Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

Cookie33 wrote: »
    is this the 20grand that alfie paid for the queen vic?

I think it's the money Shirley stole from Roxey?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

So is it ever going to come out that Phil and Shirley (well, just Shirley, but then Phil lied about it) took the money?

Because I am getting pretty fed up of this crap :mad:

Phil is a big intimidating "geezah" again, when just a few short months ago, he was a crack addict, crashing out in a filthy flat, and destroyed his mother's life.

I'd love it if they found out that he started the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

TBH the Masoods are probably the main reason I watch EastEnders.

I'm sick of Jane constantly bitching about Ian. I'm sick of Carol crying. The new Lauren is so annoying.

Billy Mitchell seriously needs to leave.

I'm sick of Janine. Phil is one of favorite characters, but he keeps going from being a tough guy to a petty criminal. Crack addict > clean > now stealing family money and cars. Bring back Grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I wonder if anything will happen between Phil and Glenda, Mondays ep hinted there would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 MisterMom

I wouldn't be surprised if something happens between Phil and Glenda and then Glenda uses it to blackmail Phil!!
    But lets not forget that Glenda and Ian are supposed to get together soon...... that's one not to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Phil didn't buy the house for 20 grand, he took the 20 grand and has been using the money to pay Ryan to steal cars to order for him, which is getting him a lot more money, he is starting to get Carols new love interest to do the car robbing for him now as Ryan is preoccupied trying to get Lily back.

Glenda seems to be throwing herself at anyone, think she's going after Ian.

I didn't mind the new Lauren at first but oh my god she is so annoying now :eek: what a moody faced wagon!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,098 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

smuckers wrote: »
    I wonder if anything will happen between Phil and Glenda, Mondays ep hinted there would.

There are rumours of a Phil and Shirley wedding early next year and that Ben gets abused and raped in the detention centre hence the change in him when he returns

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Tonight's scenes with the Masoods were great.
    They are, IMO, the strongest family and the most watchable in the soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

They are more like breasts... or udders. He makes me cringe when I see him :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

OisinT wrote: »
    They are more like breasts... or udders. He makes me cringe when I see him :D

? huh?

Christmas in Walford is all about Stacey’s exit – and you won’t be disappointed! After Ryan’s life’s left hanging in the balance when jealous Janine tries to poison him, he narrowly escapes death for the second time when she then tries to cut off his oxygen supply in hospital. Making it back to the Square relatively unscathed, Ryan hotfoots it over to Stacey’s to declare his undying love. But their happiness doesn’t last long when they announce they’re a couple in the middle of a packed Vic – only for Janine to walk in as they share a kiss! Determined to get revenge, Janine joins forces with an unlikely source… but what revelation could be so bad that it forces Stacey to leave the Square forever? Is her murderous secret about to be exposed?
    Also, Glenda is pushed down the stairs by a mysterious male and Bianca’s arrested on Christmas Eve – will she make it back for the Butchers’ turkey dinner?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Great! Lots to look forward to there! And if the weather stays as it is over Christmas we'll be very glad of friends in Albert Square to keep us entertained:D

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Christmas in Walford is all about Stacey’s exit – and you won’t be disappointed! After Ryan’s life’s left hanging in the balance when jealous Janine tries to poison him, he narrowly escapes death for the second time when she then tries to cut off his oxygen supply in hospital. Making it back to the Square relatively unscathed, Ryan hotfoots it over to Stacey’s to declare his undying love. But their happiness doesn’t last long when they announce they’re a couple in the middle of a packed Vic – only for Janine to walk in as they share a kiss! Determined to get revenge, Janine joins forces with an unlikely source… but what revelation could be so bad that it forces Stacey to leave the Square forever? Is her murderous secret about to be exposed?
    Also, Glenda is pushed down the stairs by a mysterious male and Bianca’s arrested on Christmas Eve – will she make it back for the Butchers’ turkey dinner?
    Presumably Stacey will be revealed as Archies killer and this makes her hot foot it out of Albert Square. Does anyone know if Ryan goes with her? Is the fact that she is revealed to be a killer going to send him back into the arms of Janine (who lets face it has blood on her hands too!) or will he reject both women? I must say I really loved Ryan and Janine as a couple, I thought they had better chemistry then him and Stacey, I'm sorry they never went down the route of making them a bad couple, partners in crime so to speak, wheeling and dealing! I'm looking forward to the Ronnie/Kat storyline this xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

? huh?
    Connor Stanley

Monday 20th December 2010

Despite Pat's pleas, Janine finally admits the unpalatable truth about Ryan's condition - but will the police be told too? Denise is devastated when Lucas's sister Gloria arrives with some upsetting news, and Ian accidentally reveals a dangerous secret to Peter. Connor faces Phil's fury when his actions risk drawing unwelcome attention.

Tuesday 21st December

Bianca resorts to desperate measures to ensure her children get the Christmas they deserve, while Max and Vanessa struggle to play happy families with Tanya and Greg. Ryan's declaration of love leaves one of the women in his life broken-hearted - but will it be Janine or Stacey?

Thursday 23rd December 2010

Ryan's shock announcement causes mayhem in the Vic as the Butchers square up to the Slaters. Glenda is horrified when Peter issues her with a savage warning while a heartbroken Denise allows Jordan to have his Christmas wish. Lauren takes drastic action to punish Stacey, much to Janine's delight.

Friday 24th December 2010

Phil's plan to expose Glenda has unexpected consequences, while Peter has a shocking parting shot for Ian before leaving for good. Bianca's decision to take responsibility for her actions leads to further trouble, and Kim saves the day at the carol concert, much to Dot's displeasure. Janine's last desperate stand to expose Stacey doesn't quite go according to plan.

Saturday 25th December 2010

As the residents of Walford celebrate Christmas, Janine carries out her final, devastating act of revenge against Stacey - will Max and Ryan be able to save her before it's too late? Jean is left reeling by a shocking discovery, while Ronnie and Roxy vow to see justice done. Bianca has a nasty surprise for Whitney on her return from a night in the cells, and Dot entertains the Vic's punters with a moving performance.

Sunday 26th December 2010

Janine recovers from the dramatic events of Christmas Day while the Square deals with the fallout from Stacey's departure. Pat struggles to come to terms with an awful truth, and has Kat's Christmas wish finally come true? Bianca and Phil form an uneasy alliance in order to trap Connor, and Dot hosts a Boxing Day party.Monday 27th December 2010

Kat is horrified to witness Jean's downward spiral as she struggles to cope without Stacey. Carol decides to come to Connor's rescue, while Bianca warns Whitney to keep her distance. Pat finally turns her back on Janine for good, and Dot shows her guests the true spirit of Christmas.

Tuesday 28th December 2010

A broken Jean makes a painful decision as she finally surrenders to her demons. Meanwhile, Kat's delight soon turns to anger when things take longer than expected, and Carol's best intentions backfire when Tiffany receives a shock.

Thursday 30th December 2010

Carol continues to follow her heart, unaware that Whitney's happiness is on the line. Meanwhile, the Brannings and the Slaters rejoice as both Ronnie and Kat meet their long-awaited arrivals.

Friday 31st December 2010 (40 minutes long)

As Kat fights for her life in hospital, Ronnie's grief leads to a momentary act of desperation with devastating consequences. Meanwhile, Carol receives an unexpected surprise, and a drunken Christian makes a decision he will regret as Walford's residents celebrate the New Year at the Vic.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Sounds like a fun christmas on Albert square..

I can already guess most of the secrets but will be great once we see it on the tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Anybody just catch that conversation between Dot Kat and stacey?

could have sworn Dot said she is spending the night n with Jim eating marshmallows and watching Corrie, its her favourate apparently! :D

Anybody just catch that conversation between Dot Kat and stacey?

could have sworn Dot said she is spending the night n with Jim eating marshmallows and watching Corrie, its her favourate apparently! :D
    SHE is the grand old dame of Walford - but it seems Dot Branning's heart really lies in WEATHERFIELD.
    EastEnders viewers will soon see Dot telling Kat Moon she loves Coronation Street.

The reference to watching Corrie's 50th anniversary episode is believed to be the first time one soap has given a nod to a rival.

Dot, played by June Brown, tells Kat (Jessie Wallace): "I'm heading home to crack open a bag of marshmallows with Jim and watch the Corrie 50th special. I love Corrie, never miss it."

The December 9 episode will sit in between two Corrie specials on ITV1 featuring a devastating tram crash. An EastEnders insider said Dot's support was a tribute to the "soap that started it all".

The source added: "We did it as a tribute. Hopefully they will return the favour when we turn 50!"

EastEnders often refers to current events, recently mentioning England's World Cup failure.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz16puwSlWH

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Did I miss an episode?? I saw it on tuesday to Janine walking up the stairs in the slaters, then last night it started with Janine dancing around her kitchen? I am confused???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

She Devil wrote: »
    Did I miss an episode?? I saw it on tuesday to Janine walking up the stairs in the slaters, then last night it started with Janine dancing around her kitchen? I am confused???

Yeah she thought Ryan was cheating on her, so she broke into the Slaters to find Stacey and Lily alone. Ryan was hiding. So she was happy enough so!

Missed Phil and Glenda's fling when did this start?

Missed Phil and Glenda's fling when did this start?

A week or two ago - when Glenda discovered Phil was involved with illegal car deliveries, I believe.

Glenda also knows that Shirley and Phil took Roxy's money - I guess she is blackmailing Phil for sex

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Glenda also knows that Shirley and Phil took Roxy's money - I guess she is blackmailing Phil for sex

I read earlier spoiler:
    That Glenda will be pushed down the stairs.

I read earlier spoiler:

How bad.
    By Phil?

not too sure

I read earlier spoiler:

It's a pity
    she survives
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I must say I haven't watched EE in about 2 weeks, it is completely dire right now :(:(

Bring back Santer, this new producer guy is ruining the show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

New Ben is a bit odd isnt he? What exactly is meant to have happened to him in the juvenile place..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement