Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O-x-e-g-e-n (yes we can talk about this again)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Hey guys,

Looking for some information regarding upgrading my ticket tommorow.

1) What's the exact cost of upgrading a 3 day ticket to a 4 day at the entrance?

2) Is there a time the ticketmaster booth will close at on thursday as I think I'm heading in late thursday.

Thanks in advance to whoever can answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Tickets

Please note you need a four day camping ticket or a Thursday upgrade to camp on Thursday night. Upgrades will be available until 22:00 Tuesday 7 July from usual Ticketmaster outlets. Please do not arrive on site without the appropriate ticket as you will not be allowed in. Please don't buy tickets from unauthorised sources as they may be forgeries

it said that in an email ticketmaster sent me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭camero

Stev_o wrote: »
    Say what?

Being a physic im guessing your saying is it wise to bring a condom. Answer being yes. Riding her in the tents though that's another question altogether.
    have then in the bag all 48 of then :D:D:D that might do me friday night but i am hopeing see will not be that load

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

camero wrote: »
    have then in the bag all 48 of then :D:D:D that might do me friday night but i am hopeing see will not be that load

You eh, do realise you don't put 48 on at the one time... right? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

HOLY ****!

Pun not intended :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

phasers wrote: »
    Oh Jaysus packing completely slipped my mind...

Could I just go in a poncho, wellies and a smile? I just bought my vodka (Putinoff anybody?)

I say you could see alot worse at Oxegen:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ajsp.

Hi guys, I'm looking for some info about getting the bus in from Dublin. See we're staying in a hotel this year ( yes I'm getting old ) and want to travel in and out everyday. Anyone know if you can get a weekend bus ticket that would allow you to come and go as you please and if so how much would it cost? thanks

ya i no that i hope she knows where going to be going at it like rabbits :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Just for that I hope you get nothing :pac:

Just for that I hope you get nothing :pac:
    i will so dont you feel bad if you dont get any at it :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Don't worry chin if you're lonely you can come and share some of my paint thinner/vodka

Also I just tasted it, my tongue is burning :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

bythewoods wrote: »
    Just listened to NIN (For the first time ever...)
    REALLLLLLLY not my thing.
    I actually lol'd.
    You big emo, you.

I'd almost prefer The feckin' Killers :P
    (They've a song about me, kind of... Maybe a little fitting? I was a friend of yours? Maybe not so much now that I've insulted your terrible music tastes :P)

NIN.......Emo? :confused:

Trent Reznor is responsible for one of the greatest songs of all time:

And this? Emo? Not quite tbh....Odd? Slightly homoerotic (The video) but emo? No.

And David Bowie + NIN?

Also, that killers reference? Get out please......

I cant say I'm a killers fan :)

If I find you passed out dying, you're getting shoved into a puddle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Litre of tesco value vodka mwhahaha :P + 37 cans of carlsberg export. Came in at 50 euro :eek:

My god... I'm packed now but i keep thinking i'm only 50% done. Are 3 pairs of trackies and 2 paris of shorts enough? Taking into account that it's going to be washout on saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

i will so dont you feel bad if you dont get any at it :D:D:D
    Balderdash!
    I wont be there so someone find his tent and harass the sh!t out of it:pac:
    phasers wrote: »
    Don't worry chin if you're lonely you can come and share some of my paint thinner/vodka

Also I just tasted it, my tongue is burning :eek:
    Hmmm.No oxegen but I might hold you to that anyway ;)

I think I dont have enough tbh.......

Litre of Smirnoff (no paint thinner thanks :D, was cheap though, I'd be drinking tesco value had I not been up north) about 400mls of Jager and 9 cans.....

Hopefully those centras will have drink.......

Dont think I'll drink on Sunday (Bythewoods:Not just because of NIN now :)) so I dunno, I'd say I'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

ya i no that i hope she knows where going to be going at it like rabbits :D:D

Well then for her sake I hope you're not as bad at sex as you are at spelling, poor gal will invade someone elses tent :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

3 cans of carlsber export and a bottle of 22% vodka from Aldi. Should be grand. I don't have any packing done though! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Jay P wrote: »
    3 cans of carlsber export and a bottle of 22% vodka from Aldi. Should be grand. I don't have any packing done though! :pac:
    3 Cans and a bottle of light Vodka?! You sure thats enough for four days?!

I've a Litre of Smirnoff, Litre of Southern Comfort, 700ml Jaiger, 12 cans of Heineken and various mixers...and im nervous of running out! Might buy 6 emergency cans tomorrow!!!

Just found out one of the lads was gonna buy his thursday ticket tomorrow and now he cant! Ooops! If anyone here is looking to offload one in the Dublin area could ya give me a PM please??
    Are 3 pairs of trackies and 2 paris of shorts enough? Taking into account that it's going to be washout on saturday?

Tis loads! I've a pair of bottoms, a pair of jeans and a pair of shorts! Stay in your shorts because judgin by how warm its been lately, and with the amount of drink you'll have inside you, it'll be grand and warm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Fad wrote: »
    NIN.......Emo? :confused:

<etc>

Also, that killers reference? Get out please......

I cant say I'm a killers fan :)

If I find you passed out dying, you're getting shoved into a puddle :D

I apologise.
    But on youtubing NIN, the first result was "The Perfect Drug"-
    http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0s5UOVsMDg
    I felt like slitting my wrists after listening to it tbh :P

The Hurt song didn't make me want to die I guess... :P

Also, what're the chances of finding me passed out, hmmm?
    We all know I can handle my drink very well.

I apologise.
    But on youtubing NIN, the first result was "The Perfect Drug"-

I felt like slitting my wrists after listening to it tbh :P

The Hurt song didn't make me want to die I guess... :P

Also, what're the chances of finding me passed out, hmmm?
    We all know I can handle my drink very well.

And two, I think he was a heroin addict when the Downward Spiral came out....

Passing out? likely. Finding you? Slim, you'll fall down a well, that's my prediction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

so any cheap tickets going? kinda one going now if anyone is selling cheap :) pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    3 Cans and a bottle of light Vodka?! You sure thats enough for four days?!

Crap, I meant 30! I may also buy some Jager... Dunno... I really don't wanna run ouy or end up not very drunk! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Jay P wrote: »
    Crap, I meant 30! I may also buy some Jager... Dunno... I really don't wanna run ouy or end up not very drunk! :p
    Haha, fair enough! That sounds a bit better alright! I never run the risk of running out!!! Haha, jesus im getting excited now!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

/keeps very suspicious eye on previous poster
    Ah, you copped on that it didn't actually make you look bigger, did you? :p
    Well then for her sake I hope you're not as bad at sex as you are at spelling, poor gal will invade someone elses tent :p :pac:
    ... sez he hopefully!! >_>

Passing out? likely. Finding you? Slim, you'll fall down a well, that's my prediction.

lol'd.
    So many open wells in Punchestown.
    Bet it'd be just my luck to fall into one too.

lol'd.

I have it all planned.

We'll have met up somewhere, and we'll decide to go an see a band (Heathers I think), so we'll embark on the epic trek from the campsite to the arena.

We'll be passing the toilets, and I'll considerately say: "Jennie, you should go to the jacks" and you'll be all "Conor, you're right as always"" and you'll head over to the portatoilets.

Little did you know, I have cunningly moved that toilet over and open well (and removed the floor), and you, being so hopelessly drunk, will fall the three or so feet necessary to trap/baffle you in general :D

And I'll douse you in rum so no one will believe your accounts of me moving the toilets

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

lol'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Haha I was singing that song earlier :D

I have it all planned.

We'll have met up somewhere, and we'll decide to go an see a band (Heathers I think), so we'll embark on the epic trek from the campsite to the arena.

We'll be passing the toilets, and I'll considerately say: "Jennie, you should go to the jacks" and you'll be all "Conor, you're right as always"" and you'll head over to the portatoilets.

Little did you know, I have cunningly moved that toilet over and open well (and removed the floor), and you, being so hopelessly drunk, will fall the three or so feet necessary to trap/baffle you in general :D

And I'll douse you in rum so no one will believe your accounts of me moving the toilets

That's such a beautiful story! :) TNXBBZXOXOXOXOX

• Advertisement

Advertisement