my games room but I don't think I'll be allowed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement