Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Amy becomes pregnant by Cain

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

More trouble for Amy............. we finally find out what the big secret is-she slept with Jared's dad when his family were fostering her resulting in the family being split up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Is there an affair between Marlon and Laurel coming up. They seem to be getting very close in the last two or three days.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Is there an affair between Marlon and Laurel coming up. They seem to be getting very close in the last two or three days.

Looks that way

I wish Amy would f*ck off

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭MiloYossarian

Ya, that's what I was thinking too, it's been brewing for a while. Can't blame her really. Ashley has been neglecting her. Doesn't he realise that a woman is like a flower? She needs to be tended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

god the story lines are so bloody boring dont ye think. arran is doing my head in,pushing everyone around. think its time for another plane crash to get rid of all the rubbish AGAIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Im getting a bit tired of 'The Aaron Show' bit like how I stopped
    watching Corrie for the fact it turned into 'The Becky Show'.

Temaz wrote: »
    Im getting a bit tired of 'The Aaron Show' bit like how I stopped
    watching Corrie for the fact it turned into 'The Becky Show'.

And it looks like a self harming storyline now for Aaron and btw where is Aaron's dad surely he would have wanted to see how Aaron was doing since he brought him up and not Chas :confused:

Emmerdale's former couple Debbie Dingle and Andy Sugden will decide to conceive another baby in a bid to save their daughter Sarah when she becomes seriously ill, a report has claimed.

The pair, played by Charley Webb and Kelvin Fletcher, will face a heartbreaking race against time when they learn that Sarah will die without a bone marrow transplant, according to The Sun.

Viewers have recently seen Debbie become concerned over her daughter's health after mysterious bruises started appearing on her body and she began complaining about feeling tired. The plot is expected to become more prominent on screen in the coming weeks.

Speaking of the "designer baby" storyline, a source told the newspaper: "It's a terrible dilemma. This is a real issue parents face. Should children be brought into the world just to save siblings?"

Emmerdale bosses have not yet confirmed the storyline, but fans have been speculating that such a plot could be in store for some time.

Speaking to Digital Spy earlier this year, Emmerdale's executive producer Steve November promised that Debbie had a "huge" plot on the way which would be "a big talking point".

More recently, series producer Stuart Blackburn said that the planned story for Debbie would "last for over a year and touch the hearts of a lot of our regular characters". He added: "A lot of decisions are going to have to be made."

Debbie has been in a relationship with haulage driver Cameron Murray (Dominic Power) over the past few months, while Andy is dating feisty barmaid Alicia Gallagher (Natalie Anderson).

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭MiloYossarian

That's interesting because she just recently didn't bring a baby to term, so will she even be able to have that second child?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Emmerdale's former couple Debbie Dingle and Andy Sugden will decide to conceive another baby in a bid to save their daughter Sarah when she becomes seriously ill, a report has claimed.

The pair, played by Charley Webb and Kelvin Fletcher, will face a heartbreaking race against time when they learn that Sarah will die without a bone marrow transplant, according to The Sun.

Viewers have recently seen Debbie become concerned over her daughter's health after mysterious bruises started appearing on her body and she began complaining about feeling tired. The plot is expected to become more prominent on screen in the coming weeks.

Speaking of the "designer baby" storyline, a source told the newspaper: "It's a terrible dilemma. This is a real issue parents face. Should children be brought into the world just to save siblings?"

Emmerdale bosses have not yet confirmed the storyline, but fans have been speculating that such a plot could be in store for some time.

Speaking to Digital Spy earlier this year, Emmerdale's executive producer Steve November promised that Debbie had a "huge" plot on the way which would be "a big talking point".

More recently, series producer Stuart Blackburn said that the planned story for Debbie would "last for over a year and touch the hearts of a lot of our regular characters". He added: "A lot of decisions are going to have to be made."

Debbie has been in a relationship with haulage driver Cameron Murray (Dominic Power) over the past few months, while Andy is dating feisty barmaid Alicia Gallagher (Natalie Anderson).

Not knowing the ins and outs of such a situation, does having a second child together mean it will be a match.

Ella tells Declan that Jai is Mia's real father and Mia discovers the truth about her mother and boyfriend

Ella tells Declan that Jai is Mia's real father and Mia discovers the truth about her mother and boyfriend

If this was the case, would she not like some little bit Indian.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,533 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Maybe she does like a little bit of indian :D

index.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She has dark colouring, though looks more middle eastern than Indian to me. Resembles Jai more than Declan, in any case!

They really turned Ella into a right cow, didn't they? She used to be quite a sympathetic character too...

David looks so funny in wedding dress- great scenes, nice to see a bit of humour!!

Although dress fits him perfectly!

