Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

I'm giving away a few games, decluttering my house, as my games room is full of cabs. here are the games i do not want anymore:

rehati meiso (jaguar)
    col. clib (MD)
    juffy bondo (jaguar)
    pac man: invasion of the pinky snatchers (extremely valuable amongst hardcore gamers, i have 4 copies that i purchased whilst traveling in singapore)
    super guruto sisters (a cash in on mario, only available in serbia)
    usuko fup ghlji (MD China)
    donkey kong jr console edition (NES)
    tiki toki tonko (MD China)
    zaribu mika (A2600)
    blade of flamed dragon saga (boxed with 7 figures and sublime artwork book)

:confused: I know what you can do with your 'games' buddy...;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

pac man: invasion of the pinky snatchers? You wouldn't happen to be so hardcore you own all four existing copies? ;) I simply can't wait for you to produce a few pic's of this one...... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭justbrian

I'm giving away a few games, decluttering my house, as my games room is full of cabs. here are the games i do not want anymore:

rehati meiso (jaguar)
    col. clib (MD)
    juffy bondo (jaguar)
    pac man: invasion of the pinky snatchers (extremely valuable amongst hardcore gamers, i have 4 copies that i purchased whilst traveling in singapore)
    super guruto sisters (a cash in on mario, only available in serbia)
    usuko fup ghlji (MD China)
    donkey kong jr console edition (NES)
    tiki toki tonko (MD China)
    zaribu mika (A2600)
    blade of flamed dragon saga (boxed with 7 figures and sublime artwork book)
    I will take 5 copies of all of them, so which alternative universe did they come from? Also do you have pac man: invasion of the pinky snatchers II: Toe tickler?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭twilightzone

justbrian wrote: »
    I will take 5 copies of all of them, so which alternative universe did they come from? Also do you have pac man: invasion of the pinky snatchers II: Toe tickler?

i'm sorry but there is no such game. believe me, for i would have knowledge of its whereabouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

i'm sorry but there is no such game. believe me, for i would have knowledge of its whereabouts.

I like cheese.

Oh yea, an thanx for the n64 Atavan!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Just updating my trading list,added a Sega Saturn console,game and pad.

Unboxed N64 Carts
    Clay Fighter 63 /3
    Diddy Kong Racing

Snes console,leads & 1 pad

Unboxed Snes Games
    Super Mario All Stars (label torn)

Playstation 1
    Final Fantasy VII - Platinum Range (Booklet,Case & Disc's in pristine condition)

Unboxed Megadrive Cart
    Megagames 1 (small sticker on front)

Unboxed Gameboy
    Super Mario Land 2 - 6 golden coins (label torn)
    Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for GBC (Small writing on label)

Sega Saturn Console,leads & 1 pad

Unboxed Saturn Games
    Tomb Raider

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

I'm not really that fussed sugarman,make me an offer ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I still have a lovely, Irish made, "vader" 260
    0 here to trade for something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I still have a crap ton or sega games to trade/sell

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll trade you the 2600 for some of your megadrive games.
    How about posting a list here and we can do a swap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭angrykoala

is there any chance that anybody would have a copy of snow bros in any format?? been looking for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just got a copy of Super Mario Land for the Game Boy as part of an auction I won on eBay. I already have a copy of the game so if someone wants to trade let me know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

angrykoala wrote: »
    is there any chance that anybody would have a copy of snow bros in any format?? been looking for ages

That's going to be tough. I had a copy of Snow Bros jnr for the gameboy way back when. I have never seen the MD or Nes versions in the wild.

You can freely download the Amiga version as it's developer released it to the public domain. I still can't understand why it was never released by Ocean Software back in 1991.

I rememebr playing it in my local arcade in a generic 25" cab and still play it in MAME every now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭angrykoala

its a class game. just fancy giving it a play. see how it holds up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

angrykoala wrote: »
    I've a copy for the NES not sure if its working though, graphics were glitchy on my jap nes, will test out for you when I get home in 2 weeks if ya want?
    Mame is your best bet though, best version is always the original

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭MvsC3

Mame is probably your only chance, I have seen it pop up on ebay once or twice for the megadrive as im also hunting it, but it was around €150 or something stupid, i love the game...just not that much:)

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

hi l have a few bits l'd like to trade l have some megadrive games listed in my thread below and on adverts also have a dreamcast with light gun and memory card, controler,tv lead and power cable. A gamecube with tv lead, power cable, snes with tv lead power cable which is a bit ropey. SNES carts wwf, bomberman, swiv, starwing, aliens 3. lf anyone fancies a trade l'm interested in psp,ps1,xbox360,ps3 games or accesories. Think l have a gamegear and about 4 or 5 games as well.

I've a gamegear and a handful of games(3 or 4) (no boxes, working perfect)
    a Nintendo Gameboy advance SP with about 15games (no boxes, perfect working order)
    Will edit post to include list of games when I get them out of the attic
    What have you got? things I like
    Arcade, NES, SNES, N64, MD, DC.
    Sorry gamegears going for sale elsewhere

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Hey lads, I've got some Gamecube stuff I was trying to sell but it isn't going anywhere, if anyone is interested in swaps let me know. There is:

Purple Gamecube with 1 black controller
    4mb Memory Card

Resident Evil
    Resident Evil 2
    Metroid Prime
    Super Mario Sunshine
    XIII
    Splinter Cell
    Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
    Die Hard: Vengence
    Starfox Adventures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

O1s1N I know it's been ages but if you still want to trade for those Mega Drive games I can bring them to the meet and you can check if they work there? I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I dug out my mega drive to test them but couldn't get it to turn on :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,608 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Sure thing! I'll dig that Gameboy out of storage.

Do you mean Retr0's beers? I can't go to the yolk tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I'm not going to the one tomorrow, I'm going to see Cannibal Corpse :cool:

Anyone here have an Xbox 360 they want to....trade..

I know its not retro but still worth a try

What would you be looking to trade?. Word of warning I suggest you check the XBOX out before you do a trade alot of people out there try to trade/sell Xbox with RROD. They work for a while then break, try to get one that isn't from the 1st batches.:)

Well I can fix a RROD but still I know what you mean, I think getting a jasper might ber a bit too hopeful

sure if you can fix it your laughing. great to be good with electronics.

I'm looking for a few SNES games if anyone has any to trade?
    super mario kart
    super mario world
    super tennis
    super soccer
    F-Zero
    super r-type
    super ghouls n ghosts
    DK Country
    starwing
    etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

have doubles of mario world and kart, dk country and maybe one or 2 others, would trade.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Bit of an oddity but I figured I'd stick it up here as a trade first before I try and sell it on adverts .
    I've most of the issues of Retrogamer mag , I'm going to stick up issues 2-18 (almost the whole original run from Live publishing before they went bust) along with most of the cd's (have 14 of em and I'm trying to find the last 3in my various wallets as the cases are empty!) for €150 and see if I can get it (that might seem crazy but the early issues go for about 20+ quide each on ebay).
    98242205.jpg
    I'm going to stick up the later ones in bundles of ten for around 30-40 each.

(probably issue 19-29 for 50,
    30-39 as 40 quid
    and then onwards up to issue 80 for 30 each).

anyhoo , does anyone fancy trading me something for them?
    (Prices included are to give people an idea of what I'm looking for tradewise , but I'll remove them if need be)

• Advertisement

l had around 30 issues of retrogamer on adverts for 40 euro no interest landed up given them to a mate. Best to stick to trade or sell on ebay if those prices are sold for prices.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement