Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

RVD420 wrote: »
    He aged about 5 years and no longer needs his hearing aid. ;)QUOTE]

I noticed that the other night also old ben had a blue hearing aid but new ben seems to have been cured of deafness in prison :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,101 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Ya - it was kinda sad alright. She looked so hurt:( No doubt her revenge will be sweet tho!:eek:

Shazanne wrote: »
    Ya - it was kinda sad alright. She looked so hurt:( No doubt her revenge will be sweet tho!:eek:

Yes :D
    She plays Lauren's recording of Stacey confessing to killing Archie to all in the Vic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Janine :(

Couldn't be more delighted for her :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Poor Janine!

How does she get the recording from Lauren?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

she probably takes her phone, i think the recording is on her phone

Judging by the look on Lauren's face last night she will be only too happy to oblige!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

I know that
    Ronnie is going to steal Kats baby when her son dies, but has anyone heard if/when the truth of this will come out?
    Surely it will have to, this is a soap opera after all ;)

Just hope they don't drag it on and on...

Kinda beyond me how
    Kat wouldn't recognise her own baby though :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

buzz55 wrote: »
    Kinda beyond me how

I'm not sure now, but I thought
    she runs away with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Janine :(
    "you cheated on me I poisoned you, we're quits..."
    brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

buzz55 wrote: »
    I know that
    Ronnie is going to steal Kats baby when her son dies, but has anyone heard if/when the truth of this will come out?
    Surely it will have to, this is a soap opera after all ;)

Just hope they don't drag it on and on...

Kinda beyond me how

I think
    Kat will recognise that it isn't her baby, and people might think that she's just hysterical/delusional/ in denial with the grief

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

I just hope they don't drag out that
    Kat/Ronnie/baby
    storyline for years & then when we've all forgotten about it they'll spring it on us. That would just annoy me :mad:
    Think its a pretty crazy story line in the first place though, plots are just getting crazier and crazier!

It's just ridiculous. There will be no going back for
    Ronnie
    after it.
    There's no way she could stay in the show after doing that. She will either leave via being sectioned (by
    Jack
    , for added drama :rolleyes:) or by suicide.

Everyone now knows Stacey is a murderer I wonder will they believe it even though the phone didnt play her confession Max must have got to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Bit of an acting masterclass here from Eastenders, considering the really poor acting in Fair City earlier... Jean and Stacey are top drawer..

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Great ep. Full of Christmas cheer, as always ;). Janine is some piece of work, is there no low she won't stoop to, a total nutjob, but a great character.

End closing shot was awesome-o.

But, Stacy's gone :(

It won't be the same without her. I loved every story line she was involved in. I'll really miss her:( I do hope she comes back again some day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

how the fcuk did stacey get a aplane out of london ??thought there was no flights:P hhahaha

forgot to say stacey was great tonight and ill miss her i always thought she brought alot to eastenders!!! but wtf happened to her looper of a mate?? i was waiting for her to come back or something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

A V A wrote: »
    forgot to say stacey was great tonight and ill miss her i always thought she brought alot to eastenders!!!
    Laceys (Staceys) sister will be arriving in a couple of weeks. She'll make it up for you

she has a sister i thought it was just stacey sean and jean ??

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

A V A wrote: »
    she has a sister i thought it was just stacey sean and jean ??

it's lacey (the actress) who has her sister joining - she wont be a slater. i think she is due to play the kid of a friend of kats or ronnie's or someones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Lacey was bigging her sis up on twitter for ages, didn't know she was joining the the cast....

Still, I just wish Lacey wasn't leaving....Stacey was/is a great character (imo) and, to quote Hart to Hart: she's goy-juss ;)

Being that it's Soapland, Stacey cant get away with murder, so I expect her to return at somepoint, perhaps being involved in some courtroom nonsense....

Dick Byrne from Glenroe was the only soap character to ever get away with anything (afaik). Torching his factory.....with a cigar!!! ROFL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Sad to see Stacey go :(

RVD420 wrote: »
    Great ep. Full of Christmas cheer, as always ;). Janine is some piece of work, is there no low she won't stoop to, a total nutjob, but a great character.

End closing shot was awesome-o.

But, Stacy's gone :(

I thought it was kinda a crap episode myself for Christmas - Stacey leaves realising now she loves Bradley yet she didnt care about him when she was with Ryan or letting him be blamed for murder - I wanted to see her go down for it :mad:

didnt think it was the best tbh

No. Probably not "the best" but it wasn't too bad. Certainly better than EE has been in general of late. And at least we can now look forward to Kat getting rid of that godawful excuse for a bump! Even though I know there are sad times ahead for her and Ronnie:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Wilmot Brown returns next week...........

• Advertisement

Didn't see that coming! :eek:

Well...actually I did, because I read it on the DS forum episode thread :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement