Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

A V A wrote: »
    i say she will put her head in the cooker and turn the gas on and someone will walk in on her

:)A V A your posts always make me giggle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

:)A V A your posts always make me giggle.

i dont know weather thats a good thing or not :P dont know weather to smile either :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Is Carol going to attempt suicide or something? :eek:
    She tries to take an overdose of alcohol and pills but one of Billie's mates walks in and she ends up snogging him instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

She tries to take an overdose of alcohol and pills but one of Billie's mates walks in and she ends up snogging him instead.

Oh My God! LOL!

Seriously though Id like to see her leave...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dear god that new Lauren is brutal and I'm sure she will found out now that Stacey is the real killer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

have to agree Lauren isn't getting any better as a character, I thought she would get more likeable as time went on but no can't see it happening:(

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Yeah - that new Lauren is really annoying. It's like a completely different person from the previous Lauren. The previous actress would have been able to play that part just as well, if not better, but it's completely unbelievable that her personality transformed overnight anyway.

God knows what the new Ben is going to be like!!

Carol's young bit of stuff Connor (fine body btw) is suppose to be staying around full time
    he moves in with Carol and Glenda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Who is Glenda? Just for the minute that name is not ringing a bell with me!

Shazanne wrote: »

Roxy and Ronnie's mother she works in the bookies with Carol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

The MILF :cool:
    Easy choice for Conor ;)

I hate the way Alfie talks and eats..its like he is too lazy or something to finish the ends of words or something. Really annoys me.

Also, why would Billy be giving Janine a card? I can't think - are they related or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I hate the way Alfie talks and eats..its like he is too lazy or something to finish the ends of words or something. Really annoys me.

Also, why would Billy be giving Janine a card? I can't think - are they related or something

Yeah i didn't get that either, why would he care its her birthday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

They used to be house-mates! maybe just a friendship thing probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Sorry for the slightly off topic nature of the following post, but is anyone else experiencing a weird noise on RTE right now during Eastenders.. like when people are speaking there's a weird static noise also?

no not on my telly anyway

nope not on my tele

genine is a fcukin horible bitch i hate her

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

casio4 wrote: »
    no not on my telly anyway

Thanks! It's the oddest thing.. seems to be gone now during the ad break.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Quick save by Janine and Ryan there! Loved the look on Pats face :P

how did they get back to the house so quick after nearly been killed by a train?

• Advertisement

ye sure when =they were leaving it seemed like along car trip :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Got my hopes up there for a moment that janine was going to get killed off, shame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

Sorry for the slightly off topic nature of the following post, but is anyone else experiencing a weird noise on RTE right now during Eastenders.. like when people are speaking there's a weird static noise also?

Ah! so wasnt just me haha was thinking my tv couldnt be breaking already...

the holy state of that pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It would have been fine if it hadn't been for the stupid zebra print stools at the bar and the ghastly plastic Queen Vic bust.

Jaysus!
    Ryan and Stacey just get it on!!!

It would have been fine if it hadn't been for the stupid zebra print stools at the bar and the ghastly plastic Queen Vic bust.

i say that was kats doing :P

the bust looks stupid !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

When is Kat's baby due to be born? Do we have to wait until Christmas? It makes me feel ill to see in in those tight dresses with her hand under the bump like she's trying to stop it from falling out:eek: I have never seen a less convincing pregnant woman on any programme!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Yeah I'm really hating the look of her pregnancy, did they run out of the proper fake bumps and just throw a football down her dress? Looks really really terrible!

• Advertisement

When is Kat's baby due to be born? Do we have to wait until Christmas? It makes me feel ill to see in in those tight dresses with her hand under the bump like she's trying to stop it from falling out:eek: I have never seen a less convincing pregnant woman on any programme!

At least she has a bump Ronnie is the same far along and has nothing when we last saw her

I think Ryan is only using Stacey keep her sweet to stay in Lily's life

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement