Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs (asking/offering)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,844 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any marketing jobs going in Galway suitable for graduates?

Does asking "would you like fries with that" count as marketing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

weshtawake wrote: »
    Looking for someone - perhaps a student of film - to do a promotional video for a product which will be put on company's website.

PM sent:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

JustMary wrote: »
    Does asking "would you like fries with that" count as marketing?
    no

• Registered Users Posts: 27 harlemangel

Hi All

Looking for a web developer in our Galway Office. Must have front end development experience, and have experience in all stages of the web development lifecycle, from initial brief through to go-live. 2/3 years minimum experience required.

Send me a PM if interested and ill send on full spec.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Does anyone know of any marketing jobs going in Galway suitable for graduates?

091marketinghackers.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

KylieWyley wrote: »

Cheers for that!

If I can't get a job out of that does anyone know of any vacancies for retail?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

dmcg90 did you hear anything back from the marketing hackers?

seriously does anyone know of retail jobs going in Galway city, part-time, full time, seasonal, cracking up of boredom already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 dkell

ourtrail wrote: »
    dmcg90 did you hear anything back from the marketing hackers

An email was sent out today to anyone that registered on the site. You can still register if you're interested.

dkell wrote: »
    An email was sent out today to anyone that registered on the site. You can still register if you're interested.

Yeah I confirmed it today, its a really good idea I just hope I get something good out of it.

Still looking for retail vacancies if I can't get anything.

Yep, got my e-mail too and confirmed my attendance, think its a great idea but not holding too many hopes of getting anything from it!

• Advertisement

Its for Graduates and Soon to be graduates. I really do think graduates would get anything going.

I hope so, I have some experience too. Do you know if we need to bring anything other than ourselves of course?

ourtrail wrote: »
    I hope so, I have some experience too. Do you know if we need to bring anything other than ourselves of course?

Nope, it all went grand. Great experience and hopefully something can come out of it for us.

Still no joy on the retail back up job hunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 P2011

I know a few people who can assist in cleaning apartments or other contracts. Do send a PM.

I didn't get to make it to the 091 labs interviews after due to the bad weather :( I was raging! How did it go?

Still no luck for me either, trying every avenue I can think of at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Art n' Hobby looking for assistant manager

bella baby in oranmore looking for FT retail staff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 timmytankman

Where can you get one of those sign-holding jobs they seem pretty good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Where can you get one of those sign-holding jobs they seem pretty good?

Your best bet is to go into places and ask, they rarely advertise for them. It's a horrible job to do though, when you're standing around in town it can get really, really cold and you'll get paid feck all.

O2 in the Galway shopping center has a sign in the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 timmytankman

O2 in the Galway shopping center has a sign in the window.
    For a sign-holding job?

• Advertisement

No, it was a sales assistant job I think.

If you want a sign holding job why not make your own sign saying "This space for rent" or "Advertise your business here" or something like that and go out and stand around on the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭magztar

P2011 wrote: »
    I know a few people who can assist in cleaning apartments or other contracts. Do send a PM.

Can you send me on that PM Please?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Da Robertas in Salthill looking for full and part time waiting staff and chefs, ads in window of restaurant

Ok, went to the places listed recently and applied.

Going for a big job hunt effort tomorrow, any places I should check out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Ok, went to the places listed recently and applied.

Going for a big job hunt effort tomorrow, any places I should check out?

If you don't mind hating yourself, iRadio are looking for young, enthusiastic and sexy young people to join their iTeam...their words, not mine. God I hate that radio station!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 eggineer

Will someone please tell me there is some sort of job going somewhere, i swear i will crack up of boredom if i don't find a job soon, is there even any jobs available in galway county that anyone knows of.. Even a babysitting job?

Anything, I'm desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

eggineer wrote: »
    Will someone please tell me there is some sort of job going somewhere, i swear i will crack up of boredom if i don't find a job soon, is there even any jobs available in galway county that anyone knows of.. Even a babysitting job?

Anything, I'm desperate!
    you obviously dont read the advertiser or check websites such as Fas no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Wompa1 wrote: »
    If you don't mind hating yourself, iRadio are looking for young, enthusiastic and sexy young people to join their iTeam...their words, not mine. God I hate that radio station!

Where did you hear this? My brother might be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Anyone know how to get work in boston scientific? They're probably not looking but would like to get my cv in for the future.
    Currently waiting on college results, don't think i done too well, so would like to go home to galway and i have always been interested in boston scientific.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's a thread here about Boston, not sure if it's useful to you though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement