Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

well that broke the ice that punch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

New Ben is a bit odd isnt he? What exactly is meant to have happened to him in the juvenile place..

I think he
    got raped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

I think he
    got raped

I heard that as well. At least he's not a little pussy this time, and they do look similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

betcha he gets rid of the glasses soon enough and starts looking tougher

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

I have to agree with angel01 the show has gone down hill recently. Its more morbid than it ever was and find alot of the storylines a bit boring. Like why was Ian begging Jane to stay then he goes and has an affair with Glenda. Surely he should have just showed Jane the door and then he was free to do what he wanted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

blondie7 wrote: »
    I have to agree with angel01 the show has gone down hill recently. Its more morbid than it ever was and find alot of the storylines a bit boring. Like why was Ian begging Jane to stay then he goes and has an affair with Glenda. Surely he should have just showed Jane the door and then he was free to do what he wanted

In my opinion, too many are having affairs or cheating on their partners or jumping into bed with another character :eek:

I know Santer had a preoccupation with babies but Kirkwood seems to love affairs or quick romances! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,098 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bianca
    goes to jail to protect Whitney over selling stolen goods

Speaking of Ian and Jane...

Is Jane actually back with Ian now? Did she really meant that she still loves him and all that, or do ye think that she is still faking it, carrying along with the original plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Eastenders just gets more ridiculous. Another tough kid.. GREAT. :rolleyes:

Get rid of Janine.. PLEASE!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

this new ben is wreckin my fcukin head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: id love to kick him around

• Advertisement

Glenda is so hot! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jenna69

Is Patsy Palmer (Bianca) pregnant? She looks it.

Jenna69 wrote: »
    Is Patsy Palmer (Bianca) pregnant? She looks it.

Yes, she will be written out soon, in real life, she had a baby boy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1338437/EastEnderss-Patsy-Palmer-gives-birth-healthy-baby-boy-Bertie-week-hospital-stay.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jenna69

angel01 wrote: »

Thanks for that, god i must really be behind the times, if they film 6 weeks in advance she must have been showing for a good while. Goes to show how much i notice, and i watch all the soaps, all the time :):):)

Former EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy is to make another appearance as Sonia Fowler in the New Year, Digital Spy can confirm.

In early 2011, fans will see Sonia return to Albert Square for one episode as she finds herself drawn into a new storyline centring around her half-sister Bianca Jackson (Patsy Palmer).

Sonia's sudden reappearance in Walford comes after a huge confrontation between Carol, Whitney and Connor sees truths emerge over Connor's relationships with Bianca's mother and stepdaughter.

After events come to a head, Bianca mysteriously disappears from the Square - but Sonia's comeback sees her provide some answers to questions that Carol and Ricky have about the feisty mum's whereabouts.

A Walford insider revealed: "True to form, Bianca has got herself into big trouble while trying to protect her family and, scared about what might happen, she does a runner.

"When she suddenly goes missing, Sonia turns up unannounced and drops the bombshell that she knows where Bianca is and what she is going to do next."

Sonia's brief return will also see some other truths revealed as viewers discover what she and husband Martin have been getting up to away from Walford.

Cassidy's last appearance in EastEnders was in February, when Sonia attended Ricky and Bianca's wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kegg

Does the new ben look like a young david walliams from little britain or is it just me??

kegg wrote: »
    Does the new ben look like a young david walliams from little britain or is it just me??

Mix between Walliams and Matt Lucas, I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭baldbear

kegg wrote: »

He looks like a young evil Buddy Holly. He must of pushed the old slag down the stairs...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

I'm probably wrong, but was Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin led singer) in the Vic tonight as Janine ran out at the end of the episode tonight? thought she ran past him on her way out, I'm not a fan of the show so don't know if I'm confusing him for a regular (scruffy long haired) cast member :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Glenda is so hot! :p

I agree. Glenda is really hot. Looks really well for her age. She was gorgeous in Dempsey and Makepeace back in the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I cant wait until Kat's pregnancy is over! I feel ill every time I see her in those tight slutty clothes. She looked totally disgusting in that red "dress" tonight:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

So who pushed her? My guess is Connor. He/Whitney will sell the ear rings to someone on the square and then a fight will ensue..

IvySlayer wrote: »
    So who pushed her? My guess is Connor. He/Whitney will sell the ear rings to someone on the square and then a fight will ensue..

Has to be Ben. I actually only watch nowadays for Glenda.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

I'd guess Peter. But we'll probably have to wait until February when all will be revealed with a live episode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ganine fcukin annoys me and so does ben , he has a face you wouldnt get tired of punching

I was thinking Ben

EastEnders hardman Phil Mitchell will suffer a heart attack in a dramatic new storyline, reports have revealed.

The show regular - played by Steve McFadden - will collapse at Walford nightclub R&R in the New Year as his health takes a sudden turn for the worse.

According to The Mirror, a further twist will see Phil taunted and "left for dead" by his long-time nemesis Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt), who witnesses his shock medical scare.

The surprise turn of events comes after Phil discovers Ian's affair with Albert Square temptress Glenda (Glynis Barber) and demands cash in return for his silence - while continuing his own secret relationship with the blonde.

A source said: "Ian follows Phil into R&R to give him the [blackmail] money but he walks in on Phil and Glenda getting it on. The passion is too much for Phil and he collapses.

"Phil is gasping for air and Glenda is yelling for help. Ian tells her to go and call an ambulance while he waits. He then promises to tell Phil's girlfriend Shirley about his affair and take his son Ben to live with him if Phil doesn't make it. Ian then leaves him for dead."

Phil's new storyline is expected to air in January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

I also think Ben pushed Glenda down the stairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Was it not Jay? Like she was dissin his new fahhhhmily

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

New Ben is a bit odd isnt he? What exactly is meant to have happened to him in the juvenile place..

He aged about 5 years and no longer needs his hearing aid. ;)

I'm guessing it was Ben who pushed Glenda, and took the earrings to plant on Jay. Too obvious to be Connor, who I doubt would've spotted the earrings that night, and he wouldn't go through all that hassle just for one pair of earrings....

IMO - Big bust-up on the cards for Ben & Jay, inevitably leading to them joining forces and becoming the new Mitchell Brothers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement