Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    EastEnders is reportedly planning a storyline involving the tragic death of a newborn baby in the New Year.

The Daily Star Sunday claims that producers are refusing to reveal whether the plot will involve Kat Moon or Ronnie Mitchell.

A source said: "The baby will be born in the New Year but will sadly die from a rare condition just a few days later. It's going to be heartbreaking. The doctors aren't able to do anything to save the tiny baby and there will be a lot of unanswered questions surrounding his death."

Ann Chalmers, chief executive of Child Bereavement, said: "The death of a child is a particularly difficult and painful kind of loss. Anyone who suffers such a loss will need the appropriate support, which I hope EastEnders will show."

A spokeswoman for the soap added: "Everyone knows Kat and Ronnie are both pregnant so it doesn't take much to work out when they may both be due. But it is way too early to confirm storylines as it will only spoil things for viewers."

or it could be Sayed's wife - remember she found out she WAS preggers on the night Sayed left her and her baby is due at Christmas. Could she be making a return for the Christmas storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

or it could be Sayed's wife - remember she found out she WAS preggers on the night Sayed left her and her baby is due at Christmas. Could she be making a return for the Christmas storyline.

I forgot about her but all the soap mags seem to conclude it is Kat and Ronnie involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

it would be good if she returned with the baba at christmas tho to show him/her to sayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh god, I hope it isn't Ronnie. She would go literally insane.

Unless they do like Coronation Street did a few years ago after Sarah had Bethany, and Ronnie will try to steal Kat's baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

They cant possibly be planning on leaving Kat looking in that awful state until the New Year!! That disgusting "bump" she has will never stay in place that long:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Why was Stacey arguing with Ryan over working in the Vic. After Bradleys death there, her killing Archie there, and herself and Lily nearly dying there recently, would have thought it's the last place she'd want to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Oh god, I hope it isn't Ronnie. She would go literally insane.

Unless they do like Coronation Street did a few years ago after Sarah had Bethany, and Ronnie will try to steal Kat's baby?

Interesting what Alfie said to Kat the other night after Janine took Lily; that no one would ever snatch their child.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Epicurus wrote: »
    Why was Stacey arguing with Ryan over working in the Vic. After Bradleys death there, her killing Archie there, and herself and Lily nearly dying there recently, would have thought it's the last place she'd want to work.

She will have a breakdown me thinks working in the place she killed Archie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Epicurus wrote: »
    But when a prerequisite of you getting a job is that it MUST be within 2 minutes walk of your house, you can't be too choosy. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

Alfie throwing Kat out of the Vic instead of Ronnie. :rolleyes: :pac:

• Advertisement

Alfie throwing Kat out of the Vic instead of Roxie. :rolleyes: :pac:

FYP

Well in fairness, she did start it.

But seriously, I really hope they don't carry on with this fecking Roxie/Alfie storyline.

FYP

Well in fairness, she did start it.

Cheers! Ronnie was in my head after reading the last few pages. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Oh my God - Kat and that bump are probably the most annoying thing on tv. She has to have her hand on it ALL the time - :mad:.
    Anyway, loving Stacey and Ryan together ! :)
    I hope it's not Ronnie's baby who passes away - I think she's had enough heartache - it would be nice to see her happy for once!

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Oh my God - Kat and that bump are probably the most annoying thing on tv. She has to have her hand on it ALL the time - :mad:.
    I've never seen a more awful looking pregnant woman on TV. And she has to keep her hand on the bump or it'll fall out under her tiny skirt. :rolleyes:

Does anyone else find Vanessa's husband reeeeeeally annoying?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

yea he's wrecking my head

He tries to come across as evil and menacing, but he just acts like a pervy, drunken uncle at a wedding.

Roxie finally runs out of money... :pac:

So she was keeping the entire £3m in one account? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

she seemed to be throwing it around at everyone did she spend any on herself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

So she was keeping the entire £3m in one account? :rolleyes:

Yep - in a current account too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i dont know what a tracker mortgage is :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

I'V always thought she was good looking. didn't know she ws leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Hooray! So glad she is leaving, I was gettin fed up of her character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

rsta wrote: »
    Hooray! So glad she is leaving, I was gettin fed up of her character.

What!!! She's about the best in it! She's a brilliant actress and has had some of the best storylines ever in the soap. It will never be the same without her! At least they appear to be leaving the door open for a future return???

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

not sure what i expected but thought it would be more dramatic to be honest

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

that vanessa one is a very good actor. i think she would do a very good job as landlord of the queen vic. alfie is a bit of a cowboy and does thinks too dodgy to run a pub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

Flippin heck ..... that friend of Billie Jacksons / the guy Carol kissed has the strangest pecks ! :O

Please SMILE Ronnie grrr !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement