Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

hi all,

apologies to the mods if this seems like im begging :)

can anyone suggest a reasonable price I should sell/swap my n64 and 1 game for. Have it listed on adverts n gonna put it on buy and sell tonight but so far no enquiries.

I also have a stand alone base for n64 (no power supply r leads just base unit) up for grabs.

I'd really like to off load them before I have to go work away from home again in December.

I also have a boxed XBOX Elite 120 gb if anyone is inteserested in buying r swapping for it (i know this isnt retro so apologies)

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Id be interested in the xbox have snes,megadrive games,a game cube,dreamcast,snes,gamegear with games,psp1000 to trade or pm me a price.

Id be interested in the xbox have snes,megadrive games,a game cube,dreamcast,snes,gamegear with games,psp1000 to trade or pm me a price.

Just wondering did you get my PM?

Pm sent

xbox and N64 still available if any1 wants to swap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Ado Glass

Hi, I'd be interested in the Snes & Megadrive games, still have them? I could trade N64, or just cash. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Ado Glass wrote: »
    Hi, I'd be interested in the Snes & Megadrive games, still have them? I could trade N64, or just cash. :-)

First post of the thread...
    What you can't do....
    Make cash offers (This will get us in trouble you see!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

interested in your n64, best i can offer you is an unboxed snes.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Augmerson wrote: »
    Hey guys, not so much as a trade as a giveaway. I have some console boxes I'm getting rid of. Now before you go "WUH FREE BOXZ?!" they don't have the cardboard inserts, manuals or any of that stuff. I didn't get them with that stuff at the time, it's not that I'm keeping them, they just never had them.

There is -

PSOne box for the Combo console/screen
    Dreamcast Keyboard box
    Dreamcast console box
    Gamecube Gameboy Player box

Everything is in fairly decent shape, the Dreamcast console box is a bit tatty and frayed at the edges but alright. Let me know if your interested, I could meet you in Dublin city centre =]

Big thanks Augmerson, have everything in a home bar the dreamcast keyboards, i had two of them once. I use to buy consoles and give them to my nephews on the condition that i got them when they moved on to the next gen. As a result I lost a huge amount of Dreamcast stuff due to a very kind sister who gives things away, all that was left was the carry bag, she though that it was a nice filing bag.

weeder wrote: »
    interested in your n64, best i can offer you is an unboxed snes.

Unboxed Snes sounds fine, the N64 is also unboxed but works fine. Only has one contoller and a half dozen games. Does the Snes have any games etc?

• Advertisement

what games ado, where u based?

This lump of gorgeous plastic arrived today. My darling wife treated me to it for my birthday.

Currently loading up the cf card with roms.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,567 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Care to trade wives?
    Mine gets me shoes, and coats...

The one time she tried to buy me a game, she asked the shop assistant for his help, and he sold her the worst game in the shop, Sherlock Holmes for the 3DO, back when it was new, for my new 3DO, 15 years ago, so that was the last time she tried to buy me a game....
    If she bought me one now, for the 360, I'd probably end up with Two Worlds or something, ah well, at least they're practical shoes.... and I can always use a new coat :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

This lump of gorgeous plastic arrived today. My darling wife treated me to it for my birthday.

Currently loading up the cf card with roms.

Lovely. Was thinking bout getting one of those fellas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I have an unboxed SNES to trade if anyones interested. It's yellowed but otherwise perfect. One official pad, and one extra pad, but the r button doesn't work as far as I can tell, so it's not of much value. RF lead and power supply included too.

Just tested it today with a few games and it runs any game I try with no problems whatsoever.

I'd be mainly interested in trading for a nes or a few SNES games, but pretty much anything other than an N64, mega drive or playstation would be of interest. Also after Grandia for PS1 and Majora's Mask for N64.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'd be interested in the SNES. Anything in particular you're looking for?

A NES mainly, but I'm open to suggestion, some of these would be good

SNES games, paticularly Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania
    Majora's Mask
    Grandia - PS1
    Nights - Saturn
    Panzer Dragoon - Saturn
    NES games, anything good :p
    Dreamcast Wheel/Arcade Stick
    GBA gamess - Goden Sun, Metroid, Castlevania, Zelda (noticing a theme here?)
    FFVI - PS1

I could keep going, probably be easier to let me know what you have that you'd part with than me listing all my retro* fantasies :)

*please note lack of number zero in 'retro'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'll have a look and see what I'd be happy to get rid of :P

Actually don't suppose you want to trade for a Gamecube?

No, sorry, I already have one that never gets used

• Advertisement

I wouldnt mind a gamecube.

weeder wrote: »
    what games ado, where u based?

Based in Dublin. Has World Cup 98,Jet Ski Racing Game, Diddy Kong Racing,Yoshi, Mario 64. Doing this from memory, may one one more not sure. What games are with the Snes?:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Just thrown this out there too, I have a working N64 with Goldeneye 2 controllers and a rumble pac, looking for a good condition working snes with a game or whatever if anyone is interested.

Hey still have a snes with wrestlemania,starfox,mario allstars,aliens 3,bomerman. Megadrive games revenge of shinobi,shinobi 3,zool,streets of rage 1,sonic 1, sonic and knuckles,fifa,greatest heavyweights,altered beast,lion king and a couple more. Gamegear games tazmania,streets of rage,columns,f1 racing. A gamecube and dreamcast if anyone wants to trade looking for ps1 games,ps2 games an arcade stick for pc ,psp games xbox360 or ps3 i know not retro but my little bro uses these.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

i have mma and john dalys pro golf for the ps3 unopened. wii sing robbie williams for the wii with 2 mics unopened too, would you swap for the snes? i might be able to dig out some more games.

Won a job lot auction for Nes games on eBay so will have duplicates of the following if anyone wants to swap for other nes games. Up for swap are TMNT NTSC and Mario/duck hunt NTSC. Also have super monkey ball wii up for grabs.

Still have boxed N64 with game and rumble pack if anyone is interested and a ps1 with no controller n two games (ps1 console is fully operational)

Hope someone wants to swap otherwise gonna have to land it all on eBay.

Thanks,

Al

Hey man tested the snes last night lookz like the power cord has a loose connection. If your still interested id swap mma for sure. The snes and games are not boxed what other games you got.

Hey still have a snes with wrestlemania,starfox,mario allstars,aliens 3,bomerman. Megadrive games revenge of shinobi,shinobi 3,zool,streets of rage 1,sonic 1, sonic and knuckles,fifa,greatest heavyweights,altered beast,lion king and a couple more. Gamegear games tazmania,streets of rage,columns,f1 racing.

Hey man. I have about 18 Xbox 360 Games which include Bioshock 2, C&C Red Alert, Need for Speed Undercover, Fracture, Fifa 09, Halo 3, SvR 09,Gears 2 GOTY Edition....Also a PS1 with leads n controllers (No Games). Any good to you?:)

PM me a full list of the XBOX games I have a lot of the multi plat games as it is like BioShock and NFS and have fifa 11,Svr09 for the PS3 but you might have some I don't send me the list and I'll give it a look.

Cheers

• Advertisement

PM Sent! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement