Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs (asking/offering)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,844 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BogManInc

Dear Carraigard,

I will need your mobile phone number or house number or address to arrange a meeting, to inspect the condition of 'exterior wooden gate'. I need to know what timber it was constructed from, what size etc, all in relation to completing the task at hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PaulineCpl

Hi, I'm new to Boards so I hope I am doing this right....

I'm currently recruiting for a number of multi lingual customer service and technical support roles in Galway and Shannon.

I'm looking for the following languages

German
    Italian
    Spanish
    French

Also looking for Dutch Speakers urgently for Shannon.

6mth-1year Customer Service Experience essential.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Pauline :)
    Cpl

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pauline, since you seem to post as an official employee of CPL I suggest you contact hello@boards.ie for verification and discussion of how CPL and boards.ie can work together. I will also bring this to the back-office attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PaulineCpl

Thats great thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

A situation vacant or wanted thread may have already been started, so mod ye can close this or add it to what's already here. My situation is, I can get myself accomodation very easily, but I'm essentially looking for something to help pay the bills until I can get on my feet there in Galway. I'm willing to do anything part time or full time, so if any one knows of anything. Please help!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i just passed game on eglinton street and saw a sign looking for staff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Excellant, I'll just google them and see if I can find a phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 carraigard

Delighted to say that gate is now nicely painted and ready for the elements (rain or shine!). Thanks to Bogmaninc for a great job done!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭japanesebanana

Excellant, I'll just google them and see if I can find a phone number.

It's a senior sales assistant - 091<PM for number>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I need an electrician to change a porch light for 20-30 euro.
    PM me if interested before Thursday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

JumpJuice bar are looking for a part-time assistant in Corrib shopping centre
    Some clothes shops in galway shopping centre looking for staff as well, signs on window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eire celticbhoy

snubbleste wrote: »
    JumpJuice bar are looking for a part-time assistant in Corrib shopping centre
    Some clothes shops in galway shopping centre looking for staff as well, signs on window.

Which ones? Anyone know of anymore jobs going I did the town the last day with CVs must done in and around 20 shops and got 3 CVs out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Glornafarraige

i passed the pucan today, opposite forster court hotel, they are looking for staff, waitresses, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Spar on Mainguard St are looking for Deli staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

i passed the pucan today, opposite forster court hotel, they are looking for staff, waitresses, etc.

Is it just me or does the Pucan seem to have been recruiting virtually non stop for the last 3 months?

Brgds
    Johnny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement