Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O-x-e-g-e-n (yes we can talk about this again)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Traumadoc wrote: »
    Are you not an EMT? Are you a little old to be doing this sort of thing?

Nope, will be sometime soon though, basically whenever im bothered enough to do the training, so not bothered this summer!

Never too old to be getting drunk, its a way of life!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

Soby wrote: »
    Bruno trailer just for oxegen was brilliant too

Here it is online now on the Oxegen Official Video Channel on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioe5f145xko

http://www.youtube.com/oxegen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

What an amazing weekend.

I got my ticket for freeeeeeeeeeee! Ah wooohoooo!
    My cousin popped me on the guestlist (Because I'm amazing) - was queing with lady friends of Snow Patrols/ assorted other bands and Deadmau5's manager. And lots of other well connected people.

Some good music alright.
    BLUR WERE ****E though.
    Crystal Castles, Bloc Party, Pendulum, Digitalism and, of course, Villagers, were amazing.

To say t'was a messy weekend would be an understatement.
    I can literally go to sober to extremely drunk and passed out in 3 drinks. (Have been known to do so on one and a half, yes yes) and seeing as I drank much much more than this and didn't get sick, I'm pretty proud.
    Actually, extremely proud that I didn' get sick once all weeekend! New record!

This sums things up a little though :P
    Fad wrote: »

Bythewoods was still dying from her hangover when I left :pac:
    phasers wrote: »
    R12 here, maybe we saw each other? :pac:
    I loved being in the grown up part of Red, I even got a bit of sleep!

I was in R12 as well!
    Awh, we had lovely neighbours actually... Dublin heads on one side who we stayed up drinking with all night and deadly English-Newcastley people on the other side we played drinking games with.
    You may have been near us... beside a clown tent by any chance?

Much nicer than Fad's campsite. Someone start urinating all over the tent when we were drinking in it!
    None of that in R12.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

bythewoods wrote: »
    Much nicer than Fad's campsite. Someone start urinating all over the tent when we were drinking in it!
    None of that in R12.
    So thats what you kids are callin it these days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

None of that in R12.

That wasnt the most pleasant thing ever I'll concede, but to be fair, it wasnt my tent :pac:

Pendulum surprised me too, because I think their recorded music is shíte....MSTRKRFT surprised me too, they were kinda boring.

Bloody Beetroots were very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Best weekend ever! Had so much fun. Was camped just across from Centra in the red camp, great area. Pendulum were probably the highlight.

That wasnt the most pleasant thing ever I'll concede, but to be fair, it wasnt my tent :pac:

You were living in it.
    Ergo, your tent.

Luckily, I carried hand sanitizer with me at all times. Also, antibacteial wipes and spray. Phew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Was anybody in the pit for the Saw Doctors?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

What an amazing weekend.

I got my ticket for freeeeeeeeeeee! Ah wooohoooo!

Woooohoo! Free tickets are great!

<deleted by user request>

Everywhere I went over the weekend a mosh started and that was no exception... I joined in and knocked over by a big fella who then stood on me accidently-an even bigger guy came over and pulled me up :D

• Advertisement

Was anybody in the pit for the Saw Doctors?

They're playing in my neck of the woods this weekend (for free. God I love free stuff :P) so I passed.
    Also, wouldn't be bet into them now at'all!

Some gob****e of a security guard tried to convince me on Friday night that I wasn't allowed to walk home, and that I had to get a shuttle bus to Naas instead... and my house is 500 yards from the front gate!!
    Would've had to walk 3.5 miles back to punchestown to get home.
    Called over a Garda and he told your man to cop on and let me out the gate!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Suppose I have to ask, but was I the only one wishing that Lady GaGa would do a faceplant onto the piano when she was standing one foot on the piano stool, one in mid air and her face a few feet above the piano? :D:D:D

Yes, I'm cruel :p

Looks like she should change her name to Lady GeeGee

Classy burd or wha'

Dear Lord.
    That's just distasteful.

Get a flash of her/his/its knob back there as well?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

<deleted by user request>

It's seldom enough I would see that much of a woman without saluting, but ... !!
    Looks like she should change her name to Lady GeeGee
    Nah, even a horse wouldn't ... :pac:

Dear Lord.
    That's just distasteful.

Get a flash of her/his/its knob back there as well?

Did anybody else see the guy mud-wrestling with his knob out?

I saw so much penis this weekend that I am permanently scarred.

Chaps near me were wearing mankinis/ male thongs and they just wouldn't put it away. Every single time I walked by or was in view or anything they just whipped it out.
    Oh Good Lord.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Did anybody else see the guy mud-wrestling with his knob?
    It was that big? :pac:
    Every single time I walked by or was in view or anything they just whipped it out.
    That's kind of normal drunk-male-at-festival ...
    Chaps near me were wearing mankinis/ male thongs ....
    ... but that's just weird!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ajsp.

it's on you tube

Chaps near me were wearing mankinis/ male thongs and they just wouldn't put it away. Every single time I walked by or was in view or anything they just whipped it out.
    Oh Good Lord.

You mean there was more than one person with a mankini? :eek:

Also did anybody see the guy waving his cock at everybody in the pit for the saw doctors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Finally got some energy back after the weekend! It was savage! :D:D I have a new found love for my lovely purple wellies and baby wipes :p

Kings of Leon were the highlights for me, got up right behind the pit, even though we were completely squashed it was soooo worth it! And even tho i havnt liked The Killers for the last while ive been converted back..great way to end it :)

Biggest downside was being totally stupid on saturday, drinking some awful shíte that im NEVER touching again, completely embarrassing myself in front of everyone and passing out for a few hours which meant i missed the blizzards....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::(:mad::(

There was more than just seeing penis tbh.

BIDE

• Registered Users Posts: 45 really reilly

did anyone see wallis bird on sunday she was amazing has a massive talent and a big future ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

did anyone see wallis bird on sunday she was amazing has a massive talent and a big future ahead

Ya I turned up for that, t'was very good alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Ah, nice weekend. Though I was seriously sick on Thursday night/friday morning and had to go to the first aid tent at like 5. Not fun :( Despite the three hours of utter depression, I had loads of fun! I didn't get to drink, but I didn't mind too much, it was still class fun!

Blur, Florence and the Machine, Jape, Nine Inch Nails (whoever here siad to go and see them is a genius!), Crystal Castles, Digitalism and Bloc Party were all class!. I didn't see as much as I wanted but I still had fun :) Campiing is crap though, its too cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Jay P wrote: »
    Blur, Florence and the Machine, Jape, Nine Inch Nails (whoever here siad to go and see them is a genius!), Crystal Castles, Digitalism and Bloc Party were all class!. I didn't see as much as I wanted but I still had fun :) Campiing is crap though, its too cold.

Hmm...pretty sure it was Fad that kept talking about them...only way ive ever even heard of them (but still didnt see them :p)
    Dont like the headliners. Except Blur

BUT.

NIN, Bloc Party, Therapy?, You Me At Six, The Mars Volta, Eagles Of Death Metal, Manic Street Preachers, Regina Spektor, Mogwai, Crystal Castles, Boys Noize, Digitalism, Bloody Beetroots, MSTRKRFT.

Its gonna be a good weekend :)

Does it really matter if you're on your own for a bit? None of my mates really wanna go see NIN, I'm wouldn't miss 'em for the world!

SOOOOOO glad they're headlining the 2nd Stage instead of playing the mainstage. If they dont play Hurt, I might cry.........
    And NIN being much much much better and on possibly their last tour (For a while anyway).

I think the choice is easy enough.
    NIN>Money tbh

Yup, it was Fad!

Waaaay too much time on my hands, i know :p

Waaaay too much time on my hands, i know :p

Tell me about it :pac: ;):p

• Advertisement

Hmm...pretty sure it was Fad that kept talking about them...only way ive ever even heard of them (but still didnt see them :p)

Yup, it was Fad!

You really should have gone.

Set was epic.

If they played Heresy though..........(Imagines tens of thousands of people along with "God is dead......" :D)

Advertisement