Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****UFC 100 all Spoilers go here****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rocknrolla

bit of roid rage for lesnar think he forgot its the ufc not wwf think ufc need fedor to teach him some manners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭roakey

in fairness brock just destroyed mir's face, so eat if the crowd dont like him, i dont think there is anyone in the division that can stop him, not sure who said it but fedor needs to be brought over and stop fighting these has been ufc fighters. fight the current crop and see what happens

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

hunter164 wrote: »
    Brocks a cnut, hate him.

What's the name of Fitchs entrance song?

Rusty Cage by Soundgarden sung by Johnny Cash

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sockpuppets

nobody is going to beat that monster. mir was in his best condition and he was mauled, its a shame lesnar is such a dickhead cause he is going to be champ for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

jayteecork wrote: »
    So who's next in line for a shot at Lesnar?

Not me anyway!

• Advertisement

rocknrolla wrote: »
    bit of roid rage for lesnar think he forgot its the ufc not wwf think ufc need fedor to teach him some manners

Brock isnt on roids and Fedor may happen when Afflication goes belly up

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Fedor is getting paid 3 times in Affliction what Dana White offered him so I doubt he'll fight Lesnar anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Axwell wrote: »
    Dare ya to say it to his face :D
    I'd say I could outrun him :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

rovert wrote: »
    Brock isnt on roids and Fedor may happen when Afflication goes belly up

What makes you so sure? I wouldn't accuse him of being on them but I certainly wouldn't leap to his defence if someone said he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

Lesnar has no respect for the ufc,all hes der is for money,some1 needs to shut him up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Did you not see the speed of him across the ring against Heath Herring when they fought, he nearly drove him into next week. I wouldnt fancy your chances.

In fairness there isnt anyone in the division to take him on, Carwin, Valasquez etc would all get the same treatment.

Check out Brock's times seriously

just cause u pass a piss test on fight night dont mean that they didnt have some juice on lead up to event and with the money they earn u could probably get **** that cant be detected ufc wont like it to much if he dont want to do the promotion side of things

littleman wrote: »
    Lesnar has no respect for the ufc,all hes der is for money,some1 needs to shut him up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:rolleyes:

Did you not see the speed of him across the ring against Heath Herring when they fought, he nearly drove him into next week. I wouldnt fancy your chances.

In fairness there isnt anyone in the division to take him on, Carwin, Valasquez etc would all get the same treatment.
    rovert wrote: »
    Check out Brock's times seriously

Ah sure it could be close for a kilometre or so but I'd say i'd beat him long distance :pac:

just cause u pass a piss test on fight night dont mean that they didnt have some juice on lead up to event and with the money they earn u could probably get **** that cant be detected ufc wont like it to much if he dont want to do the promotion side of things

Same applies to the rest of them tbh.

mmm... ring girls, although the special guest one has disappeared I notice!

amacachi wrote: »
    What makes you so sure? I wouldn't accuse him of being on them but I certainly wouldn't leap to his defence if someone said he was.

You know this called random testing.
    littleman wrote: »

How dare a professional fighter want to get paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

I think shane carwin will beat him. i don't think fedor would be interested in fighting someone like him.

Ah sure it could be close for a kilometre or so but I'd say i'd beat him long distance :pac:

Hundred metre headstart and he'd never catch ya.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Holly MAdison must be pushing 40, not bad for her age I guess but a bit ridic to see her end up in the UFC.

edit: just checked. she's 30.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Distance?? He would have you after 5 metres and then just tear your legs from your body so you cant escape

mmm... ring girls

QFT.

Likewise any other fighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

royler is at ring side too. i wonder if eddie bravo will try get a photo with him

Distance?? He would have you after 5 metres and then just tear your legs from your body so you cant escape
    You don't know how quick I am ;)

You don't know how quick I am ;)

Well unless your Usain Bolt using a different name for boards id still side with Brock

there was rumours years ago that they used be supplied in japanese promos but anyone coming from pro wrestling background had to have been around the juice at somestage be good to see the press conference to see if lesnars attitude is changed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

When will all the post fight press conferences be on the UFC site.

Will be interesting to see if Mir and Lesnar get in a war of words.

• Advertisement

I think Fedor is wary of what happened with Cro Cop, they'd have to put up a serious amount of money for him to consider putting his reputation on the line, particularly against someone who is this early on in their mma career

Advertisement