Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bret Hart Book Signing in Dublin - THE OFFICIAL THREAD!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

A Lady wrote: »
    Thanks, didn't know how to do that! :)

your welcome, you just do this the url of your image goes here

dunno about 1 word to describe it but looks like Bret wants to apply the figure four liplock to A Lady until he gets her submission

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Guys, can we use some common sense here? We've a thread for the Bret Hart signings/meetings yada thead. Please use it. We don't need 20 Bret Hart threads, if that was the intention, we'd put in a request to call it the Bret Hart forum

Oh god, i've given them ideas... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If there is a watches forum I'm sure we could get a Hitman forum

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

If there is a watches forum I'm sure we could get a Hitman forum

were going fully off topic now but that logic doesent work, think they even have a rule about requesting forums in such a way i.e a, just cos we have a mustard forum doesent mean we will have your forum kinda thing. Seriously a fricken Mustard forum

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Back on topic lads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 A Lady

Straight

I love it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 A Lady

your welcome, you just do this the url of your image goes here

dunno about 1 word to describe it but looks like Bret wants to apply the figure four liplock to A Lady until he gets her submission

God I wish he had...

Advertisement