Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs (asking/offering)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

-Wallis in the Headford Rd Shopping Centre are looking for staff.
    -Martines on Quay Street are looking for a waiter with exoerience.
    -There is a place on Mary Street between Jigsaw and the Chinese looking for staff who have fast food experience and drivers I think. New business going in there.

Hope this might help somebody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Aimee30

Im looking for a summer job. ill be 15 this summer so if anyone knows of someone looking for anybody to babysit, dog walk,work in shop, etc please leave a comment :)_

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Position available on the Aran Islands for the summer. Room and meals provided. Work varies between 2 or 3 guest houses and 2 summer houses. Busiest during the weekend. Experience not essential but would be preferred. As long as you're a good worker. PM for more details if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

new hairdressers on dominick street and french-style bakery on mainguard street near barna gifts both looking for staff

Cornish Pasty shop are looking for staff. Schuh are looking for summer staff. The hotel beside Coyote's is looking for a waiting person. Seems to be a lot more jobs popping up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Xtravision at the Galway shopping centre are looking for sales staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

The Kings Head are looking for Full Time Bar and Waiting Staff.

Does anyone know where I might get part-time or summer work in sales and marketing or know of anyone looking to recruit someone in this field in the Galway area?

The car phone warehouse on shop street had a sign up during the week looking for part time staff. Might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 december80

Hi i wonder can anyone offer me any advice.
    I am looking for a part time or full time job in Galway.
    Does anyone know of anyone recruiting at the moment......
    Dunnes, Tesco, anywhere at all really im not fussy??
    any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks a mill
    Looking forward to hearing from you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Supermac's in Eyer Sq are usually always looking for staff 'cause it's so busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Well here are 240 non-agency jobs in Galway:

http://www.galwayjobs.ie/search/basic/category/all/exagencies/1/

As usual, the more skills and experience you have the better your chance of getting a job!

Carphone Warehouse, The Kings Head, The G hotel, Park house Hotel, apparently the Xtra Vision up at the Galway Shopping Centre are all hiring at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

Im 15 and looking for a summer job in the months of July august. If you know of anything pm me please.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭harryd2

Looking for Java developers in Mervue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Bugaloo burger are looking for part time chef and part time kitchen porter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I have a job for an individual, cleaning summer rental apartments on the west side of the city.

It would be approx 3 hours work in a morning.

Experience not essential but must be willing to learn.
    Involves bed making, washing, hoovering etc.
    Stairs involved also.

Anyone interested contact me by PM

The regularity of the work is dependent on rentals so it wont be a monday to friday, typically friday or saturday mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,844 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Moving this to Galway city, where there's already a nice thread that the mods may merge this into ...

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

stay well away from park house anyway, absolute joke to work for. worked there for three months, worst three months of my life, and ive been in bars for over 12 years

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged.

darraghking22 can you elaborate on what the problem was? I don't want you to think it's ok to slag people or businesses on boards without explaining yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Does anyone know of any marketing jobs going in Galway suitable for graduates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭bhur

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any marketing jobs going in Galway suitable for graduates?

Plenty of opportunities for human-sign-holders, is that marketing enough :D

All jokes aside have you checked gradireland?

bhur wrote: »
    Plenty of opportunities for human-sign-holders, is that marketing enough :D

All jokes aside have you checked gradireland?

Helpful :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have exhausted jobs.ie and gradireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭bhur

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Helpful :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have exhausted jobs.ie and gradireland.

Postgrads?

bhur wrote: »
    Postgrads?

I want to give education a rest for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Impact Media are taking on two interns, they have an advert in the independent about it, nothing on their site yet though!

Shanley wrote: »
    Impact Media are taking on two interns, they have an advert in the independent about it, nothing on their site yet though!

Cheers, hope its paid, already done 4 internships so looking for something a bit more, at least paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭magztar

Hi Everybody,Im currently moving to galway..Ive been looking on job websites but do you have any suggestions of newspapers online that advertise jobs in galway by any chance?Or even galway job websites maybe?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭RichT

magztar wrote: »
    Hi Everybody,Im currently moving to galway..Ive been looking on job websites but do you have any suggestions of newspapers online that advertise jobs in galway by any chance?Or even galway job websites maybe?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

http://www.advertiser.ie/galway

Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭weshtawake

Looking for someone - perhaps a student of film - to do a promotional video for a product which will be put on company's website.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement