Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O-x-e-g-e-n (yes we can talk about this again)

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Fad wrote: »
    You really should have gone.

Set was epic.

If they played Heresy though..........(Imagines tens of thousands of people along with "God is dead......" :D)

Was kinda busy over at the Killers :D They were awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Was kinda busy over at the Killers :D They were awesome :)

I wont bother mentioning my opinion of The Killers.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

You really should have gone.

Set was epic.

If they played Heresy though..........(Imagines tens of thousands of people along with "God is dead......" :D)

I was busy singing/shouting "I got sooooul but im not a soooooldier" with the tens of thousands of people over at the Killers :D Ive been converted back to liking them again! :p Heard NIN were good tho.....so many people in NIN tshirts wandering around afterwards drunkenly telling everyone how good it was :rolleyes::p

Was definately shouting by that stage ;) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

I was busy singing/shouting "I got sooooul but im not a soooooldier" with the tens of thousands of people over at the Killers :D Ive been converted back to liking them again! :p Heard NIN were good tho.....so many people in NIN tshirts wandering around afterwards drunkenly telling everyone how good it was :rolleyes::p

That was good alri... The Script, Lilly allen, Blur, KOL, The Killers, Snow Patrol, Katy Perry, The Ting Tings wer all amazing.

The Coronas were utter rubbish tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    That was good alri... The Script, Lilly allen, Blur, KOL, The Killers, Snow Patrol, Katy Perry, The Ting Tings wer all amazing.

The Coronas were utter rubbish tho.

Im not going to lie, I thought Lily Allen was rubbish.. so we left and went to the hot press signing tent and met the coronas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

i have to say i thought the coronas were decent. i heard worse that weekend.

wallis bird was amazing at new bands stage, as was jason mraz...the sound was pure ****e but the show was good.

btw, jodie harris-daly is a bitch...have to get that out there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Oxgeen 2010 confirmed as 9th, 10th, 11th july 2010, just marked it off in my calender now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

cork*girl wrote: »
    Im not going to lie, I thought Lily Allen was rubbish.. so we left and went to the hot press signing tent and met the coronas :D

Ah no she was good. The sound was a bit rubbish and she was wasted but it was still grea. Smile and some Kaiser Chiefs song she covered (can't think of the name of it) especially.
    timmywex wrote: »
    Oxgeen 2010 confirmed as 9th, 10th, 11th july 2010, just marked it off in my calender now!

Can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

timmywex wrote: »

Ooh yey! Im definately there :D:D

• Advertisement

After this years, defo won't be missing it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Hopefully 2010 has a better line up and better weather!!

better weather!!

The weather is a given, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've booked my room in a B&B already :pac:

I am never camping again.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

phasers wrote: »
    I've booked my room in a B&B already :pac:

I am never camping again.

Haha good choice! Which B&B?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Next year? I won't be carrying 30 cans again, I'm gonna bring a trolley :) Or one of those things they use for moving bags of coal and stuff, I dunno what's called.... Also I'll be bringing a bigger tent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭welcomeinjam

I had the worst weekend ever. Firstly I made the mistake of bringing 60 cans which was near impossible to carry in. Then when I woke up Friday morning with my mobile and all the money i brought with me (150euro) robbed. Someone actually came into my tent while i was sleeping and took it. Bur hey i'm at oxegen so i didn't let that get me down i took some more money out of the atm and treated myself to a pack of smokes which i then lost before i even smoked 1. I had a great night day on Friday however and enjoyed but God couldn't let me have too much fun and decided that I'd have to break my ankle on the Saturday at about 9. So I spent the next week in hospital with a broken ankle. I'm gonna plan next years oxegen a bit better ha.

A lesson to be learned here, just get a locker. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭welcomeinjam

A lesson to be learned here, just get a locker. :)

And better bones for my ankles

And better bones for my ankles

Better still, leave them in the locker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Rochey_

the best thing to do is to bring up ur car and ur tent set the tent up in the campsite which is close enough to the car park and only bring in enough stuff for each day so ya can hide ur valuables in ur car an dont have to worry about ur tent being robbed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Rochey_ wrote: »
    the best thing to do is to bring up ur car and ur tent set the tent up in the campsite which is close enough to the car park and only bring in enough stuff for each day so ya can hide ur valuables in ur car an dont have to worry about ur tent being robbed :)

thats basically what i did and a locker so i didn't lose my car keys. also the car came in handy when our tents got destroyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

We just stayed in the car in the production (beside the race viewing stands building, security to get in so very safe) car park, and spent most of the day in the media/VIP area meeting bands.much better than tenting it, done that last year and wont be doin it ever again:D

Advertisement