Does anybody think Holly is going to get involved in drugs again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

They really turned Ella into a right cow, didn't they? She used to be quite a sympathetic character too...

They really did, her total indignation about Declan and Katie is ridiculously hypocritical! And she actually said 'I thought he'd at least have some consideration for his daughter's feelings' as though what Declan's done is worse than her having an affair with her daughter's boyfriend!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

hollypink wrote: »
    They really did, her total indignation about Declan and Katie is ridiculously hypocritical! And she actually said 'I thought he'd at least have some consideration for his daughter's feelings' as though what Declan's done is worse than her having an affair with her daughter's boyfriend!
    I searched for this forum for just this reason! What the hell is she on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I'm starting to go off Emmerdale a bit - especially since the whole Katie/Declan thread.
    Anyone else wondering how the Katie character hasn't been axed by now?
    I mean can they find anymore crazed psycho/eligable fella storylines for her?:confused:

She tells Declan this week but I doubt its true I'd say she is just telling him to wind him up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

cant believe that im saying this but im going of emerdale now, i couldnt care less if i missed it:eek:. used to love it years ago when the dingles ruled the village. but now they (writers) are scraping the bottom of the barrel for story line,s..amy wan is driving me mad with her bad makeup and the sheeps dyed hair she is wearing.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

When they killed off Viv, Shadrach and Terry they ripped the soul out of the show, they were the heartbeat.

They should shake it up a bit. Bring Eli Dingle and Sadie King back. We need another Tate aswell, Zoe perhaps? Don't know where she'd fit in now though.

I'm liking the idea if a potential affair between Marlon and Laurel. That would certainly spicen up the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Blatter wrote: »
    We need another Tate aswell, Zoe perhaps? Don't know where she'd fit in now though.

Another affair with Charity perhaps. Her daughter Jean would have an uncle and aunt in the village as well.

When they killed off Viv, Shadrach and Terry they ripped the soul out of the show, they were the heartbeat.

They should shake it up a bit. Bring Eli Dingle and Sadie King back. We need another Tate aswell, Zoe perhaps? Don't know where she'd fit in now though.

I'm liking the idea if a potential affair between Marlon and Laurel. That would certainly spicen up the show!

They should bring back Tina Dingle to put some life in the village. If they cant get the same actress they should recast.

Zoe could come back to work with Paddy, isnt Rhona going to leave.

The affair between Marlon and Laurel seems to be moving ever closer.

They should bring back Tina Dingle to put some life in the village. If they cant get the same actress they should recast.

Zoe could come back to work with Paddy, isnt Rhona going to leave.

The affair between Marlon and Laurel seems to be moving ever closer.

Tina Dingle or Kim Tate would be good as a new love interest for Declan

I think an affair will ruin the characters of Laurel and Marlon

So do I. Ashley and Laurel are good together, but when writers and story line planners get a couple in any soap that work well together they more times than not end up having one of them get involved with some one else, or some silly story line that ends up in a marriage break down. Why cant one of the soaps when they find a couple that are good together leave them that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

So do I. Ashley and Laurel are good together, but when writers and story line planners get a couple in any soap that work well together they more times than not end up having one of them get involved with some one else, or some silly story line that ends up in a marriage break down. Why cant one of the soaps when they find a couple that are good together leave them that way.

They are good together, but truth be told their characters aren't really going anywhere in the soap. They've had very few big storylines since the cot death/baby swap storyline.

I don't think it will ruin their characters, I think everyone makes mistakes and do things they shouldn't no matter how perfect their lives seem.

It will be interesting to see if Laurel and Marlon becomes just a fling or they actually fall in love and end up being together. If that doesn't happen, I can see her being reunited with Ashley within a year after they break up when he inevitably finds out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

They are good together, but truth be told their characters aren't really going anywhere in the soap. They've had very few big storylines since the cot death/baby swap storyline.

I don't think it will ruin their characters, I think everyone makes mistakes and do things they shouldn't no matter how perfect their lives seem.

It will be interesting to see if Laurel and Marlon becomes just a fling or they actually fall in love and end up being together. If that doesn't happen, I can see her being reunited with Ashley within a year after they break up when he inevitably finds out.

agreed laurel and ashley have been pretty much useless for a while so im in favour of the affair!itl never last though just cant see her sticking with marlon

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

How old is Jai if Mia is 20? I've always thought his character to only be early 30's but he clearly didn't sleep with Ella when he was 12!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

timbertime wrote: »
    How old is Jai if Mia is 20? I've always thought his character to only be early 30's but he clearly didn't sleep with Ella when he was 12!!! :D

I was just thinking that, google him he's 36 - real life, and Mia is 24 soooo.... the mother was at it again!!! She should be reported!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement