Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I guess ill put up what i have to trade, im interested in getting a snes with games or any boxed NES games for this stuff.

N64 with Goldeneye, 2 joypads and a rumble pack unboxed.
    MMA, John Dalys pro Golf, Rock Band 3 all unopened for ps3.
    Mario\Duckhunt NES Cart unboxed

Id love a light gun for the NES if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

ADO GLASS are you still interested in trading?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

Hey all I have the following for trade if anyone is interested:

1)Megadrive 2 with original power adapter, RF lead and 1 controller. The game i got with it doesnt seem to work. Megadrive just loads txt from start of game and then no more. Game is EA sports double header John Madden Football/EA Hockey. Megadrive tunes into tv perfectly and red light stays without fault. Have no more games to test any other functionality.

2)Playstation 1 with original power adapter and rf connector and two games. Games are WIPEOUT 2097 & COLONY WARS (both boxed with instructions). I have no controller for the PS1 but it tunes into tv perfectly and is obviusly still working 100%

3)Boxed N64 all original leads and 1 controller. Also comes with a memory pack and rumble pack.

4)Boxed N64 LYLAT WARS. Comes with game, manual (huge) and a rumble pack.

5)An N64 base console unit (i.e. main console part of the system without the power lead, rf lead or controller)

6)This one is pretty much a give away if anyone wants it. Mario/Duck Hunt for NES. Just pay postage or collect and its yours.

Im looking for to swap for NES games or for a boxed SNES and SNES games. Willing to swap more than one console (i.e PS1, N64 and Megadrive) for boxed SNES and games.

Hey all I have the following for trade if anyone is interested:

1)Megadrive 2 with original power adapter, RF lead and 1 controller. The game i got with it doesnt seem to work. Megadrive just loads txt from start of game and then no more. Game is EA sports double header John Madden Football/EA Hockey. Megadrive tunes into tv perfectly and red light stays without fault. Have no more games to test any other functionality.

2)Playstation 1 with original power adapter and rf connector and two games. Games are WIPEOUT 2097 & COLONY WARS (both boxed with instructions). I have no controller for the PS1 but it tunes into tv perfectly and is obviusly still working 100%

3)Boxed N64 all original leads and 1 controller. Also comes with a memory pack and rumble pack.

4)Boxed N64 LYLAT WARS. Comes with game, manual (huge) and a rumble pack.

5)An N64 base console unit (i.e. main console part of the system without the power lead, rf lead or controller)

6)This one is pretty much a give away if anyone wants it. Mario/Duck Hunt for NES. Just pay postage or collect and its yours.

Im looking for to swap for NES games or for a boxed SNES and SNES games. Willing to swap more than one console (i.e PS1, N64 and Megadrive) for boxed SNES and games.

WIPEOUT 2097 and N64 base console are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Just put a lot up on adverts, check the link on the left there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Just put a lot up on adverts, check the link on the left there

Offer €1 for the lot, posted, with insurance & warranty :D

Congratulations, you've just been Jack Burton'd :pac:

Eugh, tempted by the two strike games.

Haha i knew someone would do it

I have a complete "calssics edition" of desert srike aswell if ya want to trade for something EnterNow

Haha i knew someone would do it

I have a complete "calssics edition" of desert srike aswell if ya want to trade for something EnterNow

Damn you :pac: sounds nice! Now what have I got to trade...god knows. Are you looking for anything in particular for it?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

keithgeo wrote: »

Id love a light gun for the NES if anyone has one.

I have one, do you have any gamecube games?

EnterNow wrote: »
    Damn you :pac: sounds nice! Now what have I got to trade...god knows. Are you looking for anything in particular for it?

nothing really, MD game or somthing

• Advertisement

nothing really, MD game or somthing

I'll have a goosey and see what I can let away. Only doubles are Sonic 1 (think I've 3 of them somehow), Sonic 2, & Sonic & Knuckles.

Ah sure have a fish aorund and see what you will trade

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Hi lads,

I know this a long shot and technically not retro, but i need an NTSC PS3 for a project.

Old or new I don't care once it works. I can trade and add cash let me know.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Hiya. Just wondering if any of you would know if the PAL Steel Battalion (With controller and line of contact) would be valuable?

Im not looking to get rid of it just yet as I want to try hooking up the controller to my PC and see what it's like with Mechwarrior.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

PS2 games are still best played on a PS2, anyway.

In fact, get an NTSC PS2 if you want to play NTSC PS1/2 games. Cheaper, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Hiya. Just wondering if any of you would know if the PAL Steel Battalion (With controller and line of contact) would be valuable?

Im not looking to get rid of it just yet as I want to try hooking up the controller to my PC and see what it's like with Mechwarrior.

i dunno what its worth but you should definitely trade it to me, right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,544 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Worth probably in the region of €100-€150.

You can't just connect it up to PC games as far as I'm aware. Only works with Steel Batallion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    PS2 games are still best played on a PS2, anyway.

In fact, get an NTSC PS2 if you want to play NTSC PS1/2 games. Cheaper, too.

I have an NTSC slim PS2 that's gathering dust....just putting that out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

o1s1n wrote: »
    Worth probably in the region of €100-€150.

You can't just connect it up to PC games as far as I'm aware. Only works with Steel Batallion.

Need to get a usb adapter, but it seems to work. Really wanted it for mech 3, but they haven't made the necessary files (and probably never will). Mech 4 it is.

http://vt.beckament.net/

When I decide to get rid of it I will let people know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Augmerson wrote: »
    I have an NTSC slim PS2 that's gathering dust....just putting that out there.
    Looking for anything in particular for it...?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Looking for anything in particular for it...?

Find me the Jade monkey before the next full moon....ah no, nothing in particular, let me know what you have, I've interest in Sega Mega Drive/Sega CD/PS2/PS1.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, my new Pokedex book, this is it here, still i it's wrapping from Amazon.
    Anyone wanna trade? Worth about 20 all told.
    51KxQjRn5OL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i have a boxed ps1, unboxed ps2 and a megadrive for trade if anyones interested. megadrive comes with predators 2 boxed and 2 in 1 ea sports game. the ps1 comes with colony wars, ridge racer, and gran tourismo. ps2 comes with buzz sports (no buzzers) and le mans 24 hours.

Al

sugarman wrote: »
    What diff does it make if its NTSC since the ps is region free? Unless your looking to play ps1/2 games, in which you'll need a launch 60gig anyways.

Arcade machine screen needs a PS 3 that will output at 480P pal NTSC does 560P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

If people have PS1 games they want rid of, please list them or PM me so we can work out something.

Hey

I have a Naomi one board and the following games if any one is interested.

Spawn
    WWF
    Virtue Striker 2

Before they go on eBay.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Balasubbie

I've got a copy of Action 52 (Either pirated or imported) and a Lemmings game, both for Megadrive and CIB.

Am looking for a PC gamepad to use with Megadrive and SNES emulators.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If people have PS1 games they want rid of, please list them or PM me so we can work out something.

No pms about deals, if you are going to trade games, people put up a list and allow open negotiation before sealing a deal, then pm each other.

No deals for money/cash/paypal or anything else on this thread.

As the name of the thread suggests, this is TRADE only.

Anymore looking specifically for money will result in the post being deleted.

If you want to sell something, put it on Adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭DickyC

I have a box of atari 2600 games, some are still sealed. Would anybody have an intrest in trading. I collect gamecube pal/jap, dreamcast jap, neo geo pocket pal. anything Zelda related on SNES or N64 in their boxes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement