Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah i dont want to be doing ya, postage for you would be worth more than the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭osprey

Offering for sale:

Time to raise a few bob, it's that simple for me. I hate to see my collection start to dissappear. But, that's the way it has to be right now.
    For someone to buy the lot as a whole would be awesome, if you are in the West of Ireland I'd be happy to meet half way or come to some arrangement that suits us both. I'll send pictures to anybody interested.
    All the items listed below are in superb condition, I've sourced them myself via eBay over the past 5 years and I'm big in to my collecting. All are complete, sharp corners on boxes, no dents, working software and have been kept in my gaming room since.

3 x Shadow of the Beast 1 (Amiga) Long box / complete (1 w/tshirt)
    3 x Shadow of the Beast 2 (Amiga) Long box / complete (1 w/tshirt)
    1 x Shadow of the Beast 2 (Europe/Australasia version) Sealed
    1 x Shadow of the Beast 3 (Amiga) complete with pin badge
    2 x Turrican 2 (Amiga) / complete
    1 x Turrican 1 (Amiga) / complete
    2 x Official Turrican 2 joysticks w/Turrican 2 games (complete/unopened)
    1 x Super Mario Kart (NTSC/Japan) complete.
    2 x Mario Kart 64 (NTSC/Japan) Big box editions with bonus control pads (complete)
    1 x Sonic the hedgehog (NTSC/Japan) brand new/complete/unused.
    1 x Secret of Monkey Island (Amiga) complete.
    Issues 1-25 of EDGE magazine first 5 issues still in wraps.
    50+ issues of Mean Machines/CVG/NMS many still sealed with free videos/gifts inside
    1 x Final Fight (Amiga) sealed
    1 x Rocket Ranger (Amiga) complete

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hey Osprey,

I'll take Turrican 1&2, Edge and MM/CVG/NMS magazines off you. Do you want to PM with me the prices? Do you have paypal (or cash sale is fine too)?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Never mind - somethings come up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

I'd be interested in one of these - Mario Kart 64 (NTSC/Japan) Big box editions with bonus control pads (complete) and
    if for any reason a deal with Andrew76 for these falls through

Issues 1-25 of EDGE magazine first 5 issues still in wraps.

50+ issues of Mean Machines/CVG/NMS many still sealed with free videos/gifts inside.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭twilightzone

i recently got a copy of the excellent star in hirojhaku, a japanese import RPG for the Jaguar. worth checking out, a truly beautiful looking game with an excellent score from the legendary ki won hus (battleframe IV, kondu konala, quest to yogato XVII: odyssey's requiem). great game, one of the best i've played on the jag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Would like the big box version of Mario Kart 64 if possible! PM me please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭marcuspheonix

i recently got a copy of the excellent star in hirojhaku, a japanese import RPG for the Jaguar. worth checking out, a truly beautiful looking game with an excellent score from the legendary ki won hus (battleframe IV, kondu konala, quest to yogato XVII: odyssey's requiem). great game, one of the best i've played on the jag

meh, average game at best. the last cool game i bought was an extremely rare collectors edition of Aurora Quest; Otaku no Seiza in Another World or オーロラクエスト・おたくの星座 in Another World as it is known in japan on the Turbografx cd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Hey dudes, looking for an N64, all Leads and one joypad. No games needed. Let me know what you desire.

Also, a copy of Descent for the ps1 if anyone has a spare copy...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

atariman wrote: »
    Hey dudes, looking for an N64, all Leads and one joypad. No games needed. Let me know what you desire.

Also, a copy of Descent for the ps1 if anyone has a spare copy...

I have a spare one, but not sure if I want to trade it. Tempt me! :P

• Advertisement

Atari 2600? Few games thrown in?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Working and all cables?

All I have to offer with the N64 is power supply, RF and an un-offical controller that afaik works. I'll give it a test tomorrow.

Yea all cables, and six or so games. Joystick may be iffy but I'll check it tomorrow. MS/MD pads will work with it regardless.

Let me know if that's cool and all is working. Unofficial n64 pad naer a problem :)

Ah go on then. I want a 2600 after playing one at the beers :D

I'd rather it be used than sitting there anyway.

Have you played Atari today? :D

No :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Have you played Atari today? :D
    I've managed to missplace the psu off my VCS so no for me either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,608 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

That reminds me, I must buy a copy of Warlords. Really is a fun game.

o1s1n wrote: »
    That reminds me, I must buy a copy of Warlords. Really is a fun game.

Grab this Homebrew instead man :)

Master of the Universe

Grab this Homebrew instead man :)

That looks great! is it running on actual hardware? Was there a cart released?

• Advertisement

Master of the Universe

Shame the original version didn't have that level of finish to it seeing as the real hardware can do that. I suppose churning games out onto shop shelves like a machine gun was how Atari operated at the time.

I'll look into picking that up. Will need to get some paddles too.

meh, average game at best. the last cool game i bought was an extremely rare collectors edition of Aurora Quest; Otaku no Seiza in Another World or オーロラクエスト・おたくの星座 in Another World as it is known in japan on the Turbografx cd.

if you wish, i have a spare copy of this superb game. you seem to have excellent knowledge of RPGs, i would very much like you to have it. i also have the turbo, however, i do not need it anymore as i have completed all games available. its all your's if you want it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,971 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I had only read how much fun Warlords was. Great to finally get to play it almost theway it was meant to be played (almost because I wasn't drunk).

So simple, but so fun. It's basically 4 player breakout :D

LoGiE wrote: »
    Retro Trading Sticky Rules

So it's been decided as a trial run we'll have a sticky rather than a sub forum. Depending on the sucess of this thread we can look to expanding at a later date.

See this thread and continue to add your support if you wish.

What you can do....
    List items you wish to swap/trade with other collectors

What you can't do....
    Make cash offers (This will get us in trouble you see!)

More to rules to follow....

Cheers,

LoGiE :pac:

I'm giving away a few games, decluttering my house, as my games room is full of cabs. here are the games i do not want anymore:

rehati meiso (jaguar)
    col. clib (MD)
    juffy bondo (jaguar)
    pac man: invasion of the pinky snatchers (extremely valuable amongst hardcore gamers, i have 4 copies that i purchased whilst traveling in singapore)
    super guruto sisters (a cash in on mario, only available in serbia)
    usuko fup ghlji (MD China)
    donkey kong jr console edition (NES)
    tiki toki tonko (MD China)
    zaribu mika (A2600)
    blade of flamed dragon saga (boxed with 7 figures and sublime artwork book)

I'm giving away a few games, decluttering my house, as my games room is full of cabs. here are the games i do not want anymore:

rehati meiso (jaguar)
    col. clib (MD)
    juffy bondo (jaguar)
    pac man: invasion of the pinky snatchers (extremely valuable amongst hardcore gamers, i have 4 copies that i purchased whilst traveling in singapore)
    zaribu mika (A2600)

I'd be interested in some of those :D

Actually, no it's ok. I have too much stuff as it is :P

I'd be interested in some of those :D

what games do you wish to take?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

rehati meiso (jaguar)
    col. clib (MD)
    juffy bondo (jaguar)
    zaribu mika (A2600)

Can you post pictures please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement