Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****UFC 100 all Spoilers go here****

Options
  • 11-07-2009 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

With all the confusion over TV showing etc im just reminding people to only post spoilers if you use the spoiler sign with them, please avoid any hints at results such as who next for GSP etc..

Enjoy the show and lets hope it turns out to be a cracker.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055391415

No, 10 is what we're looking at there lads!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Probably best just to start a thread called UFC 100 ***ALL SPOILERS TO GO HERE*** or something like that instead.

There are so many UFC 100 threads at the moment that someone is bound to get something spoiled unless there's a proper thread for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I hope everyone should make an extra special effort for this given the extra interest in the show and the current TV situation. This show is too good for it to be ruined for anyone.

Good man cowzerp.

Needs more CAPS and ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

anyone got a link to watch it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

found one, ill pm anyone who wants it, good quality so far GO ON MICHAEL!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It will be shown free live on www.ufc.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    It will be shown free live on www.ufc.com

Its actually UK.UFC.COM
    You won't see it free on www.ufc.com as its PPV in the US.
    Only free on the UK site.

Roll on the Buffer 360 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

UFC 100 Weigh-In Video!!!!!!!!!

http://wwworigin.ufc.com/index.cfm?f...home&gid=21117

Weigh in starts about half way through vid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

And there goes that bet.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Can someone answer this for me, I don't watch UFC that much I know bits and bobs but how come Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir are champions? Probably a stupid question with a really obvious answer but its just annoying me.

And there goes that bet.:rolleyes:

Know the feeling

I dont think this thread needs spoiler tags but might as well for prelims considering they might be shown on the PPV.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Can someone answer this for me, I don't watch UFC that much I know bits and bobs but how come Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir are champions? Probably a stupid question with a really obvious answer but its just annoying me.

It is a complicated answer actually :pac:

Randy Couture the Champ quit UFC with two fights left on his contract. This resulted in him and the title being caught up in a legal battle with the UFC. In the mean time an Interim title was made which Mir holds now. Randy came to an agreement with the UFC and returned as the real Champ. Brock beat Randy in his return fight. Clear? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Ah I get ya, bit weird and that but I get ya. So that's why they call Mir the "fake" champ. Cheers.

I went for Mir with a submission win. I want Brock to win but I think Mir is a smart bloke and will know how to stop take Brock down, but all it takes from Brock is that 1 punch.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Ah I get ya, bit weird and that but I get ya. So that's why they call Mir the "fake" champ. Cheers.

UFC has often made interim Champions if the Champion is injured and cant defend for a period. If say the Champion then retires from that injury the interim Champion gets crowned the Champion. It is like a number one contendership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I only saw this now. What's this thread for ? Where can I post while watching the fights without having to use spoiler tags every two seconds ? Have we a running commentary thread for all spoilers ?

rovert wrote: »
    UFC has often made interim Champions if the Champion is injured and cant defend for a period. If say the Champion then retires from that injury the interim Champion gets crowned the Champion. It is like a number one contendership.

I think there's been quite a few interm titles hasn't there ?

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    I only saw this now. What's this thread for ? Where can I post while watching the fights without having to use spoiler tags every two seconds ? Have we a running commentary thread for all spoilers ?

While watching the fights that are aired on TV post away, but people are being nice and still spoiler tagging the results of the first half of the undercard which may be televised if they have enough time.

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    I think there's been quite a few interm titles hasn't there ?

Aye, Americans seem to be preoccupied with rankings, titles, order and things.

GO ON COLEMAN!!!!!

• Advertisement

GO ON COLEMAN!!!!!

Please tell me you're just cheering him on for your bet and that's not a result?

If it is, my accumulator is over before the show even airs!

Please tell me you're just cheering him on for your bet and that's not a result?

If it is, my accumulator is over before the show even airs!

My accumlator is dead and I dont the fight has started yet my post is just a prayer.

Play by play, in case anyone is interested in the prelims.....
    Linky

HOLY **** COLEMAN WINS VIA DECISION

Ah FFS............is there anyone here with a bet still alive!!!!!

How come this wasn't on the main card ? :(
    Hope it's broadcast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

Boards.ie post thanks to anyone who can tell me what Sexyamas intro song is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Con te partirò \ time to say goodbye

andrea bocelli sarah brightman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

Boards.ie post thanks to anyone who can tell me what Sexyamas intro song is!

Heard it live at the Bocelli concert. :p
    Couldnt help but think of the Pride Grand Prix

Awesome little fight so far

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

aki is up on my card just about but i think belcher has the edge on the ground and in cardio so may swing this round decisively.

Advertisement