Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****UFC 100 all Spoilers go here****

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

lol sherdog :p:pac::D:rolleyes::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

is that whistling the tv or outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Seems like all the crowd left despite Joe's attempt to get them to stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

Those left must have spent all their energy booing Brock!

When will all the post fight press conferences be on the UFC site.

Will be interesting to see if Mir and Lesnar get in a war of words.

www.UFC.com/BK

pretty soon i'd say as soon as brock and mir get out of the shower

• Advertisement

6/10 on my accumulator including all the main card....just a shame it was over after 55 seconds of the first fight.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

www.UFC.com/BK

pretty soon i'd say as soon as brock and mir get out of the shower

Check out Mirs locker room..Rashad and Jardine are in their with Mir looking like they ready to jump Brock and try take him out :D

Didn't realise just how empty the place has gotten until they showed that wide shot of the arena

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭OMCCABE

royler is at ring side too. i wonder if eddie bravo will try get a photo with him

hehe..nice:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

It was nice visting your board and watching my first and possibly only UFC, the show was ok but I dont think ill be back anytime soon 6am a bit much.

I now return now to the childish, fake, cringworthy yet miles more entertaining(IMO) world of the pro wrestling board €13.50 poorer than I left it. slán

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

pingu_girl wrote: »
    It was nice visting your board and watching my first and possibly only UFC, the show was ok but I dont think ill be back anytime soon 6am a bit much.

I now return now to the childish, fake, cringworthy yet miles more entertaining(IMO) world of the pro wrestling board €13.50 poorer than I left it. slán

you do realise this was free dont you

Axwell wrote: »
    Check out Mirs locker room..Rashad and Jardine are in their with Mir looking like they ready to jump Brock and try take him out :D

looks like a mill is startin! actually they just all ran into gsp#'s room for some reason

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Killme00 wrote: »
    you do realise this was free dont you

I would hazard a guess the 13.50 might have been a bet? ;)

looks like a mill is startin! actually they just all ran into gsp#'s room for some reason

They wanna see what a winner looks like.

Its actually an L shaped room and its all GSPs room even tho it says Mirs dressing room so they just ran to one side of the room :D

haha, don't forget it they are replayed at a slightly more sensible time tomorrow and the european ones obvioulsy go live at normal time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

rovert wrote: »
    lol sherdog :p:pac::D:rolleyes::)

i concur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If the late finish is a problem then why not record it. Easy solution to your problem.

I sense a heel turn coming!

Its actually an L shaped room and its all GSPs room even tho it says Mirs dressing room so they just ran to one side of the room :D

:o hehe. overall decent enough show but i dont think i was blown away with excitement or happiness or dissappoinment.

• Advertisement

I wish Brock would just give his interview so I can go to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Great nights of entertainment. To have Stun Gun, Coleman, Bonnar and Jon Jones on the undercard is unreal. Everyone I wanted to win did, except Mir. Lesnar is not a nice guy and the UFC needs Fedor to shut his mouth.

Lesnar is not a nice guy and the UFC needs Fedor to shut his mouth.

Ya and he should do it Hendo style and throw in a second sneaky punch on the ground just to keep it shut.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭OMCCABE

The Sherdo Poll Question just made my night....absolutely epic.

..and I'm out...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Even though only 2 fights were good, it was well worth it to see Bisping getting KO'ed

Ya and he should do it Hendo style and throw in a second sneaky punch on the ground just to keep it shut.

I think I want to turn that sequence into a STFU gif!

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

I hope brock beats the **** out of Mir, he was arrogant before he was on TUF, well known as being a d*ck to people if you were rolling with him when i was in the USA back in 2001. Dont remember his submission game being that active when pe de pano was smashing his face in, active jits v tim sylvia and wes sims is not exactly a huge task. Let him do it against barnett or fedor or lesnar. Not a huge lesnar fan, but take him over Mir anyday. Nog is a gentleman.

Hopefully henderson will be too much for bisping, cant see GSP being too troubled and any card with Fitch on it is a good one to watch.

What I really hope is that Setanta are still around to show the upcoming UFCs. The only reason I signed up for the summer was to see brock beat mir and penn beat florian. Now that they have lost the premier league for next year it could be curtains very quickly.
    In fairness, the Pe De Pano fight was his first in almost 2 years after having his leg smashed to smithereens. He's already done it against Lesnar with a an beautiful beautiful leg lock, and it isnt his fault he can't fight Fedor or Barnett - neither could Randy and and no one blames HIM for that. Mir smashed Nog to pieces, a black belt in jiu jitsu knocking out someone with an iron chin for the first time in career, and on the feet too.
    He seems a lot more humble since the accident and maybe this came from realising he wasn't indestructible. He was sound when I met him, though in fairness it wasn't sparring so that's not to say he wouldn't be a prick there. I've said this before on this board - I'm amazed at the grief Mir gets. He is someone who was a UFC champion, never lost the belt in a scrap and after being told he'd struggle to walk again, and been smashed in 2 of 3 comeback fights, he's dedicated himself to be one fight away from being champ again. If it was anyone else, people would be nuthugging him to bits.
    Anyways, 11th July will sort it all out, if he's smashed by Lesnar, then " mirwontbeback "

MIRWONTBEBACK? :D

Now I dont care who if anyone beats Lesnar. :D

oh and thankfully Hendo shut loudmouth Bisping up. He has been riding his luck since Matt Hamill kicked his ass and got screwed by the judges.

Paddypower had an even worse night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

in fairness to lesnar he did apologise in his press conference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Lesner "I might even get on top of my wife tonight" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

First thing Lesnar did in the press conference was be humble and apologise.

Fair play to him for that. Henderson still showed no regrets for smashing an unconscious man in the face.

Advertisement